55 minutes ago, Duncan Idaho said:

Has anyone tried this on SE with Nether's Follower Framework? I installed yesterday and today tried it the orc in Riverwood and he only has regular follower dialog. I am not the Dragonborn, if that matters. The bandit outside Riverwood bridge demanded money and was able to pay him with sex, so that seemed to work.

Not sure if it's the same issue but if he is the first Orc you meet you sometimes just get generic dialogue, leave the inn then go back and talk to him again to clear it.

2 hours ago, windlepoons said:

Not sure if it's the same issue but if he is the first Orc you meet you sometimes just get generic dialogue, leave the inn then go back and talk to him again to clear it.

Yeah I saw that note on the first page and tried it, didn't work. Reloaded the save, nada. So far everyone else seems to be working correctly so I'll go back again in a few days and see if he's fixed.

great mod!

suggestion: since you have already done something with hypnotism i would suggest that you have a potential follower that starts out as a mentalist (someone who messes with people's mind) but where he says he will give you money if you resist his hypnotism (you win you get the money but that's the end) and if you loose you get hypnotized to do something and the people laugh. its interactive where you have options to chose from of which your player will act as in the hypnotized state. but since this would be your first time it is not as potent but since you loose you go back 1 or 2 times more and lose. after which he decides he can mess with you and condition you to accept more and more "interesting" things after he succeeds a little bit he tells you to come back regularly and you get progressively conditioned to do increasingly "interesting" things. in my mind the follow is similar to bruiser in the sense that you have the resource of resilience but it gets taken away the more things you do and the more training sessions to do.

Those who do not have NPCs, where they should be:
Open console and type: help "NPC's name", player.placeatme NPC's id.
Or reload different save, find NPC, open console, click on NPC, load your save and type in console: moveto player.

17 hours ago, Duncan Idaho said:

Yeah I saw that note on the first page and tried it, didn't work. Reloaded the save, nada. So far everyone else seems to be working correctly so I'll go back again in a few days and see if he's fixed.

I tried the LE version and the orc just had generic dialog too. I tried quicksave quickload fix per common problems note, leaving inn and coming back. Also tried spawning another orc to see if that would help, but no luck unfortunately.

17 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

Please spoiler image posts, some users may not share your taste in art.

How can you tell whether you find a picture "to your liking" or not, before seeing it?

You can just not look at it when your done seeing it. I'm sure people are gonna peek at the picture behind the spoiler tag one way or another. 

A more valid reason would be "Please tag images as spoilers to save on bandwidth", but your reason is just BS. 

DSHV, nice work.  Thanks for putting out such an ambitious mod, and for keeping with it so regularly (and responsively!).

4 hours ago, d4079925 said:

How can you tell whether you find a picture "to your liking" or not, before seeing it?

You can just not look at it when your done seeing it. I'm sure people are gonna peek at the picture behind the spoiler tag one way or another. 

A more valid reason would be "Please tag images as spoilers to save on bandwidth", but your reason is just BS. 

There's a difference between peeking at an image once, and seeing it every time one scrolls through a thread looking for ... whatever.

"BS" is your bandwidth comment - spoilers are generally pre-loaded, so there's no bandwidth savings in using those tags.  But that isn't the point... Dojo_dude politely asked you to use some etiquette, and you not only can't be bothered to use a spoiler tag - one measly added click in your posting - but rudely dismissed their request as bogus.  Because your image share is just that important, I guess.

So, I second Dojo_dude's request.  Please be a nice person and put images you know will bother some people in spoilers.

Anyone else had trouble with the Bruiser quest not starting, not sure if it's EFF blocking the starting dialog. Will test with it off.

Tried starting the quest via console but it wasn't recognizing Bruiser for the quest or giving the dialog to Lucan