how old do you think she is?

3 hours ago, サマエル said:

+18 -28

3 hours ago, Alter Native said:

More like 13...

At least make her body larger. She doesn't look fully grown up due to the large head.

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Hard to tell exactly without the full head to toe proportions, but appears from what I can see to be late teens 16-19

2 hours ago, MitchJones said:

Looks 15, zoomer power!! You goin to jail tho PedoBear

1 hour ago, Mr.Otaku said:

Roughly 16.

how about this?

20190917093408_1.jpg

4 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Based on her proportions she is high side of 15-16 *see chart

Hide contents

image.png.63dcf12e83b212e24985be55a3eea53e.png

... for a jojo character.

P sure most human being's legs aren't twice the length of the rest of their body unless they have magic prehensile sentient hair and gunstilleto boots.

34 minutes ago, 27X said:

... for a jojo character.

P sure most humans being's legs aren't twice the length of the rest of their body unless they have magic prehensile sentient hair and gunstilleto boots.

In popular sequential art (typically super hero stories or action adventures), 8 heads high is specifically used for super heroic build or while 9 or higher are used for giants or Amazonian type characters. That character height chart was likely taken from a guide for statuesque characters for fashion plates or Bishojou manga.

6 heads high seems to be the average height for an adult human.

43 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

In popular sequential art (typically super hero stories or action adventures), 8 heads high is specifically used for super heroic build or while 9 or higher are used for giants or Amazonian type characters. That character height chart was likely taken from a guide for statuesque characters for fashion plates or Bishojou manga.

The height actually isn't the issue, the proportions are absurd, by any stretch, even mangaka's. Does that stuff fit the art it's used for? Fuck if I know, opinions aren't facts. What I do know is even with exaggeration, that chart is heehaw not even kind of Skyrim, much less this:

Ei8x7.jpg

You can certainly use racemenu to achieve the "golden coke chic era french model BUT EVEN MORE CAUSE FUCK PROPORTIONS" by stretching nodes as people like dianka33 regularly do, but it looks like ass. Giraffes aren't people except when people are giraffes.

6 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

If Barbie would look like a normal woman. :classic_wink:

Spoiler

real-Barbie-zwei.jpgbarbie-combo_433097a-768x432.jpgBarbie-1.jpg45.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

15:  - leg - body - head- props are very much beautiful - can happen, this construction, also in real life - lol (it´s not seldom)...important is, that the friend/spouse is little higher:-))

What I can see now second time: I´d give her little more shoulders and a darker skin.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2019 at 8:14 PM, Dryad said:

interesting. I didn't know there was a chart like that. thanks for the reply

It is based off of anatomy theory for measuring the body in art.

Sadly the one there is inaccurate. A fully grown adult of average height would have a body length of around 7 heads (head lengths). 6.5 heads for female unless you wanna make her really tall)

A young adult or teenager, depending also whether it be male or female would have a body length of 5.5 heads (female) to 6 heads (male).