how old do you think she is?

I like this thread, this needs to be a thing. Thread for guessing people's OC ages. Lets make it happen, also would say 16, though how well a person ages due to genes and race can effect how old they look. Need only look at vegans and gymnast for that truth. Portions don't mean jack shit sometimes. I have encountered a 12 year old in RL on the tall side for her age with thighs and a C- cup like a grown women, scary what food and puberty can do to these kids in this day and age, but the hands, and skull , and over all bone structure tends to never lie in revealing age.  It hard with games and art anyway, because an artist can stylized their character to be whatever age they say. You don't need to follow realistic anatomy rules in character design. Its nice but you don't have to do that. I know I don't. Style>Realism

So based on all the anthropological, biological, and physiology experts here I guess this makes the one women I work with about 7 even though she is 38 with a teenage son... Yet another would be 13 based on this assessment even though she is mid 60's and retiring this year.  Guess I need to go back to school I missed the cookie cutter class....who knew biodiversity was not real.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Mr. Otaku said:

I don't think that was the point bro, but i get you lol.

Also damn i posted here before all way back in 2019, nice.

Given the site this is being asked on, it certainly seems like that was the point.

I didn't mean to come across as short or anything, it's just that in that particular context it literally doesn't matter, because she isn't real. Anything that the person controlling her would subject her to would be what is considered, at best, victimless crimes because she is not real, and to prosecute someone for it would be to attempt to charge them with victimless crimes (or technically, thought crimes), which at least in America is supposed to be illegal, if I remember correctly. It's my understanding that in the past, some "moral busybodies" attempted to make such things actual crimes though, but fortunately it was struck down in the Supreme Court.

2 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Given the site this is being asked on, it certainly seems like that was the point.

I didn't mean to come across as short or anything, it's just that in that particular context it literally doesn't matter, because she isn't real. Anything that the person controlling her would subject her to would be what is considered, at best, victimless crimes because she is not real, and to prosecute someone for it would be to attempt to charge them with victimless crimes (or technically, thought crimes), which at least in America is supposed to be illegal, if I remember correctly. It's my understanding that in the past, some "moral busybodies" attempted to make such things actual crimes though, but fortunately it was struck down in the Supreme Court.

Oh no i understand, to me it just looked like the main poster was asking a throwaway question with no hidden intentions so your initial response looked funny at first lol.