Oh? If he wanted the permaboner after AAF ends, so he just needed to set the instruction in stopmorphset for erection to 1 (instead of 0), no need to get back to the old system as he did.

We've been trying to streamline how morphsets should work for some time and indarello making decisions like this is not any helpful :/

1 hour ago, Ulfbearth said:

Oh? If he wanted the permaboner after AAF ends, so he just needed to set the instruction in stopmorphset for erection to 1 (instead of 0), no need to get back to the old system as he did.

We've been trying to streamline how morphsets should work for some time and indarello making decisions like this is not any helpful :/

I'm just now testing out your big patch. Pretty good job. I Like the male moans., a lot more subtle than some people's efforts in that regard. 

3 hours ago, Tentacus said:

This is gonna end with me having to write installation guides for other peoples mods... so my mod will work. Le sigh...

Please don't burn yourself out Trying to fix every Tom, Dick and Harry's mod to get yours working Take the easy option and use @Ulfbearth mod as it's based off The One Patch.  Not that I have anything against @Indarello mod.

Hello there. Great mod, obviously, but I have a little problem with the later version that I didn't have with the earliest one.

The animations are misaligned (basically models are facing different directions or pumping the air next to each other) and won't end even after all the texts blocks.

Again, that didn't happen with the first version of the mod and doesn't happen with other mods or even another Tentacus's mod, Hospitality.

Is anyone experienced the same issue?

53 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

Please don't burn yourself out Trying to fix every Tom, Dick and Harry's mod to get yours working Take the easy option and use @Ulfbearth mod as it's based off The One Patch.  Not that I have anything against @Indarello mod.

That just handles the MM stuff though.... and I like a lot about what Indarello does. It's just getting pretty complicated to explain :) Anyway I think I can get it all to play nice together... Other people have. I just want to be able to easily explain HOW to my end users.

5 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

It seems that you can't sneak past raider camps in BH mode?  A menacing raider comes out at me even though I hadn't been detected yet.  

I guess I need to make a FAQ. Yeah if you want to sneak go into the menu and temporarily turn off menacing raiders. If you get caught you'll have to fight and let some other mod handle any combat rape.

15 minutes ago, Indarello said:

I will make what I can from my side, besides M_M animations

Like I said in the IMs... I shouldn't need anything from your side... It's just a matter of me pointing a few things at the right places. Mostly I need to test that I did that right. I'll let you know if that changes though.

28 minutes ago, asafreememberyoucant said:

Hello there. Great mod, obviously, but I have a little problem with the later version that I didn't have with the earliest one.

The animations are misaligned (basically models are facing different directions or pumping the air next to each other) and won't end even after all the texts blocks.

Again, that didn't happen with the first version of the mod and doesn't happen with other mods or even another Tentacus's mod, Hospitality.

Is anyone experienced the same issue?

I'm guessing that's not directly connected to Hardship but it would help if you told me what situations/positions do this. If it's one of the new positions I added via XML that's one thing... If it's any other It's not Hardship (directly) doing it. BTW you can see if it's one of my custom animations in the AAF wizard if the name starts with "_T_"

EDIT:

Do you have gendered animations turned off in your AAF ini? It just occurred to me that that "might"  interact with my XMLs. If you do try turning it back on and see if it fixes.

26 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Like I said in the IMs... I shouldn't need anything from your side... It's just a matter of me pointing a few things at the right places. Mostly I need to test that I did that right. I'll let you know if that changes though.

Good

_T_Leito_animationData.xml:

<!  <value path="morph" value="Erection Up" to="0.1"/>

I am not sure but maybe this should be

<!--  <value path="morph" value="Erection Up" to="0.1"/> -->

or just delete <!

Do you have gendered animations turned off in your AAF ini? It just occurred to me that that "might"  interact with my XMLs. If you do try turning it back on and see if it fixes.

Yes! Changed ignore_animation_genders = false to true in AAF_settings.ini, and now it works like magic.

So if anyone else is having this issue, try this one.

Thank you. Amazing job on the mod.

32 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Good

_T_Leito_animationData.xml:

<!  <value path="morph" value="Erection Up" to="0.1"/>

I am not sure but maybe this should be

<!--  <value path="morph" value="Erection Up" to="0.1"/> -->

or just delete <!

Ah thanks for spotting that. Yeah that should be deleted. 

25 minutes ago, asafreememberyoucant said:

Yes! Changed ignore_animation_genders = false to true in AAF_settings.ini, and now it works like magic.

So if anyone else is having this issue, try this one.

Thank you. Amazing job on the mod.

Do you know which position was causing the problem? Just curious... I didn't actually gender most of my custom positions.

I hadn't revisited the BP70 animations in quite some time... My biggest problem with them was that the quality is wildly inconsistent. Looking at them now though I have to say some of them are pretty great... I might have to make use of the Mistress sub humiliation animations with Isabel.

Hey quick question, when updating to the 1.5.3 version is there a specific way to do it? I used your previous 1.0.7 version and everything worked perfectly but after switching to 1.5.3 and starting a new game the mcm for hardship appears but whenever I enable it, it immediately turns itself off. I've tried reloading and reinstalling to get the BW menu added but I've had no luck. Was I supposed to keep the 1.0.7 version as well?

10 minutes ago, MzRocket said:

Hey quick question, when updating to the 1.5.3 version is there a specific way to do it? I used your previous 1.0.7 version and everything worked perfectly but after switching to 1.5.3 and starting a new game the mcm for hardship appears but whenever I enable it, it immediately turns itself off. I've tried reloading and reinstalling to get the BW menu added but I've had no luck. Was I supposed to keep the 1.0.7 version as well?

I think you missed an Update as Hardship in now At Version 1.5.7. You just need to make sure your game is up to date with latest FSE matching your game version plus with AAF working then install Hardship version 1.5.3 and then install patch !.5.7.  and it should work. hope this helps

5 hours ago, MzRocket said:

Something is really screwed up there :) No idea what. As Mashup said. for the newest versions you need up to date AAF, F4SE and Fallout 4. Reinstall 1.53 which is a complete release, then Install the patch 1.57 after that to be up to date.

I know it can be confusing but I had to switch to patches since Hardship is so big now to save LL bandwidth. 

Update:

Feeling better today so I should get more done on the Indarello /Ulfbearth's patch testing. Since I am probably gonna have to edit all the sex scripts anyway I will probably go ahead and look into what @izzyknows asked for and make it so the midscene pop ups don't occurr if the scene is interrupted early. This should be as simple as adding a keyword check at each event. Just a small PitA.

Don't expect a mod update any time soon though.

19 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Do you know which position was causing the problem? Just curious... I didn't actually gender most of my custom positions.

Uh, it's hard to recall, honestly. Two were on bad (BJ and missionary), one was on the ground doggy, and I actually experienced one more after fixing the problem, standing BJ, i think.

I'll check how it works later today and let you know if there is any more similar problems.

23 minutes ago, asafreememberyoucant said:

Uh, it's hard to recall, honestly. Two were on bad (BJ and missionary), one was on the ground doggy, and I actually experienced one more after fixing the problem, standing BJ, i think.

I'll check how it works later today and let you know if there is any more similar problems.

Okay this sounds like it's not Hardship related (directly) as none of the positions I added are furniture ones. The ones I had in mind were like analingus and standing cunnilingus as they combine stages from two different Leito animations using offsets in the positions XML I include. It's still probably an issue with some other mod's XML offsets.

Hey guys could you give me a hand...

Other than Leito's aggressive animations (- Missionary) and Savage Cabbage's sideways round table doggy... Do you know of any other handcuffed animations floating around? I'd like to add them to the before scene check so they can be marked as "cuffed for sex" I'm not talking about stuff like Greyusers anims that add belts and ropes and stuff... Just ones that use the vanilla handcuff model.

17 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

If theres anything you think i should do in my patch to make things easier or stuff just let me know. Im open for discussions with what can be changed.

Actually I might have one simple tags request for you and @Indarello Though I need to check some things before that. Basically it'd be nice to have a tag that explicitly identified handcuffed animations. My mod being very Leito-centric for so long I pretty much have been saying:

Includetags = "Aggressive"

ExcludeTags = "Missionary"

...and expecting that they'd be handcuffed. Looking through your XMLs I see a number of Savage Cabbage anims that are (appropriately) tagged as aggressive as well... which kind of throws a monkey wrench into how I've been doing things. I know that Halstrom has some kind of bound hands tag but as far as I know it's not used anywhere. If it was it'd make it much easier to know when an anim actually has cuffs.