Anthro Shark Race (Female Pictures Included :D) [REQ]

VinnyNotris

• 2 weeks later...

If a head is all you need left I could try my old version of the burmecian head from one of my renditions of an older morrowind mod O_O it looks fairly close and was recently (not really its dated now) release of near the exact same mesh though mine was a modified argonian head with earfins similar to the design of the anthro shark mayhem as seen and posted frequently in this  topic. just need to shorten the nose and moth are and add a slope maybe find a way to make the teeth  bit longer and sharper and bam shark girl head O_O whats more the jaw eyes and fae is aleady fully animated . I'm decent with nifscope nd personally I prefer retro cheap end modelers over exspensive ones I use anim8or an old school .obj modeler that as of the 2k era or release of oblivion and sims 2-3 added nif support. I also use nifscope. for making sure the textures/meshes/skeletons align properly and render nicely before importing them into game via the mod kit. I cant animate yet though I can olnly add new parts to or modify preexisting models. having seen some of the models shown in this discussion id very muh so lek to get my hands on a few with he creators permission to begin my own work  on this mod. if at all possible.I apologie for any mistypings as my laptop hates me and has several sticking keys and occasionally it likes to skip lines as I type >_> I can be reached via pm on the forums or via Skype my name is Enzikae aka Fujiko or facebook at vera lynn (look for the furry pink cat chick) or Xboxlive at gamertag : Vera Lynn 1944 (with spaces).

Models made by Ghogiel made to replace the werewolf if anyone is interested they can contact the author of these , he is on the nexus .

awereshark.jpgaWeresharkNifskp.jpg

That is amazing! That could definitely be used as the werewolf transformation of the anthro-shark :D 

• 1 month later...

I adjusted the shark head someone posted to fit with Skyrim bodies (looks especially nice with EB's shark race). It's by no means finished, it still needs to be unwrapped, rigged, and put in the game. I wanted to post pictures but this site won't let me.

If someone's up for the task, PM me and I'll send you the file.

I'm pretty sure the original author of that model lost it to hard drive failure a long time ago and never remade it, unfortunately.

No he didn't lose it , he actually restored it . I just checked and he has uploaded 3 images of the Wereshark functioning .

Calling it Wereshark makes it sound more like a monster than an Anthro, really. :P

Yeah, this definitely sounds like a good idea. I'm not into sharks myself, but I'm all for adding more Anthro races into the game. Just make it standalone. I like it better when a custom race is its own thing, with it also adding some story/lore about the race. Just don't fuck with my Argonians. xD

Once this is done, I'd like to see an addition of an Anthro Wolf race. I could give ideas to modders for racial stats, ways to implement them into the game, like NPCs, side-quests for these NPCs, villages (or cave villages, maybe?), lore additions like books, the description of the race, etc.

• 4 weeks later...

This site still won't let me post pictures. Well, this is a WIP. I managed to clean up the head one of you posted and get it into Skyrim. But I won't give it a working mouth nor morphs 'cause that shiz is just way out of my league. I will give it a new tail though, 'cause EB never replied to my PM (he didn't even read it apparently) and he probably wouldn't let me use his anyway.

So uh, just type i dot imgur dot com and /qbpuUVm dot jpg to see the screenshot I guess.

This site still won't let me post pictures. Well, this is a WIP. I managed to clean up the head one of you posted and get it into Skyrim. But I won't give it a working mouth nor morphs 'cause that shiz is just way out of my league. I will give it a new tail though, 'cause EB never replied to my PM (he didn't even read it apparently) and he probably wouldn't let me use his anyway.

So uh, just type i dot imgur dot com and /qbpuUVm dot jpg to see the screenshot I guess.

Hey that's pretty good. It could use some tweaking, but it beats having a human head by far. Good job, maybe someone can pick up where you left off.

Here's the screenshot.

qbpuUVm.jpg

Hey that's pretty good. It could use some tweaking, but it beats having a human head by far. Good job, maybe someone can pick up where you left off.

Here's the screenshot.

qbpuUVm.jpg

Very nice but really don't like hair on anthros.

Here's the screenshot.

Very nice but really don't like hair on anthros.

Well... I suppose you are free to modify your own copy according to your own liking  :dodgy:  :P 

Fantastic job, I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished product. I'm glad to see more racial variety being explored in Skyrim modding

Fantastic job, I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished product. I'm glad to see more racial variety being explored in Skyrim modding

Legendary! When I saw this project just now and that it's apparently been dormant for a year, I got kinda depressed. Not sure if the guy who started the topic is still up to do what he claimed originally, but it sounded sick. I just hope we can get this finished. I'm a big fan of race mods, as Bethesda's races are a little lacking in variety for my taste. Y'all rock!

I forgot to mention how awesome I think the tail looks, but I just brainstormed a little here.  It could be possible to tweak the headmesh of an argonian to look more shark-like and then retexture it and slap it on. If you could then link the mouth animation, you'd have yourself an animated head! (Maybe??) A lot of people would probably think that's a bad idea, but given the good work you've done already, I'd be willing to bet you could shape that head into something beauuuuuutiful! If my idea isn't trash, it might be a good idea to talk to the guys who made the Brutish Argonian male mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52241/? 

That modified head is so sick, and it has a moving mouth just like the normal argonian head, so I'd suppose they kept the animations.

You're so close to victory, keep up the good work!

P.S. I think the body texture(what I can see) looks REALLY good. Real simple, but real cool. The only two things throwing me off are the eyes(not sure if those are close to what you intended or just stand-ins) and the hair. Trying to imagine other hairstyles or ideas for makin' a shark head look sexy...

Archived