Anthro Shark Race (Female Pictures Included :D) [REQ]

VinnyNotris

I am HIGHLY INEXPERIENCED with animating, but I tried to jack the Argonian animations and shove then onto the shark head... Least to say I was unsuccessful. Maybe someone else would have better luck than I, as I have almost no clue wtf I'm doing lol

@Ivyx  Nice ava :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When you go to loverslab you must realize that the fetishes are endless im surprised there aint no scat (2 girls 1 cup) yet (sighs). Its getting worse every day hehe

Yea now we can be sharks and tigers, bears, pigs (no not cops hate dem why would you wanna be that pig thats disgusting), fish, eagles, worms, and everyother creature u can think of ahh the possibilitys are endless and as scray as ever.

I am a furry, and one of my favorite fursonas is an anthro shark. I have looked through, drawn, and browsed 3d models and art of anthro sharks and other fursonas for a few years now. I can't really mod that well, or create custom textures or models in game, but if theres any other way i could help, such as providing scaling artwork or "blueprints" of any kind, i would be glad to help. As i think that if this race was created, it would not only be AMAZING, and SEXY, but i think it would spark a lot of interest for these other mod developers to start making more custom races like these. And if this is done, why not show myself, or the Nagas some love, eh?  :blush:  :heart:

Hello everyone. First of all - this is awesome mod! I'm don't even think what it will be that good. Second - I have are question about resources what needed for proper mod work, coz I have many errors (yelow and red) in CC then I trye to create companion. I miss nice shark colors and have "rips" at neck, arms and legs. Can someone tell me what else I need for this mod to look like this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12952-anthro-shark-race-female-pictures-included-d-req/?p=904655

UPDATE: Tail is FULLY missing.

CC errors:

After check and load plagin:

MASTERFILE: Armor 'SkinNakedShark' (020012D9) used invalid Biped Object slot 40 for race 'SharkRace'

MASTERFILE: Armor 'SharkTail' (02002DC6) used invalid Biped Object slot 40 for race 'DefaultRace'

MASTERFILE: ArmorAddon 'SharkTailAA' (02002DC7) used invalid Biped Object slot 40 for race 'DefaultRace'

After trye to create new companion in CC:

Skyrim\Code\TESV\BSShader\BSLightningShaderProperty.cPP (Line 806)

Unable to map bone NPC L Item01 on (03000D62) -> (03000D62) for Havok Behavior Controller

Unable to map bone NPC L Item02 on (03000D62) -> (03000D62) for Havok Behavior Controller

Unable to map bone NPC L Item03 on (03000D62) -> (03000D62) for Havok Behavior Controller

Unable to map bone NPC R Item01 on (03000D62) -> (03000D62) for Havok Behavior Controller

Unable to map bone NPC R Item02 on (03000D62) -> (03000D62) for Havok Behavior Controller

Unable to map bone NPC R Item03 on (03000D62) -> (03000D62) for Havok Behavior Controller

I'l add screenshots of that what I have after skipping all warnings and errors. I'l be wery appreciated if someone can help me understand and deal with it.

post-33900-0-85718600-1417346396_thumb.jpg

post-33900-0-86578300-1417346407_thumb.jpg

post-33900-0-80654700-1417346412_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been waiting YEARS for this! What is going on?! I slapped together a bunch of crap to make a mostly working race in a week for Oblivion, why is this taking so long?  :@

Guess that's what happens if you can't find anyone who can make models for you...

btw a bit off-topic but do you like Mayhem that much or is it just because of the shark?

I've been waiting YEARS for this! What is going on?! I slapped together a bunch of crap to make a mostly working race in a week for Oblivion, why is this taking so long?  :@

...Any chance of sharing said race for oblivion? I've been rebuilding my oblivion game, and that sounds very fun.

• 3 weeks later...

Guess that's what happens if you can't find anyone who can make models for you...

btw a bit off-topic but do you like Mayhem that much or is it just because of the shark?

I like Mayhem, the music, and anthro sharks. :)

...Any chance of sharing said race for oblivion? I've been rebuilding my oblivion game, and that sounds very fun.

Most likely not, as I ripped off a few small bits from other people's work to aid in making it, lol. Also the custom animations for it are being a total dick and I had to remove them, thus removing a vital part of that race's uniqueness.

This is just an idea but maybe you would find more success in acquiring models and textures if you offered to pay someone to make them? Considering how many are interested in this, if you pool your resources together you might be able to afford it. :3

Also, sharkgirls for the win! ^.^

• 1 month later...

Can someone tell me what else I need for this mod to look like this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12952-anthro-shark-race-female-pictures-included-d-req/?p=904655

UPDATE: Tail is FULLY missing.

The resource pack is just that... an unfinished resource. 

Dorito Snow couldn't figure out how to attach a proper tail, so it's an item you can pick up and equip in the qasmoke test room. (coc qasmoke)

This is just an idea but maybe you would find more success in acquiring models and textures if you offered to pay someone to make them? Considering how many are interested in this, if you pool your resources together you might be able to afford it. :3

Dude, NO. 

Paying for mods is lame and also illegal. I mean, technically it's illegal to MAKE money from a mod, so if someone really wanted too, go right ahead, but again... Super lame.

- - -

In any case, I took a whack at the resources and rebuilt it myself. Still an awful wip tho orz

Needs the DLCs because I was going to give them some nifty powers, but forgot before uploading it. Derp. I added a some little scales and some hastily resized hairs, plus fin sliders under Brows. You can have ears, a fin, both or neither! Compatible with any armor Argonians can equip. They might be able to fight underwater as well, but I forgot to test it. >_<; Does not work. :T

This version requires an updated Skyrim, all the DLC and RaceCompatibility.  SharkShizzle.zip

It includes a working playable race, "both" genders, and should be compatible with whatever body mods you're using. If not, get an XPS skeleton possibly. Textures are UNP tho, so expect seams. They're also unfinished, so expect them anyway, regardless

Problems:

I managed to screw up the tail & ear textures, because evidently they don't use the body texture, herpderp.
The eyes flash from certain angles because I forgot to fix the speculars.
All default face sliders tear the face apart. I may have fixed this, I may not...? See Important Note below

There is a pre-set up a male version, but there are no textures for it yet and all the parts are from the female bits we already have here.

I did this over lunch basically, sooo lol. I did test it a tho, so it'd bad but playable.

EDIT: I might upload a slightly fixed version tomorrow. Maybe. My race mods aren't great, so this is still 100% resources, if anyone wants it. 
I'll be testing vampirism and lycanthropy if I can get to it tonight tho. Tested and work fine for me.

EDIT 2: IMPORTANT NOTE - RaceCompat works a little too well. Initial character creation will look broken and have mostly Nord options. Just leave it and use showracemenu afterwards to start over. All Shark options and things like eyes will load properly.

post-281216-0-11690300-1428803050_thumb.png

post-281216-0-07344000-1428803057_thumb.png

post-281216-0-81506000-1428803061_thumb.png

• 1 month later...

Archived