What's your favourite Anime?

Really hard for me to pick one because i have lots of favorite shows in many different genres and multiple favorite shows in the same genre too. So i just really don't have one favorite. It's like picking between shows like Dragon Ball and Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso and these two are as different from each other as it gets.

For example, in Shonen i like Dragon Ball, Bleach as well as Hunter X Hunter and Fairy Tail.

In romance (with or without fantasy-esque paranormal phenomenons) i like Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso, Onegai Teacher, Toradora and Anohana along with Angel Beats, Plastic Memories and Clannad

In serious drama types mostly under Seinen i like Death Note as well as Phantom-Requiem along with Black Lagoon.

In Echhi/harem i like DxD, To-Love-Ru and so on.

No, I don't have a favorite anime. At best, I have favorite cartoons from anywhere in the world from specific genres at any given time. I can make a list of some of my current favorite in a few genres, though.

Shounen Action Adventure: Dragon Ball.

Seinen action-mystery: Rin, Daughters of Mnemnosyne.

Seinen Space Western: Trigun.

Feature length sci-fi: Bagi, Monster of Mighty Nature (as my avatar might have hinted at).

Shojou action-adventure: Sailor Moon.

Seinen parody super hero: One Punch Man.

Seinen Low Fantasy: Berserk.

Seinen High Fantasy: Queen's Blade.

Boys Love: Gravitation.

• 1 year later...

School Rumble is probably #1 for me, other favorites being Assassination Classroom, Sailor Moon, and Strike Witches (and yes I originally got into that one just because of the bewbs, lol). Recently I did get into My Hero Academia as well, I haven't finished all of the seasons/episodes, though.

I don't really have a specific favourite, but here are some I enjoyed.
Inuyasha
FairyTail
One Piece (Not lately though as I got kind of bored of like 3 attacks and that's an episode. Started reading it instead)
Nana (I appreciated how life-like it was. In the case of choices some would make in life.)
Yona of the Dawn (Unfortunate it doesn't seem to be continuing, though the manga definitely has.)
Rising of the Shield Hero
Demon Slayer
Fruits Basket 2019 (This version is actually doing more of the story...)
Is It Wrong to Try to Pickup Girls in a Dungeon?
DN Angel

Blue Exorcist
Noragami
Ouran High School Host Club (the silliness...)
Monster Musume (also for the silliness)

I forgot Brotherhood

One piece, uncontested for me. The feels man. Anime drags a lot but eh. Was glad it did. Wish it dragged more now that i'm at ep 950+

Jojo BA comes next, cant wait for part 6

• 2 weeks later...

Monster and Hunter x Hunter have really stuck with me overtime, for very different reasons.

Monster is a classic and a masterclass in thriller storytelling.

Hunter x Hunter is prime shonen. 

This is a bad answer, but I'd also say Bleach. But only because this site honestly wouldn't exist without Bleach. I got my start translating stuff when I was in (and eventually ran) a Bleach scanlation group. I never would've been interested in trying to translate Japanese stuff without that experience, so it directly lead to me deciding to try working on translations of the Lovers with PK mod not long after, which in turn lead to me creating this site in order to host those translations. Loved Bleach at the time, but in retrospect... nah. But it had it's moments.

1 hour ago, Doctor Cadaver said:

Had no idea that Ichigo Kurosaki had a hand in the birth of LoversLab.  Interesting.

If you want to split hairs... It had more to do with Tōshirō Hitsugaya (the kid captain of 10th) than it did Ichigo Kurosaki. I watched the anime episode up to where it ended in the cliffhanger with him running into where the people running soul society were supposed to be and was mysteriously shocked. I decided I didn't want to wait for the anime to catch up to that cliffhanger and started reading the manga from that point. I ended up joining the scanlation group for the manga (Maximum7) a week later x.x

• 2 weeks later...