(1.1) RimNudeWorld v2.0.5 - genitals and breasts textures for RJW

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just me or is vagina location horribly displaced for races like ratkin (neck), moyo (bellybutton and off to the left side), bun (missing vag, penis and breasts), nyaron (too low), ferrex (missing everything), naga (waaay too low and off to the right), kurin (they apparently intentionally ignore RJW with their own static textures) ?

Is there some nice tool to edit and fix offsets? Blind changes and reloading rimworld to see if it fits would be ridiculous.

Also, is the support for belly dropped? I know it is commented out, but I have added it in myself, and it seems to work okayish. The only problem being - it doesn't seem to inherit skin color, no matter what I do. Does someone have working sample of belly xml element?

My mod order is:

* random steam mods *

* RF and BB bodies *

* more random mods *

* race mods *

- RJW

- RJW race support

- RimNudeWorld

Genitals and breasts are not displayed. Despite the fact that the body has changed. Previously, on old version this was solved by translation the mod via rimtrans. Who knows what might be wrong?

Спойлер

[RimNudeWorld] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(Defs/AlienRace.ThingDef_AlienRace[defName="Alien_Nyaron"]/alienRace/generalSettings/alienPartGenerator/bodyAddons) failed
file: C:\GOG Games\RimWorld\Mods\RimNudeWorld 2.0\1.2\Patches\NudePatch-Nyaron.xml
Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch1(String, Boolean)
Verse.PatchOperation:Complete(String)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ClearCachedPatches()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.<>c:<Start>b__6_1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()

Spoiler

SeedsPlease :: Some Seeds were autogenerated. Don't rely on autogenerated seeds, share the generated xml for proper support.

<!-- SeedsPlease :: PlantHumpShroom (rim.job.world) Autogenerated as Seed_HumpShroom-->

<SeedsPlease.SeedDef ParentName="SeedBase">
  <defName>Seed_HumpShroom</defName>
  <label>humpshroom seeds</label>
  <sources>
    <li>PlantHumpShroom</li>
  </sources>
</SeedsPlease.SeedDef>

<RecipeDef ParentName="ExtractSeed">
  <defName>ExtractSeed_HumpShroom</defName>
  <label>extract humpshroom seeds</label>
  <description>Extract seeds from HumpShroom</description>
  <ingredients>
    <li>
      <filter>
        <thingDefs>
          <li>HumpShroom</li>
        </thingDefs>
      </filter>
      <count>4</count>
    </li>
  </ingredients>
  <fixedIngredientFilter>
    <thingDefs>
      <li>HumpShroom</li>
    </thingDefs>
  </fixedIngredientFilter>
  <products>
    <Seed_HumpShroom>3</Seed_HumpShroom>
  </products>
</RecipeDef>

Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Warning_Patch1(String, Boolean)
SeedsPlease.DefGenerator_GenerateImpliedDefs_PostResolve_Patch:Postfix()
RimWorld.DefGenerator:RimWorld.DefGenerator.GenerateImpliedDefs_PostResolve_Patch1()
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)

Spoiler

Exception filling window for CharacterEditor.EditorUI: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at CharacterEditor.PawnTool.GetPrimaryAlienSkinColor (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x0001e] in <87bb8f9c30444122b91f599c6d2c3c01>:0 
  at CharacterEditor.BlockPerson.GetSkinColor () [0x00015] in <87bb8f9c30444122b91f599c6d2c3c01>:0 
  at CharacterEditor.BlockPerson.DrawSkinColorSlider () [0x001be] in <87bb8f9c30444122b91f599c6d2c3c01>:0 
  at CharacterEditor.BlockPerson.Draw (System.Int32 _x, System.Int32 _y, System.Int32 _w, System.Int32 _h) [0x000b5] in <87bb8f9c30444122b91f599c6d2c3c01>:0 
  at CharacterEditor.EditorUI.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x0003c] in <87bb8f9c30444122b91f599c6d2c3c01>:0 
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x00165] in <6326ac03f61f45efb3178f3bfd084139>:0 
Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch1(String, Boolean)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

Sorry, I accidentally replied to you:D

16 minutes ago, faoner said:

Genitals and breasts are not displayed. Despite the fact that the body has changed. Previously, on old version this was solved by translation the mod via rimtrans. Who knows what might be wrong?

Not a lot of information to go on. A hugslog would be helpful. 

You can do this by pressing Ctrl + F12 in game.

You will have the option to upload your log to Github.

If you cant upload then you can copy the log to your clipboard and paste it on Pastebin.com or a similar site.

It is preferable that you generate a log after the errors in question show.

If you are using RimNudeWorld and using at least three race mods then you need to find the option to generate an unlimited log.

1 hour ago, Tory187 said:

Not a lot of information to go on. A hugslog would be helpful. 

You can do this by pressing Ctrl + F12 in game.

You will have the option to upload your log to Github.

If you cant upload then you can copy the log to your clipboard and paste it on Pastebin.com or a similar site.

It is preferable that you generate a log after the errors in question show.

If you are using RimNudeWorld and using at least three race mods then you need to find the option to generate an unlimited log.

https://pastebin.com/qgWrasmR

in this way?

Nope, this is a player.log. Some info can be gained here but not all the info needed.

Did pressing Ctrl + F12 not work?

Edit: looked through your log a bit. It seems your using HSK. The thing with HSK is I want to say they changed the path a bit for humans.

for non HSK users the path is Defs/ThingDef[defName="Human"]

But I want to say HSK users have Defs/verse.ThingDef[defName="Human"] or something

This change will break the patch for RNW

28 minutes ago, Tory187 said:

Nope, this is a player.log. Some info can be gained here but not all the info needed.

Did pressing Ctrl + F12 not work?

Edit: looked through your log a bit. It seems your using HSK. The thing with HSK is I want to say they changed the path a bit for humans.

for non HSK users the path is Defs/ThingDef[defName="Human"]

But I want to say HSK users have Defs/verse.ThingDef[defName="Human"] or something

This change will break the patch for RNW

https://pastebin.com/MgJxGQKy 

Ctrl + F12 first gave an error.Is it not possible to use HSK and RNW? Or can I use other nude mods?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/6/2020 at 5:09 PM, jdog said:

I updated this mod "xml" to also support the Human body types below. with correct genital placements.
RFThinFemP
RFThinFemJ
RFFemaleFemP
RFFemaleFemJ
FemaleBB

Links:
BB Body https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1792668839
RF Body https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1905332152
in-game Character Editor easy way I have found able to use the RF shapes https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1874644848&searchtext=charature+editor

FemaleBB+RFThinFemPJ+RFFemaleFemJp+.zip 4.76 kB · 2,197 downloads

image.png.ef56d4deed57c8e18bd6c70f8bc36f70.png

Thanks for the patch! I'm a bit confused, though. Colonists with the BB body have two sets of breasts.

image.png.e0aff18aa2f9bbaa135ed2af08558ef1.png

Here's my load order if it helps.

I've already placed the patch in the Rimnudeworld folder and replaced it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2021 at 6:49 PM, DouseInOil said:

Thanks for the patch! I'm a bit confused, though. Colonists with the BB body have two sets of breasts.

If I may ask, what mod are you using for facial hair? I am having bad luck with mods conflicting with Rimnude. :/

On 1/25/2021 at 6:49 PM, DouseInOil said:

Also an fyi, BB is incompatible with Character Editor. So expect some weird stuff to happen when using the two.

Ex. BB bodies do not show apparel in editor. Pink squares from headgear when using mods like vanilla expanded apparel or armour. So that's probably why you see the weirdness. And this is going to be on BB Support, not the mod author for RimNudeWorld. :/

2 hours ago, Derethevil said:

Trying to get this to work with Argonians. 
I am using the Argonians Continued mod. Is this not supported? Genitals do not show up on them.
Did try to move the mod order a bit but nothing.
Or am i missing something?

more likely an issue with the "Race Support" mod (if you don't have that one then that might be the issue)

On 2/9/2021 at 5:42 AM, Azurawhisperer said:

If I may ask, what mod are you using for facial hair? I am having bad luck with mods conflicting with Rimnude. :/

I use 'Vanilla Hair Expanded - Beards' it's quite compatible with a lot of mods :)  Thanks for the help! I just disabled the BB bodies.

Its worked in the past but currently a majority (havn't checked all of them) o21 races, dont have their bits.
example error log:

Spoiler

[RimNudeWorld] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationFindMod([O21] Kobolds, [O21] Forgotten Realms) failed
file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RimNudeWorld 2.0\1.2\Patches\NudePatch-O21Kobolds.xml
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.PatchOperation:Complete(String)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ClearCachedPatches()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()

I have the latest RNW, Race Support and HAR.
Sorry if this has been explained already.

On 2/17/2021 at 4:49 PM, crazebeast said:

I cannot get the mod manager to see the downloaded files in the mod folder. I have the path as "SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods" and I extract the file to the mods folder. What am I doing wrong here?

Make sure your mod is in the correct file structure. If you have extracted the mod and it is sitting inside an extra file, it wont work right.

• 2 weeks later...

Not having RNW parts showing up on characters (blanks)

I have no idea how to take a hug log on OS X (tried many combinations of f12 but they don't seem to work) but I seem to have the latest version of everything:

HAR 1.0

RJW 4.6.3
Race Support 8.6.0

Kurin RJW edition 1.1.5

RNW 1.0.0.0

OTY for Alien Races
Chaeren's female apparel

Rimworld Animations 1.0.1.0

In that order. Did i mess something up?

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 8.22.42 PM.jpg

6 hours ago, cowboyhenk said:

Not having RNW parts showing up on characters (blanks)

I have no idea how to take a hug log on OS X (tried many combinations of f12 but they don't seem to work) but I seem to have the latest version of everything:

HAR 1.0

RJW 4.6.3
Race Support 8.6.0

Kurin RJW edition 1.1.5

RNW 1.0.0.0

OTY for Alien Races
Chaeren's female apparel

Rimworld Animations 1.0.1.0

In that order. Did i mess something up?

Still would like a hugslog. Enable dev mode and press the left most white box that is at the top of the screen. Then click the green button on bottom left of debug log. 

If that doesnt work, then double check if you have Hugslib installed and active.

On 1/25/2021 at 8:49 PM, DouseInOil said:

There is a workaround to this issue.

What is currently showing is small bitties on top of your BB body mod. There is a workaround which is to remove the breast and add them back to the pawn "whole body". This will reroll the breast, do this until you get the appropriate size for your BB body "huge" or possibly large breast would work as well

I use the Character Editor "Health tab" for ease, it works well enough to get the job done.

rimworld 1.jpg

rimworld 2.jpg

On 1/7/2021 at 3:02 PM, Riviar said:

Is it just me or is vagina location horribly displaced for races like ratkin (neck), moyo (bellybutton and off to the left side), bun (missing vag, penis and breasts), nyaron (too low), ferrex (missing everything), naga (waaay too low and off to the right), kurin (they apparently intentionally ignore RJW with their own static textures) ?

Is there some nice tool to edit and fix offsets? Blind changes and reloading rimworld to see if it fits would be ridiculous.

Also, is the support for belly dropped? I know it is commented out, but I have added it in myself, and it seems to work okayish. The only problem being - it doesn't seem to inherit skin color, no matter what I do. Does someone have working sample of belly xml element?

My mod order is:

* random steam mods *

* RF and BB bodies *

* more random mods *

* race mods *

- RJW

- RJW race support

- RimNudeWorld

I am having this issue too! My ratkin's genitals are on the foot area of the body...

Bug : Breasts and penis are floating at the right side of kid's sprites ( during "character editor" mod's screen, and in game also). And kids cant equip some initial clothes, only pants.

mods probably related : "children_and_pregnancy" and "children_school_and_learning"

Edit : Remove the mod CP, keeping CSL, fixed both bugs