Hello, I have a problem. I`ve installed a couple of LL-mods together with Tamago Hiyoko Master Set and a german mod called Sexy Slave Alba. Everything went fine. The PC had several time sex with her and she got pregnant and after a time we get a child. And now I have a problem every time we came in contact with someone both of them started to attack everyone in cities including guards and so on. As they can not be killed I will not lost me follower Alba. And also it doesn't effect my reputation and so on. But as you can imagine its not really possible to play  this way. Anyone has an idea how to solve this problem? I don`t want to delete this mod as Alba is not only a good fighter she can also carry unlimited amount of loot, so this is a great help.

The problem quite possibly lies in the inherited factions and classes of the Hiyoko.  For this, two options:

TamagoFertilityClinic, either mine or the original.  Within, there will be a "Calm Child" spell (or mine with an area-range version added), which would attempt to clear out the child's factions or violent classes inherited and replace them with non-violent non-evil versions... even stopping combat for this milisecond session.

LoversHiyokoShooter.... MY version...  has an option which is enabled in the INI file (by default) to strip away these factions and classes when borne.  Though it is not as effective as the one from TamagoFertilityClinic.  But it does work.

REASON?   Again, the child inherits the factions and classes of the parents... and evil factions tend to begin violence altogether.  Evil classes, moreso.  Don't get me going on a child being 100% full vamp. :P

There's also a possible issue with the child's aggression being inherited.  Now the mod "HiyokoGenetics" has a spell which lets you examine a Hiyoko, its parents data and all.  If you are in a debug mode of 3 or more when you start or restart a game, you would also have a secondary spell I added which lets you set minimum and maximum settings for a Hiyoko at birth.  BUT these should already be set within certain limits if you have it running

Edited by LongDukDong