Vtaw Workshop - Fallout 4 Clothing Armor Mods

44 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

...........and now Fusion Girl is up to 1.75 & other versions are no longer compatible? Right?

:(

From what I remember them saying 1.6 is when they changed things, all version after that should be fine, though if they change their mind again, who knows.

On 9/30/2020 at 9:48 AM, BMKTWN said:

Tks for your scientist coat VTAW.

However, when I change the texture at the armor workbench

It just became a kind of silly purple latex like texture? (except defult)

How do I slove it?

ScreenShot207.png

Just show some a bit of a realistic support, and you can have something extra!

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/1/2020 at 5:52 PM, Varithina said:

From what I remember them saying 1.6 is when they changed things, all version after that should be fine, though if they change their mind again, who knows.

I can confirm that 1.61 clothing will NOT show pregnancy on a 1.75 body........

:bawling:

• 2 weeks later...

Good textures, good design, split clothes, mod is compatible with mod for legendary properties, displayed on the workbench as armor. Everything is fine, but there is also a big disadvantage:
The author does not know that it is not only cowboys who play fallout. This means that not everyone loves cows. Why create clothes that don't adapt to the body, but change the body? I just have to pass by.

50 minutes ago, REB85 said:

Good textures, good design, split clothes, mod is compatible with mod for legendary properties, displayed on the workbench as armor. Everything is fine, but there is also a big disadvantage:
The author does not know that it is not only cowboys who play fallout. This means that not everyone loves cows. Why create clothes that don't adapt to the body, but change the body? I just have to pass by.

Wait... You've heard of BodySlide, right?

3 hours ago, BarneyGold said:

Wait... You've heard of BodySlide, right?

yes I know what it is. but the file is along with the body and he has high heels. therefore I can not delete the body that goes in the file. I have no instructions on what to do in this case.

21 hours ago, Vtaw said:

39.Loba
Bodyslide support, modular, craftable at chem lab.
1323123.thumb.jpg.8f343946a1400f8b8f90b90ccabad0d7.jpg

now that's some talent, right here :D

Once again great work Vtaw!

p.s. any chance you could do the Cyber Punked Wattson? (image below)

If you'd give it a go, no need for the "Interception Pylon" on the back to be there :D

Spoiler

bbef436e00892301fb393e38bb7de174.png.4becad27208e3439f7b8e6b00804fbb7.png

I know I'm asking a lot, so a no-go would be ok too

On 11/20/2020 at 6:33 AM, REB85 said:

yes I know what it is. but the file is along with the body and he has high heels. therefore I can not delete the body that goes in the file. I have no instructions on what to do in this case.

WTF are you talking about? Use batch build feature in bodyslide and build all oufit piece included the boots/heels Usually the boot/heels is the one that changed the body shape so for ex if you only build the pants and the top but not the boots then there will be clipping when equipped  boots and clothes together.