Vtaw Workshop - Fallout 4 Clothing Armor Mods

Hello

I would like to know if it s allowed to convert your outfits for Fusion Girl body, and drop the files on Loverslab. I have done Nightspy, Dark and I am working on few others.

EDIT oh it s written in your 1st post thats it s allowed, didnt see that x)

On 7/12/2019 at 8:03 AM, Vtaw said:

News and Updates

2019.07.12 Release Fighter 77

2019.07.12 Release Torn

2019.07.13 Release Shirt

2019.07.16 Release Rebel

2019.07.17 Release Black Rubber
2019.08.05 Release Claire

2019.08.31 Release Leony

2019.09.06 Release Yenn

2019.09.06 Release Claire 2
2019.09.08 Release Ghost

2019.09.14 Release Institute ScoutGhost
2019.09.24 Release Dark

2019.09.25 Release NightSky
2019.09.26 Release Little Danger
2019.10.07 Release Sonya
2019.10.08 Release Babydoll
2019.10.12 Release P.R.I.C.E (Prototype Reconnaissance, Infiltration and Combat Exosuit)
2019.10.18 Release Vtaw Collor

2019.10.18 Release Vtaw Wardrobe 4 Lite V1.0
2019.10.19 Release Sheva Office

2019.10.20 Release Sensual Wear
2019.10.21 Release Boho
2019.10.23 Release Lady

2019.11.05 Release CowGirl

2019.11.11 Release Lunar Assault Suit
2019.12.16 Release Warrior
2019.12.16 Release Lullaby
2019.12.24 Release Christmas

2020.01.04 Release Joy

General Info
1. Every mod uses CBBE, fill free to convert them to other bodies.

2. All armor, clothing mods can be crafted at chem lab, or use IN-GAME ESP Explorer
3. Some armor, clothing mods will have swap-able materials at Armor Workbench .

4. All armor, clothing mods have CBBE Bodyslide support.
5. Every mod is modular.

6. Every mod works without High Heels System but high heels will be underground.

Patreon

Discord

Twitter

I wanna Kiss those hands of yours you abominable teddy bear

Hello Vtaw
Your outfits are really fantastic,
many thanks for making Wardrobe 5 on Nexus public.
I made a video in the form of a fashion show that is entirely dedicated to you.
If you have a little time here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO85WmWAuPw
Another big thank you, be well.
aviator1515

(I left the same message on Nexus but I was not sure that you read it)

Hello,

I have a question regarding Vtaw wardrobe 5. Basically I am trying to slap CBBE physics to dress, but no matter what I try (which is not really much considering my orientation in bodyslide studio) the bottom part of dress ends up to be heavily missaligned in the game. Copying weights on top and then exporting to nif is not the correct set of actions, but i have no idea what to do with all that. 
Any hint what to do, please?

On 4/5/2020 at 4:11 AM, softcore said:

Hello,

I have a question regarding Vtaw wardrobe 5. Basically I am trying to slap CBBE physics to dress, but no matter what I try (which is not really much considering my orientation in bodyslide studio) the bottom part of dress ends up to be heavily missaligned in the game. Copying weights on top and then exporting to nif is not the correct set of actions, but i have no idea what to do with all that. 

The models using skirts and dress already have some physique data in them (the clothdata) so if you try to add breasts physique it doesn't work properly because the clothdata is not the same as for the dress and you can have only one. If you choose the clothdata from the beasts model there is a risk that it would not work correctly with the dress.

Sometimes it works sometimes not, always use the clothdata from the dress model not from the CBBE model, i managed to make it work, but sometimes you get weird results.

You have to know that the breasts physique in a trick using the physique data coming from Sturges outfit, it uses the googles and pouch clothdata to try to animate the bresats and butt, but it's only a trick.

It's the same for the dress and skirts, you use clothdata from another dress and try to make it work on your model by adjusting the boneweights in OutfitStudio.

Unfortunately we don't have access to the original game tools and we can't really build physique data from scratch we are forced to use data from other files and hope it would behave correctly. It's a question of time and experience, i do that kind of job since we could fiddle with models files with NifSkope and later OutfitStudio, it was a real pain in the ass at the beginning !!

Thanks for reply. Now I probably should also add that quite some time ago I did something simillar with Cross handmaiden coat, because that one has also some custom outfit physique data. That thing for some unknow reason works flawlessly, but trying to reproduce the same solution on the Dress here yields not the same result. What i did before I made a copy of the original mesh fileand renamed it. Then I opened it and added the physics data. During export to the nif file outfit studio prompted me with question that there were some non vanilla bone weights present in original and if I want to reference them from original file. Clicked yes and then saved the nif under the name it would manifest in my game. It was rather unellegant solution but it worked well enough. Then.
Now it does nothing and I am a little bit confused why.

On 4/5/2020 at 5:11 AM, softcore said:

Hello,

For physics use CBP Physics for Fallout 4 and you wont have to do a thing.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @Vtaw

You have fantastic outfits, you are a artist that loves his works, it shows

I use two settings outfit and naked but the clothes go over the body of my pc and with the outfit preset it makes clipping.

What should i do to have your clothes with my outfit preset

Add a reference body in outfit studio, is there a simpler way without having to use only one setting ?

Thank you for the help !