Vtaw Workshop - Fallout 4 Clothing Armor Mods

Hey. I follow your work and am a fan. There was such an idea, it may come in handy ... In order that the lower clothes would not overlap the upper, model the body according to the lower, in other words: replace the body of the outer clothing with the body of the lower clothing, when dressing the lower ... How to implement this and is it possible at all, I don’t know. Just sharing an idea. and if it is useful to you in work, I will be glad to use your work.

On 5/16/2020 at 11:05 PM, cd-cd said:

Hey. I follow your work and am a fan. There was such an idea, it may come in handy ... In order that the lower clothes would not overlap the upper, model the body according to the lower, in other words: replace the body of the outer clothing with the body of the lower clothing, when dressing the lower ... How to implement this and is it possible at all, I don’t know. Just sharing an idea. and if it is useful to you in work, I will be glad to use your work.

Or just use bodyslide and outfit studio...

On 5/16/2020 at 11:05 PM, cd-cd said:

On 5/16/2020 at 11:25 PM, Stormer said:

Or just use bodyslide and outfit studio...

also remember to wear the outfits shoes as well

because wearing that causes all of the meshes to line up correctly (more or less)

On 5/17/2020 at 1:58 AM, Invictusblade said:

also remember to wear the outfits shoes as well

because wearing that causes all of the meshes to line up correctly (more or less)

The complexity of the translation. I do not complain and there is no difficulty in fitting clothes. Just sharing an idea. So that when putting on underwear the body decreases. Then outerwear can be made more tight-fitting.

On 5/17/2020 at 5:36 AM, cd-cd said:

The complexity of the translation. I do not complain and there is no difficulty in fitting clothes. Just sharing an idea. So that when putting on underwear the body decreases. Then outerwear can be made more tight-fitting.

You have to realize that modders do outfits for their presets from the beginning so its flawless. But then you apply bodyslide sliders and some clipping might happen on different presets, thats just how it is, and why you should fix it yourself. Modders cant prevent this issue.

I don’t know how else to explain that I don’t have any cutoffs and I have enough experience to tailor the clothes to my liking, including for each outfit set, with an individual body.
There is an idea that can be implemented and greatly facilitate the gameplay ...
For example, you put a jacket on a naked body and on the model between the body and the jacket there is a space reserved for underwear (blouse, top ..)
... Of course I can fit the jacket under the body, but on another model, with underwear, this jacket will not sit down.

• 2 weeks later...

Been using modular clothing and armor mods since Oblivion and this is some of if not the nicest for mix and match I've ever seen. I like the way it fits my "chubby" preset and let me make a super specific outfit for my super specific lady courser.

Thank you so much.

g30.png.174300b5e79172dd45dab21f6e0882a0.png

While I may not use all of these outfits because of personal taste, I can appreciate how well-done all of them are.

My two favorites are the Lunar Assault Suit, a nice unisex middle-ground between hazmat suits and Power Armor (albeit one that's a bit beyond the Fallout upper limit of retro-futurism) and the Warrior, which is is one of those rare mod outfits - lewd or otherwise - that really complement fighting only with non-improvised/non-crude melee weapons like swords. The only other ones I can think of are Caesar's Legion armor and the jokey Oblivion Guard/Imperial Legion Armor (in addition to the obvious base game options of the Grognak costume, Minutemen general's uniform, submariner uniform, and metal armor).

Fighter 77 would also work great for lewd dedicated melee women, but it does not have BodySlide files. Could you make/release them, if it's not too much trouble?

• 2 weeks later...

Just a fyi and a pick your brain. I am using the cowgirl outfit but the hairs I'm using is sticking up through the hats. I'm using the hairs that have been set up to work with hats.  I'm using hairs like Ponytails Hairstyles by azar, Misc. Hairstyles. Oak Treehairs. Ks Hairdos. Lots More Female Hairstyles . the only thing that work is almost bald or very short hairs. any Idea on what could be the problem and Do I need to do something to get those cowboy hats to work?

4 hours ago, Badtanker said:

Just a fyi and a pick your brain. I am using the cowgirl outfit but the hairs I'm using is sticking up through the hats. I'm using the hairs that have been set up to work with hats.  I'm using hairs like Ponytails Hairstyles by azar, Misc. Hairstyles. Oak Treehairs. Ks Hairdos. Lots More Female Hairstyles . the only thing that work is almost bald or very short hairs. any Idea on what could be the problem and Do I need to do something to get those cowboy hats to work?

My first thought would be check the armor addons and the armor to see what slots it is using, and change them to not use long hair slot maybe?