Vtaw Workshop - Fallout 4 Clothing Armor Mods

35 minutes ago, Nightmarecast said:

Hmmmm, what in the world is with the 12GB worth of mods then? Well I will check them out, I am currently trying to fix the Bazoonga's Set of mods, getting random crash to desktop on some outfits. Thanks for the reply.

I guess those are the one you download from Nexus? You're missing everything in this thread

10 hours ago, Nightmarecast said:

Hmmmm, what in the world is with the 12GB worth of mods then? Well I will check them out, I am currently trying to fix the Bazoonga's Set of mods, getting random crash to desktop on some outfits. Thanks for the reply.

The 12GB covers vtaw's 'own work'..the bespoke creations made from scratch (which is pretty incredible!). This thread is more like 'bonus content'.... conversions of outfits from other games/media (similar to what Bazoonga does on their Discord).

11 hours ago, Nightmarecast said:

A) All of the mods on this thread are basically separate Armors, The VTAW Packs, Can be large especially if you have the HD Textures. But they are well worth it IMO

B) CTD on armor most likely is a body/mesh/tex issue. I'd sort through they ones that cause the CTD and Reinstalled/remove them.

1 hour ago, kchurchjr said:

A) All of the mods on this thread are basically separate Armors, The VTAW Packs, Can be large especially if you have the HD Textures. But they are well worth it IMO

B) CTD on armor most likely is a body/mesh/tex issue. I'd sort through they ones that cause the CTD and Reinstalled/remove them.

Actually the CTDs were because I compressed Bazoongas mod into BA2 files and I guess that was a no-no with that mod, so I let em loose and all was well.

Yeah I got everything from this thread and the nexus, am going through it all now.

9 hours ago, curtylow said:

I'm not a rookie at uploading mods, but I must be missing something. Can't get any outfits to game. What file should I download to. Outfits from the nexus load fine. Wonderful works by the way. Any help would be appreciated.

For Nexus Mod Manager: Download outfit; should appear in you 'Downloads' folder; in NMM, use the add function....outfit mod should then appear in 'Unassigned' category; Activate; sort load order; Enjoy.

5 hours ago, Lonewanderer345 said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25923 'Female Underwear' by lazman555 has a black bra, panties, garters & stockings set with options for flats or heels.

Thank you for your reply Lonewanderer345

I know the excellent work of lazman555 but as I said in my previous message the clothes are not separated.
You would have to recreate the bodyslide files for each pieces and I don't know how to do it.

cordially

9 hours ago, hkheung said:

the clothes are not separated.
You would have to recreate the bodyslide files for each pieces and I don't know how to do it.

Gotcha...I think I understand what you are looking for now...a modular set with all the pieces as their own files.

You could try https://www.patreon.com/Snakel101/overview (but the full modular stuff would cost you a couple of dollars).

The best thing would be to  learn the Bodyslide procedure...it's a little daunting at first, but once you understand there are only a few steps involved (especially if you are using CBBE and aren't looking to convert to or from a different body)...it's super easy, and opens up a world of options.

I followed these videos to get started (and if you want to PM me on LL or at Nexus, I'm happy to answer/help):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCW8BYqMR7Ei5smG2ij2GKmiVRu7JoUWk

All the Best!

40 minutes ago, Lonewanderer345 said:

Gotcha...I think I understand what you are looking for now...a modular set with all the pieces as their own files.

You could try https://www.patreon.com/Snakel101/overview (but the full modular stuff would cost you a couple of dollars).

The best thing would be to  learn the Bodyslide procedure...it's a little daunting at first, but once you understand there are only a few steps involved (especially if you are using CBBE and aren't looking to convert to or from a different body)...it's super easy, and opens up a world of options.

I followed these videos to get started (and if you want to PM me on LL or at Nexus, I'm happy to answer/help):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCW8BYqMR7Ei5smG2ij2GKmiVRu7JoUWk

All the Best!

Hahaha!

I smiled when I read your answer because I don't use cbbe but fusion girl and all my clothes are conversions which as you say will considerably complicate things.

I hope that vtaw will respond favorably to my request or that it will create a mod of female underwear open to the public !!!

In any case, thank you for your time and your answers.

17 hours ago, hkheung said:

I don't use cbbe but fusion girl

Ah, well, as most creators work in CBBE, you may have to learn the conversion process (or switch body to one with more 'love', LOL).

You could contact 'cleareddirect', who seems to be the most recent active 'converter' of CBBE to Fusion Girl...and who I'd be 99% certain will convert vtaw's next pack that will include lingerie, anyway?

As a 'Wonder Body' user, I understand the position you are in...and I pretty much had to follow my own advice and learn how to convert, as there's no telling if another user will ever want to convert the outfits you or I like. I've done conversion for Wonder Body and Jane Bod that are on Nexus, and I found Atomic Beauty easy to convert from CBBE.

Never tried Fusion Girl, so i couldn't say if it's more complicated or not.

37 minutes ago, Lonewanderer345 said:

Ah, well, as most creators work in CBBE, you may have to learn the conversion process (or switch body to one with more 'love', LOL).

You could contact 'cleareddirect', who seems to be the most recent active 'converter' of CBBE to Fusion Girl...and who I'd be 99% certain will convert vtaw's next pack that will include lingerie, anyway?

As a 'Wonder Body' user, I understand the position you are in...and I pretty much had to follow my own advice and learn how to convert, as there's no telling if another user will ever want to convert the outfits you or I like. I've done conversion for Wonder Body and Jane Bod that are on Nexus, and I found Atomic Beauty easy to convert from CBBE.

Never tried Fusion Girl, so i couldn't say if it's more complicated or not.

Great minds meet , that's for sure!

I know cleardirect, he helped me to understand how to convert the CBBE to Fusion Girl, so I know how to convert clothes that don't have a body "attached"; however I don't know how to convert shoes for example that have a body "attached".

My understanding of studio outfits and conversion unfortunately stops there and I don't know how to create bodyslide files for example.

But I work at my own pace because I also have a big problem: I'm not good at understanding because I don't speak and understand English, so it takes more time !!!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2020 at 4:49 AM, Ganen said:

wardrobe 5 is the most awesome yet!

Did anyone mange to make a Fusion Girl conversion?

I did for personal use - just skipped high heels because idk how to convert them to FG.

I would post it on Nexus if only I knew wich archives to pick up and pack in the .rar (yeah I'm quite the noob).

18 hours ago, GameScorcher said:

I did for personal use - just skipped high heels because idk how to convert them to FG.

I would post it on Nexus if only I knew wich archives to pick up and pack in the .rar (yeah I'm quite the noob).

Converting heels is a pain in the ass. I spent a week slowly converting Nora's Secret (and I guess Vtaw Lana), with a hour here and there, and while it's a passable conversion, I'm not happy with it.

The problem is that Fusion Girl's neutral stance is just a touch wide such that the ankle is slightly rotated; enough that you definitely notice. So you need to warp and rotate every CBBE converted shoe / boot that's cut at the ankle or higher. That's not something you want to do in Bodyslide, but rather with a modelling tool, so I find conversions, or at least mine, just look a bit sloppy. I'm sure you could go in vertex by vertex and make it look good, but it just feels like to get a really clean Bodyslide for Fusion Girl, you need heels that are straight up modelled for Fusion Girl in the first place.