Vtaw Workshop - Fallout 4 Clothing Armor Mods

18 hours ago, Varithina said:

My first thought would be check the armor addons and the armor to see what slots it is using, and change them to not use long hair slot maybe?

I was using Vtaws Becca Shorts. Vtaw Bikini Top and Easygirl buckled boot,  Then Cowgirl Cowboy Hat v3.  Thats all I was using at that time. Now I did notice that the cowboy hat won't replace the other hats  but super impose it self over them. So my way of thinking is that the cowboy hat is using some other slot than the hat slot,  but that's ok. I'm no hand with ck so it won't get changed anytime soon. 

1 hour ago, Badtanker said:

I was using Vtaws Becca Shorts. Vtaw Bikini Top and Easygirl buckled boot,  Then Cowgirl Cowboy Hat v3.  Thats all I was using at that time. Now I did notice that the cowboy hat won't replace the other hats  but super impose it self over them. So my way of thinking is that the cowboy hat is using some other slot than the hat slot,  but that's ok. I'm no hand with ck so it won't get changed anytime soon. 

For this xedit, is the better option.

18 hours ago, Badtanker said:

Hey.
Personally, I customize each hat for a specific character.
If you have several characters with one hat, attach it to exclusive clothing as part of a costume, even gloves, even a belt. The main thing is that other characters no longer have them.

Безымянный.jpg

@Vtaw

Hello, I was curious if the 'body preset' on your page of nexus:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42145?tab=files

is the one you are using?   or is it the josie preset?  or a different one?    I think your character preset on your patreon account photos in the vtaw 6 beta you're making is very nice looking :D     Her body reminds me of a real human person for the most part..  ( unlike a lot of body preset I usually see  lol )

On 7/7/2020 at 11:45 PM, shadowclone0 said:

@Vtaw

Hello, I was curious if the 'body preset' on your page of nexus:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42145?tab=files

is the one you are using?   or is it the josie preset?  or a different one?    I think your character preset on your patreon account photos in the vtaw 6 beta you're making is very nice looking :D     Her body reminds me of a real human person for the most part..  ( unlike a lot of body preset I usually see  lol )

Vtaw's bodyslide preset is include with the Wardrobe mods he releases.

Not sure about this Cowboy hat version 2 and version 3. Is it because they use different slots than normal headgear which would explain that I can wear Boonie hats and cowboy hat but what would cause the hair to stick out? I can use it with short or bald heads with no problems.  The hairs that I use most work with hats and headgear. Misc ver 1.6, Ponytail Hairstyles, KS hairdo's and few others. I use the hats with different outfits so can't attach them like it was mentioned earlier. Also could someone explain to me how to do the Reveal and hide menu. thanks 

20200705184211_1.jpg

20200705184238_1.jpg

20200705184339_1.jpg

6 hours ago, Badtanker said:

Not sure about this Cowboy hat version 2 and version 3. Is it because they use different slots than normal headgear which would explain that I can wear Boonie hats and cowboy hat but what would cause the hair to stick out? I can use it with short or bald heads with no problems.  The hairs that I use most work with hats and headgear. Misc ver 1.6, Ponytail Hairstyles, KS hairdo's and few others. I use the hats with different outfits so can't attach them like it was mentioned earlier. Also could someone explain to me how to do the Reveal and hide menu. thanks 

You're using a hair from a hair mod that doesn't have a separated top. The default hairs have a top section and a bottom section. The top section is replaced with any hat so that it doesn't show through the hat.

5 hours ago, Oldwolf58 said:

You're using a hair from a hair mod that doesn't have a separated top. The default hairs have a top section and a bottom section. The top section is replaced with any hat so that it doesn't show through the hat.

I know about that. So if that is the problem why is these hats are the only ones who have that problem? All I'm trying to do is find out if it's something that I messed up when I installed. I have checked the file structure and made sure the mods loaded right or it's something that I can fix. 

On 7/5/2020 at 11:55 AM, Varithina said:

For this xedit, is the better option.

I dL xedit and will give it a try. Thanks for the Idea.  Edit  the hats are marked at 46 headbands not 30 hair top. so just swapped it around. works. thanks for the Direction to look . 

SB stands for soft body, its just looks more real.  The more fat you have around the area where you have a thight strap/outfit your skin will pop out around it0, thats was SB does.

Looks god but sadly not something you can handle in BS. its a non bs outfit nif.