3 hours ago, nekosyura said:

Thank you
i love your mod

I found two problems :

- a little script problem in the pitgirl selection in slave_pitgirl job

- more important, i found the reason of the fail of the second enslavement attemp problem : the quest stop at stage 40 instead of stage 100.

Now it's fixed, it works. I'll upload the update soon as possible. I just want to add a sound effect for the roulette.

On 1/17/2023 at 6:26 PM, Delzaron said:

Using the console to add money will not erase the dept !

Héhé... it's a int variable into the main quest. The only way to erase it is winning games, or working... even as slave.

I thought I did win it back through the pit, though maybe I'm wrong.

My recollection: Lost one pit fight, but won lots more, debt never went away. Like I said could be a bad memory.

Request: It is easy to avoid debt if you are strong enough to win the pit fights. Suggestion: There could be a thief who steals the player's gold. Or there could be a "big shot" client who asks the player to do prostitution, and adds debt if you refuse.

Another suggestion: Have a small % chance to fight a troll or gargoyle in the pit fight, or other such creature that is very hard to defeat if unarmed.

5 hours ago, DayTri said:

I thought I did win it back through the pit, though maybe I'm wrong.

My recollection: Lost one pit fight, but won lots more, debt never went away. Like I said could be a bad memory.

Request: It is easy to avoid debt if you are strong enough to win the pit fights. Suggestion: There could be a thief who steals the player's gold. Or there could be a "big shot" client who asks the player to do prostitution, and adds debt if you refuse.

Another suggestion: Have a small % chance to fight a troll or gargoyle in the pit fight, or other such creature that is very hard to defeat if unarmed.

I already add a thing like that foe the arena job : if you come to arena with armor and/or weapons, you have very high chances to fight the dremora, the orc in armor, or the forsworn... who are very skilled.

I should level a little the pitgirls... it will make the things not too easy.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, DayTri said:

Private fights seem a bit strange. Seems they unlock after the intro quest. But if you do enough jobs, Hreinn talks to you and says Raelag wants to talk to you. Then he tells you that private jobs are available (though they already were available)

Interesting... it seems a condition is not working properly, the private jobs should be disabled if you're doing the mod story.

13 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Interesting... it seems a condition is not working properly, the private jobs should be disabled if you're doing the mod story.

They are disabled until the story is over. Once the story ends, they immediately enable. But when the jobs var in the main script reaches some threshold, you get a new objective saying the boss wants to talk to you. Then he tells you that you can do the private jobs, but you could already do them.

6 hours ago, DayTri said:

They are disabled until the story is over. Once the story ends, they immediately enable. But when the jobs var in the main script reaches some threshold, you get a new objective saying the boss wants to talk to you. Then he tells you that you can do the private jobs, but you could already do them.

Ok, that's should not lot of consequences.

I think I blocked the possibility to kill Relag since you didn't finished the mod story.

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, danna233 said:

Is there  BodySlide [CBBE][3BA for dancer's clothing?

Another question. Is it possible to just kill everyone there and free the girl. I found her, and I could get her out of there without all the complications.

No, you'll need to do it yourself, I don't know how to do that.

You should avoid killing everybody. It will make the mod useless.

The girl is here just for the story. The interest of that mod are the rep quests, which need the actors alive !

"and I could get her out of there without all the complications"

How ? she don't have any package to follow you except if you reach the good stages...

3 hours ago, Delzaron said:

No, you'll need to do it yourself, I don't know how to do that.

Where i can find the original mod of the  dress? Make the BodySlide usually isn't that hard but the dress have issues anyway so maybe founding the source of the dress be possible find a BodySlide.

Edited by OsmelMC
4 hours ago, Delzaron said:

The interest of that mod are the rep quests, which need the actors alive !

Oops. I've already killed the bandit, the Thalmorian, and the hunter.) They were rude. The quest was over in a couple of hours, no bugs. Is there something else to do?

1 hour ago, danna233 said:

Oops. I've already killed the bandit, the Thalmorian, and the hunter.) They were rude. The quest was over in a couple of hours, no bugs. Is there something else to do?

Enjoy the repeatible content : the games, the pit, the whoring and dance jobs.

You can also be enslaved and forced to work for a time.

Dark arena is not a big mod, and it became far bigger than it was initially planned...

Edited by Delzaron
  • 2 months later...
Hey! I have a small problem... (Not that small actually ^^ )
Why does my game crash every time I ask for a dance, for example? In fact it crashes as soon as I want to do something with this mod so I can't do anything.
However I have the required mods, I have ZaZ, Fuz Ro Doh, Sexlab, I also have FNIS which I updated...
I know that my pc is not the problem but I don't know what else to do to make it work...
If someone could help me?

Edited by Takar666
On 5/9/2023 at 7:57 PM, Takar666 said:
Hey! I have a small problem... (Not that small actually ^^ )
Why does my game crash every time I ask for a dance, for example? In fact it crashes as soon as I want to do something with this mod so I can't do anything.
However I have the required mods, I have ZaZ, Fuz Ro Doh, Sexlab, I also have FNIS which I updated...
I know that my pc is not the problem but I don't know what else to do to make it work...
If someone could help me?

I don't know... check your fnis and zaz requirement (skeleton), dark arena uses zaz ressources.

I have Fnis and it is updated regularly. I have ZaZ 7.0 but if I put 8.0 ( and I remove the other to not overload ), my mod manager ( Vortex ) tells me that I don't have ZaZ.
In addition, I managed to run other mods that require ZaZ with animations but there, it really doesn't want...
I tried again several times and found that the crash was happening when I got the notification : " Whore find a marker ".

53 minutes ago, Takar666 said:

I have Fnis and it is updated regularly. I have ZaZ 7.0 but if I put 8.0 ( and I remove the other to not overload ), my mod manager ( Vortex ) tells me that I don't have ZaZ.
In addition, I managed to run other mods that require ZaZ with animations but there, it really doesn't want...
I tried again several times and found that the crash was happening when I got the notification : " Whore find a marker ".

Instal the "SexLab Utility Plus" the SexLab of LE have a lot of problems that cause CTD. SLU+ fix all the framework problems and do a lot more.

Well actually I still have some problems... 
At least I can stay a lot longer without it crashing so it's pretty playable but if I ask for a dance though, it crashes. 
Moreover, I had left the place, I went home, then I came back but there was no way to return. As soon as I get inside, the game crashes...
18 hours ago, Takar666 said:
Well actually I still have some problems... 
At least I can stay a lot longer without it crashing so it's pretty playable but if I ask for a dance though, it crashes. 
Moreover, I had left the place, I went home, then I came back but there was no way to return. As soon as I get inside, the game crashes...

That seems a issues between the skeleton bones and the animation. 

Always make sure that all the actors are using XP32 Skeletons and also make sure of be using the animations for LE

The most common cause of the CTD is try to play some animation or idle that use bones that can't be found on the skeleton file. That's usually because the animation is made for another version of Skyrim or the skeleton of the actor isn't XP32 compatible but the last one is usually for custom races and that's not the case of the "Dark Arena".

Try to get the last version of "ZAZ Animation Pack" for LE.

Edited by OsmelMC
  • 2 months later...

I'm doing the quest to find Fredis.

I've done the dancer quest for Hreinn three times, but he never pays me. He says, "Here's your money," but my gold amount stays the same.

I'm not in debt or enslaved. I use my own dancer outfit. I've read or skimmed all the posts and don't see this addressed.

Also, is the pole dance supposed to work for the dancer job? All the other dances work for that job, but not the pole. It would be nice if it did.

The mod was a little slow with the dialogue responses at first, but I deactivated a few mods in the MCM that work only outdoors, and I'm having minimal lag now.

Clearly, you've done a lot of work on this mod, and I appreciate it. Cheers.

--addendum--

After finishing the Fredis quest, being sold to Simple Slavery, and subsequently gaining my freedom, I went to the Dark Arena moneylender to buy my belongings back. The only conversation item available in the menu was something like, "I hear you loan money." I clicked it, and the moneylender responded, "Get out of here, slave." Apparently, he thinks I'm still enslaved. How do I get my belongings back?

Edited by wren888
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2019 at 7:34 PM, SamBooka said:

This looked promising, but as per usual your quests dont progress, first quest for dancing, i talk to the barkeep, get a dress, talk to a client, dance for him, and then nothing happens, unless i have to dance for an hour or so (wich i havent tried). Also everytime i talk to a client, he gives me a dancing dress, so getting quite a stack of them.. Am i missing something?

You probably figured it out but in case someone is having the same problem, that's because the dancing must be done in the public, i mean, anywhere but the "private room". You know, the room we used for our little, "recruitment test".

On 8/7/2023 at 12:24 PM, vastayan said:

You probably figured it out but in case someone is having the same problem, that's because the dancing must be done in the public, i mean, anywhere but the "private room". You know, the room we used for our little, "recruitment test".

indeed.

This room is only use for private events. current jobs need to be done in the main room.