On 9/11/2019 at 2:29 PM, Untolddead said:

I was curious how hard it'd be to make this so I only birthed women? Leaving everyone else normal. I was thinking a line of lesbians rather then making the whole world women.

If you want, you can edit the events to only trigger for the player. Just add an ai = no condition to everything.

I can't seem to take concubines as an (unreformed) Germanic Pagan.  The option is available, but confirming the choice does nothing. Waiting a few months after attempting to take a concubine hasn't fixed the issue, nor has saving and reloading the game. Any idea what may be causing the issue? Or is that a feature, and I need to wait until I reform into Enatic Clans before I can take concubines properly using Holy Fury?

9 hours ago, teejizzly said:

I can't seem to take concubines as an (unreformed) Germanic Pagan. 

Your religion needs to allow male consorts for women. This is unfortunately hardcoded.

I'm aware of the issues reported with characters not changing gender and will look into it.

Can someone more familiar with ck2 modding give me a hand.

I have't been able to get this mod to work, pretty sure non of the mods conflict with each other,but here is a list just in case Free love, dark world fantasy with extras and modules, dark world tentacles , sexy succession , Cheri Portraits, crusader milk , and ACM. 

Basically I start up new game; second day hits DWF kicks in everyone gets their costume race ,and I still have Guys walking the world.

I would appreciate any advise/assistant I am fairly new to ck2 modding so sorry if I don't understand instructions.         

First of all, thank you for the great work

However, when using the mod with DWF/DWF Far East/Tale of Nine Tails/Drozzhat/RDU, I get randomly assigned the Futa trait, even though I persistently try to remove it with console

Moreover, it happened once that I was notified of my wife's hardship during pregnancy while having no wife - it was just a random courtier

Is there any reason this could have happened? WAD?

Version 1.5.3 - 28 September 2019

• Fixed a bug where selecting "Everyone is Futa" game rules would cause female characters to periodically become futanari.
  • Characters with the dwf_immortal_npc trait are no longer immune to feminization, since the special_npc flag now exists.

---

I took a look at the events but wasn't able to figure out why this mod doesn't work for some people. It may be related to not having the Charlemagne DLC (since the feminization event fires from on_chronicle_start). If this is a problem for you, you can use the console command event EIF.0 to trigger the feminization.

On 9/27/2019 at 9:35 AM, FrostShooter said:

Moreover, it happened once that I was notified of my wife's hardship during pregnancy while having no wife - it was just a random courtier

Is there any reason this could have happened? WAD?

This happens in vanilla if the random courtier is your lover or pregnant with your child.

On 9/28/2019 at 10:27 AM, Cheri Song said:

Version 1.5.3 - 28 September 2019

• Fixed a bug where selecting "Everyone is Futa" game rules would cause female characters to periodically become futanari.
  • Characters with the dwf_immortal_npc trait are no longer immune to feminization, since the special_npc flag now exists.

---

I took a look at the events but wasn't able to figure out why this mod doesn't work for some people. It may be related to not having the Charlemagne DLC (since the feminization event fires from on_chronicle_start). If this is a problem for you, you can use the console command event EIF.0 to trigger the feminization.

This happens in vanilla if the random courtier is your lover or pregnant with your child.

I have the charlemagne DLC and used the event EIF.0 command, but the males didn´t wish to leave..... I got the following message after the command: MrHuman ran command: event EIF.0 Executed #6700000...but nothing... the mod works as most characters seem to be homosexual from the beginning. Using mostly your and/or lockeslylcrit´s mods.

11 hours ago, bodrvladi said:

I have the charlemagne DLC and used the event EIF.0 command, but the males didn´t wish to leave..... I got the following message after the command: MrHuman ran command: event EIF.0 Executed #6700000...but nothing... the mod works as most characters seem to be homosexual from the beginning. Using mostly your and/or lockeslylcrit´s mods.

Are you using the latest version of CK2 (3.2)?

7 hours ago, Cheri Song said:

Are you using the latest version of CK2 (3.2)?

Thanks Cheri Song )))

I forgot to update.... works fine ;) Another question arises, how to disable pregnancy prayer? I´m playing with DW (tried 1/2 futa) so there is no need (for me, at least...) or would it break the game without? I´d just filter the mod-data for pregnancy prayer and delete the parts and look if it´s works (the tribal way, I know).

So having an issue. I am unable to arrange marriages or betrothals with this mod active. I can bring up the selection menu like normal but it does not populate. Have current version of game 3.2.1, other mods are DWF, tentacles, milk (and requisite mods). Tried both allowing and disallowing same sex marriages (EIF) in rules, and the free love mod, all to no avail. 

On 9/30/2019 at 11:37 PM, bodrvladi said:

Another question arises, how to disable pregnancy prayer?

Look in common/decisions/eif_decisions.txt. Put "always = no" in the "potential" block of the "pray for a child" decision.

On 10/1/2019 at 7:50 AM, Flagnine1 said:

So having an issue. I am unable to arrange marriages or betrothals with this mod active.

Betrothal isn't implemented yet. I could theoretically add a decision to do it but it's such a pain that I've elected to spend my time doing other things, like working on Dark World Tentacles. I suggest looking for a same-sex marriage mod elsewhere.

On 9/13/2019 at 12:27 AM, Cheri Song said:

If you want, you can edit the events to only trigger for the player. Just add an ai = no condition to everything.

Didn't work... changing it to ai = no completely breaks everything. Since everything triggers on other characters and not on the player. Sigh it doesn't seem possible or at least it's out of my league.

On 10/20/2019 at 12:05 AM, divaneam said:

Hey, quick question, if i want to use PTT's modded portraits, i do need all the DLC required by PTT right?

BTW, does PTT also works on female in default game?

Yes and yes.

12 hours ago, Allast said:

Seduction events don't start with HIP installed even with compatibility patch

I don't know why this is, sorry. Try asking blorb in the House Irae discord.

• 3 weeks later...

I can`t get anyone to marry with the mod enabled.. it just doesn`t show any available characters when i select the arrange marriage button.. I have the Same sex marriage enabled in the mod.. no other same sex marriage mods enabled . what am i doing wrong ?

NVM.. I saw the post above..  which mod would work instead ? any suggestions PLease ?

• 1 month later...