8 hours ago, figandsalt said:

Wait, I didn't get it. If you can simply make a wish then get pregnant, then what's the point of getting married?

Empires and alliances are built on the backs of marriages. e.g. the Hapsburgs.

My current save just saw a union between the British Empire and France thanks to inheritance.

Version 1.4 - 12 July 2019

• Added a game rule for all characters to get -30 attraction opinion and +5 vassal opinion, canceling out the opinion modifiers from Homosexual.
  • EIF will no longer allow you to target characters with the dwf_immortal_npc trait with the "Turn Into a Woman" decision.
3 hours ago, Sakhmeth said:

Playing as a Zoroastrian, but can't marry my daughter. Decision is grayed out, and hovering over it says I can't because I'm her parent. Per the 1.2 note, shouldn't this be possible because of the Divine Marriage trait of that religion?

Version 1.4.1 - 14 July 2019

• Fixed players not being allowed to marry their children in religions that allow incestuous marriage.

Due to the pray for child mechanic making rulers impregnate themselves with their own sperm, most of the children born tend to be massively inbred.

When you pray for a child while in a marriage you get pregnant personally and the child is born with your wife's lineage. This could be a lowborn if your wife is a commoner.

To fix these I changed some code.

Makes the father of the child "No Name" rather than the same person that is pregnant. Gets your wife pregnant if married with "No Name" as the father. Seeing how you are praying for a child I would role play 'No Name' as God or an angel or devil depending on religion.

#
# Prayed for a child - Impregnated
#

character_event = {
    id = EIF.11
    hide_window = yes
    is_triggered_only = yes

immediate = {
        if = {
            limit = {
                is_married = no
            }

ROOT = { impregnate_cuckoo = yes }
        }

if = { 
            limit = {
                is_married = yes
            }
            spouse = { impregnate_cuckoo = yes }
        }
    }
}

##############################################

Another possible addition is to have a random chance to get a concubine/consort pregnant if your culture allows female concubinage and they are present.

11 hours ago, nrish666 said:

Due to the pray for child mechanic making rulers impregnate themselves with their own sperm, most of the children born tend to be massively inbred.

When you pray for a child while in a marriage you get pregnant personally and the child is born with your wife's lineage. This could be a lowborn if your wife is a commoner.

Version 1.4.2 - 16 July 2019

• Fixed everyone getting inbred children.
  • Marriages are back to matrilineal, so your children will no longer be of your wife's dynasty. The exception is if one or both partners is a futa, in which case any children born in a marriage are assumed to be fathered by the mother's spouse.
  • 3 weeks later...

Started a game as Germanic pagans... noticed I have the option to take as concubine when I right click on some one, and it brings up a menu where I can select anyone in the same court as the character I'm interacting with, but selecting them and confirming doesn't do anything. Is something off, or do I need to unlock a religion/reformation that specifically allows consorts, rather than concubines?

11 hours ago, DismissedClaim said:

Started a game as Germanic pagans... noticed I have the option to take as concubine when I right click on some one, and it brings up a menu where I can select anyone in the same court as the character I'm interacting with, but selecting them and confirming doesn't do anything. Is something off, or do I need to unlock a religion/reformation that specifically allows consorts, rather than concubines?

Make sure you have the latest version of CK2. And yes, your religion needs to allow consorts for women.

9 hours ago, Cheri Song said:

Make sure you have the latest version of CK2. And yes, your religion needs to allow consorts for women.

Okay, thank you. I had just assumed that there was no consort/concubine difference given there are only women. ^-^ Time to start fabricating some claims on Germanic holy sites!

Love the mod, but I wanted to make a minor request: Any chance you could add a character interaction decision to convert children to the player's dynasty? I think the sappho society mod had something like this to work around game engine limitations caused by same-sex marriage. It'd be nice to have one in this mod, too, since this mod suffers from many of those same limitations due to the CK2 engine.

You can probably just look at the Sappho mod to figure out the basics of how to do it rather than starting from scratch, if you need to.

4 hours ago, zafiro21 said:

I changed 00_religions so all religions have divine blood marriage, is there any way for this mod to allow a divine blood marriage if the religion allows it?

Unfortunately, there's no way to check whether a religion has hardcoded divine marriage. You will have to edit the mod files for your own use.

15 minutes ago, Cheri Song said:

Unfortunately, there's no way to check whether a religion has hardcoded divine marriage. You will have to edit the mod files for your own use.

I did tried to change them, I obviously changed the wrong thing since what I changed broke it completely. I will keep trying and see how to make it work. Thank you for answering my question regardless.

Other than that problem I had, which is not a something you were offering to begin with, I'm enjoying your mod and had no further problems.

Another bug I've noticed: When courtiers are choosing to autonomously marry people, they will very frequently enemy courtiers you have in prison. In fact, it becomes the norm later on , when most of your courtiers have already hooked up with each other, leaving very few single people left except captured prisoners. 

6 hours ago, veedanya said:

Another bug I've noticed: When courtiers are choosing to autonomously marry people, they will very frequently enemy courtiers you have in prison. In fact, it becomes the norm later on , when most of your courtiers have already hooked up with each other, leaving very few single people left except captured prisoners. 

This shouldn't be possible, since EIF blocks you from marrying prisoners. It is most likely some other mod causing this problem. (DWF futas using Take Wife perhaps?)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really enjoying this mod. However, one thing I noticed is that even with futa characters (when used with DWF), the decision to pray for a child is still the only way to get children; DWF's "spend time with" decision thus has no effect. Is it possible to change this so futa characters can still impregnate their wives?

On 8/17/2019 at 6:56 PM, Megami-hime said:

I'm really enjoying this mod. However, one thing I noticed is that even with futa characters (when used with DWF), the decision to pray for a child is still the only way to get children; DWF's "spend time with" decision thus has no effect. Is it possible to change this so futa characters can still impregnate their wives?

This is a DWF bug and unrelated to this mod.

11 hours ago, FirePowers said:

Is there a possibility that this is compatible with full conversion mods such as After the End? It adds a bunch of new religions and cultures and I'm wondering if this would still work with that.

It is fully compatible.

• 2 weeks later...

So how does the women thing work? Do all the men in the world become women upon the world generation or does it happen after a while in-game because in either scenario, the men spawned in world generation, despite having the homo-sexual trait, are still men and can still have the option to turn into a woman along with the picture being a male. In fact the only female-ish thing that happens is their name changing. You also can't marry the so called changed man, only females that are females without changing anything. It might be my mods that messes with it, but I only have SS01_DWF, SS01_Breeding, from the breeding mod, most of the Dark World stuff like Dark World Extras, Dark Wrold Beyond Heresy, DWFantasy, Elven Expansion, DWFantasy Modules, and Tale of Nine Tails, the portrait mod, and finally Manup, the sub mod for this mod in which you can have yourself be the only male in the world by changing yourself back into a man, but you can't change back and you become a special npc. In any case the men are still men in the mod and they aren't changing at all