Everyone Is Female

Everyone Is Female

Version 2.2 - 22 January 2020

by Cheri

Everyone Is Female is a lightweight mod that makes every character in the game female and homosexual.

Features

• Everyone becomes female and homosexual on game start.
  • All newly spawned characters will be female and homosexual.
  • Virgin birth for everyone! Pray for a child and become pregnant, no partner needed.
  • Optional compatibility with Portrait than Trait to make all characters use PTT's modded portraits, so you can have a world of cute women.
  • Bonus game rule: Everyone Is Futa! If you have Luxuria Fantasia or Dark World Reborn, you can have a percentage of characters spawn as futanari, up to 100%.

Note: Certain unique NPCs spawned by other mods will not be affected.

Requirements

• Crusader Kings 2 version 3.0+
  • Cheri Scripting Library
  • Play with the Gender Equality game rule set to Full for best results.

Compatibility

• Compatible with almost everything.
  • Futanari characters from Luxuria Fantasia and Dark World Reborn will work.
  • Dicks and tits from Ala's Body Mod, Dark World Reborn, or Christianity Mod will work. (The other traits in ABM are not supported.)
  • Lesbocracy will work.
  • Historical Immersion Project will work if you download the compatibility patch.
  • Christianity Mod will work, but its unique seduction event text will not appear.
  • May conflict with other mods that modify the vanilla theocracy government. This mod overwrites the vanilla file /common/governments/theocracy_government.txt to allow women to rule theocracies. In most cases it shouldn't cause problems, but with total conversions that dramatically alter theocracies, you might have to use WinMerge to resolve any conflicts.
  • May conflict with other mods that modify childbirth and seduction. This mod overwrites the vanilla files /events/birth_events.txt and /events/wol_seduction_events.txt to remove the events that punish female rulers for unmarried pregnancies / homosexual affairs. In most cases it shouldn't cause problems, but with total conversions or other love/marriage mods, you might have to use WinMerge to resolve any conflicts.

Installation

• Use 7zip to extract the archive into My Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings II/mod/
  • New: If you are playing with the Historical Immersion Project mods, you can download the HIP Compatibility Patch and drag it into the mod folder. This patches the mod to work with HIP. Thanks to blorb for making the patch.

Known Issues

• Characters who were formerly male retain the male-gendered "King," "Duke," etc. titles until succession. This is an interface bug and will not affect gameplay. If it bothers you, save and restart your game.
  • At the beginning of the game, there will be some male tribal courtiers with the Elder title. This is because they are spawned in by a vanilla event that I don't want to overwrite. Just wait one day and they will become women.
  • At the beginning of the game, there will be a lot of dead baby girls in your court. Don't worry about it, their names are just being used to rename all the former men in your court. Just wait a day and they will be removed.
  • Some events will still refer to characters as male, such as the Charlemagne events. Fixing this would mean overhauling every event in the game, so you'll just have to deal.
  • Some characters spawned by other mods will be female but have male portraits and event text. I'm afraid I can't add a special case to exempt every character in every mod. Ask the mod authors to add flag = special_npc in the create_character block to avoid this.
  • Some people have reported that the mod isn't changing the gender of characters for them. This may be related to using an old version of the game or not having the Charlemagne DLC. If this is a problem for you, you can use the console command event EIF.0 to trigger the event manually.
  • If you have Luxuria Fantasia enabled, turn on Dark World Reborn futas, and play with the Everyone is Futanari rule, you will see two duplicate Futanari traits. This is because Cheri Scripting Library is adding the futanari traits from both Luxuria Fantasia and Dark World Reborn. If you don't want this to happen, turn off futa content from one of those mods.

If you come across any other bugs or issues, please report them in the forum thread.

soo, uhmm, vassal relations in this mod are kinda broken, +25 for everyone really changes the game, especcially when you realize the Fatimids (I think) where considered broken overpowered for having the sayyid trait that at the time gave +10.

Is the reason this mod doesn't affect DWF npcs for compatibility sake? I was sad to find out I couldn't marry or even concubine Desmona, my favorite vampire waifu. (Or have a harem of Disney princesses for my futa-viking as breeding stock... Can still make them lovers but darned events keep firing that force break ups.)

52 minutes ago, DismissedClaim said:

Is the reason this mod doesn't affect DWF npcs for compatibility sake? I was sad to find out I couldn't marry or even concubine Desmona, my favorite vampire waifu. (Or have a harem of Disney princesses for my futa-viking as breeding stock... Can still make them lovers but darned events keep firing that force break ups.)

That would be a problem on DWF's end. Desmona isn't defined with the homosexual trait, even if you are female and do have the trait. I'll fix that.

Found.. what I hesitate to call a bug. (There are still a ton of things about CK2 I'm learning) but as a futa, a child born from my wife doesn't seem to be of my dynasty. As if it were a matrillineal marriage, with my character being the husband.

Haven't had a bastard, or child by concubine yet but I'll update if it occurs with others as well. I just used the CKII cheat menu to "adopt" her own child... which humorously resulted in her being listed as both the father and the mother.

The problem is a vanilla one. The game only recognizes two types of impregnations: Male/Female and Female/Unknown. There is no other. In the case of a futa impregnation, the futa is considered the father and is- for all intensive purposes- considered a male in terms of dynasty choice of the child in a matrilineal Futa/Female marriage. There is no easy way to fix this.

2 hours ago, DismissedClaim said:

Found.. what I hesitate to call a bug. (There are still a ton of things about CK2 I'm learning) but as a futa, a child born from my wife doesn't seem to be of my dynasty. As if it were a matrillineal marriage, with my character being the husband.

As lockeslylcrit said, this is a problem with how marriages are hardcoded to work. If I changed it to work the other way round, the same problem would happen with children between a female player and a futa NPC being of the futa's dynasty. For this mod I erred on the side of the mother - imagine that succession laws in this universe don't consider the parentage of a heiress, only the one whose womb she is born out of.

So in order to play as a futa, I need to pray for children until I can go full Targaryen to continue a dynasty?

Also how often does the AI reproduce with prayer? I've seen 6 children born (or at least survive birth) in 25 years in Saxony, four of those were my chieftess off spring. I may restart and adjust the number of futa in the world and see if that balances out. (I now realize there may be a certain irony in analyzing a possible drop off in birth rate, in world of only women ?)

Also, to update what I said earlier, bastards are a bit weird. I haven't been getting the event to name them or claim them. But I suppose that makes sense if womb reigns eternal as you said before.

Do you have gender equality set to full? It solves most issues related to this mod.

Yes, of course.  It keeps happening though.  I can't think the Everyone Is Futa thing is the cause, or why it would suddenly make the female Pope suddenly turn her church into a bunch of tents.  The odd thing is it's not immediate.

Gotta report some bugs with religions. Started a game with Shattered World with random religion features in historical locations. First off, a significant number of the faiths had Agnatic Clans running, I imagine that would cause issues. After adjusting around that I started as the adjusted Catholic faith, Divine Marriage and Bloodthirsty Gods for Doctrine. Couldn't hire a Court Chaplain at all. Gender Equality game rule was set to all.

In the meantime, I'm working on adding adjusted religion and features to my local mod copy, adding enatic clan functionality to all faiths while removing agnatic and equality from doctrine options.

Version 1.3 - 2 July 2019

• All marriages are now patriarchal, meaning the children of a futa will be of the futa's dynasty.
  • Fixed an issue with women being unable to rule theocracies. Note: This overwrites common/governments/theocracy_governments.txt
  • Fixed an issue with women not being allowed to be appointed as chaplains.
  • Fixed an issue with succession not being calculated properly at game start.
  • Fixed an issue with new republican rulers being male.