Maybe a weird question, but is it possible to change the mod from "everyone is female" to "everyone is male"? I would make the changes in the files myself of course, I just wanted to know if it is even possible and at how many changes I am looking. My aim is to make a male-based hermaphroditic world, so I would add your "Extended Marriage" mod and make the futa trait universal (though I'm not sure if it works on male characters like it does on female ones). Only other mod I have activated are your portraits and Luxuria.

• 1 month later...
On 1/7/2020 at 2:19 PM, Sakisa27 said:

Maybe a weird question, but is it possible to change the mod from "everyone is female" to "everyone is male"? I would make the changes in the files myself of course, I just wanted to know if it is even possible and at how many changes I am looking. My aim is to make a male-based hermaphroditic world, so I would add your "Extended Marriage" mod and make the futa trait universal (though I'm not sure if it works on male characters like it does on female ones). Only other mod I have activated are your portraits and Luxuria.

It's doable but you'd have to change all the code to male and make it work with the futa mod.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this is a bug or a mod compatibility problem. When I use shattered world with LF and set the rules to everyone is futa. The world does not create all rulers as Futa. Ever child that is born becomes futa but anyone that was in the world from the shattering is female. I done full male, full female and mixed. Nothing changes it.

• 4 months later...
On 4/14/2020 at 2:04 PM, DoomBlackDragon said:

Not sure if this is a bug or a mod compatibility problem. When I use shattered world with LF and set the rules to everyone is futa. The world does not create all rulers as Futa. Ever child that is born becomes futa but anyone that was in the world from the shattering is female. I done full male, full female and mixed. Nothing changes it.

Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod\Cheri - Everyone Is Female\events

Go to EIF_events

add "            add_trait = futa
            lf_add_futa = yes" in the if statement for has_game_rule = { name = eifuta_rule value = eifuta_rule_on }, from my really basic testing it seems like this fixes it.

On 3/9/2020 at 3:24 PM, Untolddead said:

It's doable but you'd have to change all the code to male and make it work with the futa mod.

Well, I wouldn't mind doing that at all, I'm simply not sure how much I would have to change, since much of the code is about gameplay changes in regards to women, rather than the assigning of homosexuality and making everyone one gender. I don't even know if I'd need to assign them the futa trait or not. If anyone has a clue and could point me in the right direction I wouldn't mind spending some time changing all the necessary strings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Absolutely love this mod, I turned it into a man-only world by heavily changing all the localisation files from the game and am now wishless happy. 

Only thing I'm not sure about is the futa trait - is it invisible? I have LF installed and deactivate most options at the start of the game (the racial ones) and set it to "Everyone is Futa" but the trait itself doesn't appear on any characters trait list. Everything else seems to be working though, everyone is female and I get the sexual role traits from LF. 

The only other mods I use are Extended Marriage and Free Love, but as far as I know those change different files. Is there a way to trigger the futa trait manually for everyone? I'd like to use sexual reproduction rather than prayer, just for roleplay purposes. 

Meanwhile, thank you so much for your amazing mods! 

Edit: Indeed, it seems as if the Futanari trait simply won't get assigned correctly. I can only assign it to my player character (through the LF option at the beginning of the game), but no other characters get it, apart from veeeery few (on a list of 30 maybe two had it). I installed Dark World reborn as well to see if that would change anything, but still get the same result. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

It also seems like the trait will disappear from my character when I re-load the game, if I don't use both Luxuria and DWR. I tried assigning the trait manually via the console but that doesn't work either. If I do it is shown as an empty place on the trait list and disappears again after re-loading.

The game still asks me who the principal spouse is going to be when 2 characters marry (a feature from your Extended Marriage mod which is linked to futanari, I believe) HOWEVER, when initiating Sexy Times the game still handles it as if only my character has the trait (if it hasn't disappeared yet), so it doesn't seem to be invisible, but really not there. I suspect the event somehow doesn't fire.

Any ideas? Would be such a shame if this mod didn't work anymore, there's definitely nothing comparable.

Edit2: Found a workaround by adding the line add_trait = futa into the EIF.1 event and putting the LF_traits.txt file from LF into your mod, for good measure. Probably an incredibly messy solution, but it does the job!

Edit3: ...I just realized the exact same problem was taken care of a few messages ago. Wow, I totally missed this. Will still leave my messages here, as a reminder that reading the forum BEFORE despairing might save you a few life hours...

• 3 months later...

Not sure if something since March 2020 has broken the mod, or if it's just me.  Running EIF in total isolation results in everyone being given the Homosexual trait, but no gender change for male characters.  Executing "event EIF.0" results in a similar string to the first reported issues back in 2019:

Command broadcasted
MrHuman ran command: event EIF.0

Executed #1000000

This does nothing, so far as I can tell, even after waiting multiple days or months.  For whatever it may be worth, every character has the event flag "eif_initialized" visible in debug info.  I have all DLC, and have also tried reverting to the last patch before the March 2020 update to EIF (3.3.2).

• 2 months later...

Idk if they solve it or if is just me using other mods but when I try to generate a new world with everybody is female or futa it never works I try to deactivate other mods to see if anything conflicts but all was in vain and I cannot also find anything in the code that may hint the error (tho my exp with mods is low xd)

• 1 month later...
On 5/13/2021 at 7:05 AM, camelith said:

Not sure if something since March 2020 has broken the mod, or if it's just me.  Running EIF in total isolation results in everyone being given the Homosexual trait, but no gender change for male characters.  Executing "event EIF.0" results in a similar string to the first reported issues back in 2019:

Command broadcasted
MrHuman ran command: event EIF.0

Executed #1000000

This does nothing, so far as I can tell, even after waiting multiple days or months.  For whatever it may be worth, every character has the event flag "eif_initialized" visible in debug info.  I have all DLC, and have also tried reverting to the last patch before the March 2020 update to EIF (3.3.2).

The same thing is happening for me. Is this mod just outdated and therefore defunct?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...