Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [2] RELOADED

donwerve

6 hours ago, Arc134 said:

It's why i'm scared about nude mods for Re3 Remake, if we've to pay 50$ to see Jill no pants on....

Don't remind me.Yet people still gurgle it.

Yet the ironic part is that the first nude mod(and the source of every other) was free.

2de.jpg

And now this thread is just for support/competiton of paid mods. yay!

There are plenty of modders on patreon who have a reasonable business model. Like BrutalAce with his amazing SFV mods. All his mods are free but he also posts about paypal donations. Which is completely fine imo. I dont even particularly mind people like Segadordelinks or KairosZX. They have a monthy charge fee on Patreon of 10$ or less, so anyone who wants to download thier stuff can just pay a one time fee to get everything every 5-6 months.

But when it comes to mdenizgaming, this person is shrewd as hell. They delete their mods every month from Patreon and then posts then as monthly packs on their blog for 10$ per pack. So you cant even pay a one time fee to get their mods. Other similar greedy snakes include Khaledantar, Arison, TiggieWhite. That is primarily why I have perma blaclisted these money hungry trolls.

Patreon has become a major mistake.

41 minutes ago, tigers said:

There are plenty of modders on patreon who have a reasonable business model. Like BrutalAce with his amazing SFV mods. All his mods are free but he also posts about paypal donations. Which is completely fine imo. I dont even particularly mind people like Segadordelinks or KairosZX. They have a monthy charge fee on Patreon of 10$ or less, so anyone who wants to download thier stuff can just pay a one time fee to get everything every 5-6 months.

But when it comes to mdenizgaming, this person is shrewd as hell. They delete their mods every month from Patreon and then posts then as monthly packs on their blog for 10$ per pack. So you cant even pay a one time fee to get their mods. Other similar greedy snakes include Khaledantar, Arison, TiggieWhite. That is primarily why I have perma blaclisted these money hungry trolls.

It's looks like they are sqeezing everything they can out of the community while there is a time ti'll RE3 will be out. Also i'm 100% shure they'll drop RE2 as soon as RE3 will be out.

P.s. Need MOAR paid mods

5 hours ago, tigers said:

BrutalAce is the best SFV modder. He gives early content to his patreons and I think voting benefits but he eventually releases all of the mods for free. I'm glad just the talentless hacks are the greedy type (at least for now).

mangakadenizgaming makes the mods very good, the truth for $ 5 is accessible to all nsfw and provides very good support to the mods and provides many things like arison c, although I am disappointed (arison c) that I have not yet added an anus a claire, since that will eliminate the realism of the mod that I wrote in the comments and I hope in an update that is already very important details ... I think here I can say since I follow the 2 in my patreon but only the level $ 5

I am not defending, but I think 5 dollars are worth all the time and all the good support they provide.

For example, Mangaka has done things and extras in the mods he asks and always tries to please everyone, not just a person who is a very good support for only $ 5

13 minutes ago, Miguelbiersack said:

mangakadenizgaming hace que los mods sean muy buenos, la verdad por 5 $ se accede a todos los nsfw y brinda un muy buen apoyo a los mods y brinda muchas cosas como arison c, aunque estoy decepcionado (arison c) de que aún no haya agregado un anus a claire, ya que eso eliminará el realismo de El mod que escribí en los comentarios y espero en una actualización que ya sea detalles muy importantes ... Creo que aquí puedo decir ya que sigo el 2 en mi patreon pero solo el nivel 5 $

No estoy defendiendo, pero creo que 5 dólares si valen todo el tiempo y todo el buen apoyo que brindan. 

por ejemplo, mangaka ha hecho cosas y extras en los mods que él pide y siempre trata de complacer a todos, no solo a una persona que es un muy buen soporte por solo $ 5

mangakadenizgaming is just as bad as the rest of them. I got in an argument with them before because my mods (before I took them down because of how sick I am with the current modding community) were 4k textures that I made myself I uploaded for free while mangakadenizgaming charges 10 dollars just to allow your hair to move on a mod that they purposely took the physics out of so that they could charge you money to put them back in. In short, mangakadenizgaming removed the physics from hair so that they can charge you money to put the physics back in....That is fucking shady as hell. DON'T GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!!!! 

32 minutes ago, Miguelbiersack said:

mangakadenizgaming makes the mods very good, the truth for $ 5 is accessible to all nsfw and provides very good support to the mods and provides many things like arison c, although I am disappointed (arison c) that I have not yet added an anus a claire, since that will eliminate the realism of the mod that I wrote in the comments and I hope in an update that is already very important details ... I think here I can say since I follow the 2 in my patreon but only the level $ 5

I am not defending, but I think 5 dollars are worth all the time and all the good support they provide.

For example, Mangaka has done things and extras in the mods he asks and always tries to please everyone, not just a person who is a very good support for only $ 5

Excuse arison, he is too busy circling around multiple sites, judging by the sponsored number of aerosmith (arison hides it) who is out of pic now,  arison's patreon is just the tip of the iceberg because he makes more than aerosmith definitely as an active modder. 

a1.jpg.1a44b5f2bd38182c9fd8401cf8d0b626.jpg

On 1/7/2020 at 8:59 PM, lostzilla said:

Thanks for clearing it up ;)

So for those of us who use Codex version, the best option is still @alphaZomega camera mod, since both Wilsonso and Raz0r trainers are only compatible with Steam version.

Is there a trainer that modifies camera that is compatible with Codex? In this case, is it just a zoom out thing or really let you adjust it freely?

Why don't you wait till DISCOUNT and BUY THE GAME ??

Is it today Loverslab support PIRATED ??

12 hours ago, Aneox said:

Just one single thing I have to say about the worries of future "RE3: Remake" mods... maliwei777 (who made the first claire nude mod and started all) will be your hero, so don't worry about that xD

He's always our hero (at least mine), since the time of his mods for RE 4 (PC version).:mrgreen:

18 hours ago, kaipurge said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/193?tab=posts&BH=0

He gave permission to edit his mods. Anyone want to take a stab at giving Regular Ada That short dress without it having to replace claire?

193-1555795795-2000464589.jpeg

Here ya go; I just moved and copied some stuff around and deleted some folders. Just delete pl2001 or pl2002 if you want to keep her coat or injured clothes.

Ada Only - Mini Dress (Coat + Default + Injured).rar

Archived