Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [2] RELOADED

donwerve

5 hours ago, bosconemi55 said:

can you give ss preview mod ?

Hope it works cause i tried this last year and even send a message directly to Aerosmith in chinese (a friend help me with this) but he never respond.

Guy answered. Right contact.

Now is the time to share all Aerosmith staff we have. Moderation has already said that unless those mods continue to be maintained by the author, those paid mods can be shared here. We already know Aerosmith left RE2 modding long ago.

"Carthago delenda est, Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse" (c).

Old stuff still available for sale via messanger. Seems to. I've provided the instruction how to reach the author on previous pages. Reach and make him rich, speaking of english words consonance. However, this method cannot be called simple at it's basics. Same as I'm waiting for answer now about price and how it can be payed... (using google translate here). So theory not checked fully yet in that case.

By other hand about ~ 1/3 (6 of 18) of his works already shared around the web. Few for a long time.

5.thumb.jpg.fbb79f36ad19e824418e9e8234187979.jpg

So Claire HuaHuan is a very good mod.

This looks a very cool in the game.
I love when girls have a tanlines, and Claire’s face is amazingly so uncredible beautiful in this mod, as long as it’s my favorite Claire' s face now.
Great mod, but ...

Why the hell do you need this flower collar (and on the leg too) ?! Because of this, the real beauty Claire looks like a provincial hillbilly! :grimace::heartbreak:
Very disappointing.
A huge request to people who are versed in modding, is it possible to somehow remove these idiotic floral wreaths?
Or at least one from the neck?
(Bikini-panties, by the way, can also may be removed):mrgreen:.
Could, for example, the respected AlfaZomega or the one who can do this, remove this village trash?

(God, I don’t want to offend anyone from the respected villagers, but it looks rather nasty and vulgar).
And then the gratitude of an honest peaceful hamster will be unlimited!:mrgreen:
Thanks in advance.

what part of no advertising paid mods do you not get.

I don’t think he’s advertising but more so a step by step guide of the ludicrous process. Advertising would be if he displayed the mods and said “hey everyone buy these mods from this modder”

Looks like this guy repeat this message everywhere where he see any, no metter which one and which context, link/links just with changing the one word: "what part of no advertising ... do you not get.". And he not moderator by other hand. And links never be deleted. Same as messages.

BTW. What is the point of free advertising? For which one you also will be banned in seconds?... And topic will be deleted? Why you missed links / "hints", screenshots to arison_c and others in this topic from other guys? Because they not mine and not on the last page?

Well. I guess in that case I'll take 500$ - 1 link posting in future. 100% advance payment. Sounds like true conditions for me. No matter which link, not my problem, "Eddie pay cash, sugar" (c). So. If you are rich enough for it, buddy - send me money pocket in the PM. Or get out from here!

(just kidding, if somebody get it serious)

So. Future recommendation from me in this case - stick this weird "follow the rules rhetorical questions" ideas to youself. No one care.

Archived