Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [2] RELOADED

donwerve

5 hours ago, X8G7 said:

The guy thinking that $5 per month is expensive, I am fucking dead. LOL

Can remember a couple of years ago people shitting all over bethesda for wanting to charge 5$ for a mod.  Before you start yes i know some release the mods publicly eventually but some don't.

15 hours ago, bosconemi55 said:

I'm a patreon of Arison and believe me for all the work he does and the quality of his mods, $5 is cheap.

You want somebody expensive?? There was a guy who charges like $35 for single mod, while Arison is just 5 and he delivers like 3 mods with a lot of options per month

Actually it's $38 now. I'd love to pay $5 for that warden mod, it's super worth it, but now I can't and  $38 for just a mod is ridiculous, it's pricier than the game

1 hour ago, bananacheescake said:

Trying to get that Arison_C mod to work, but it doesn't change anything for me.

I'm throwing in the native folder into the game directory, same thing I did for some other mods that worked but nothing changes for the Noir costume.

I'd recommend to use Fluffy Manager.

On 1/4/2020 at 10:51 PM, styx101 said:

Sometimes there are even more problems with this mod manager than without it.
However, You're right. With Fluffy it’s better, faster, and more useful overall.

Problems with mod manager?  Yeah but try the version 1800. Not the last one.

You can find it here in "old files"  https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/119?tab=files

Before they delete that useful version I'll upload here, just in case.

Fluffy Manager 1800.rar

On 1/4/2020 at 9:35 PM, viantigen said:

Could someone upload the Claire Bad Cop (Detective) - No Panties (addon). It seem the link from the previous post no longer work.

Here:

Claire Bad Cop (Detective) - No Panties (addon) v1.1.rar

On 1/5/2020 at 1:29 AM, Vladislav01 said:

I thought Arison had started a new collection called "Claire's Secrets" to develop this naked mod.

Anyways, hair and neck will be polished later for sure (it's a development mod). The important thing about this mod is the new body. I don't know if it can be seen in my screenshots, but even veins that you can see are in 3D. It's crazy that level of detail!

also those who follow arison c in patreon please write that they want to see that I put an anus to claire to be more realistic since it looks very simple when the camera is lowered I already wrote him in his post so keep up with me

claire needs an anus lol he said that if he sees interest he will put it so it will be very realistic so please comment

Archived