Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [2] RELOADED

donwerve

7 minutes ago, UnknDoomer said:

Checked QQ. Play Market install chinese version... It's require chinese phone number to register there... So. After all, in additional to specific payment method required, guy with chinese phone number is needed to get this mods.

DOES NOT WORK

Thats how I tried it

Apperently he got butthurt over something that happend ages ago and now refuses to do business with anyone that isn't Chinese

空中铁匠

还做什么做,送给倒卖狗骗子拿去赚钱然后还挨着骂?

空中铁匠
客服Q 被骗子攻击 已换新号 3014004462

Skysmith
What else do you do, give it to a reselling dog liar to make money and then scold it next?

Skysmith
Customer service Q was attacked by scammers has been replaced with a new number ...

Looks so. How it's sounds on chinese... more precisely some sort of "nationalists" guys call "pathetic strangers", "Laowai"? Something like that.

DOES NOT WORK

Thats how I tried it

So. Let's count the final sequence:

1. Chinese guy required to pass the "nationalist" wall.

2. Chinese phone number required to pass the "specific telephone number" wall.

3. Valid in Chinese (and for modder) payment method required to pass the payment wall.

4. Guy must have money / want to spend it for. And we don't know "priceless" this mods or not. And later share (?, it depends on what position someone takes) / send it to PM to people that wanted it. One of the methods - is to find out the full cost and put together (small crowdfunding) the sum necessary to buy all the mods / enough too to not make modder sad.

*. Optional. Some Chinese knowledge is required to use the messenger.

BTW. Randomly found near - https://azz.net/kaka1990. So. Looks like main problem in #1 here. Another guy have two pages. Chinese one. And international one. It seems, if desired, there is no problem to configure the acceptance of money from abroad.

5 minutes ago, UnknDoomer said:

So. Let's count the final sequence:

1. Chinese guy required to pass the "nationalist" wall.

2. Chinese phone number required to pass the "specific telephone number" wall.

3. Valid in Chinese (and for modder) payment method required to pass the payment wall.

4. Guy must have money / want to spend it for. And we don't know "priceless" this mods or not. And later share (?, it depends on what position someone takes) / send it to PM to people that wanted it.

*. Optional. Some Chinese knowledge is required to use the messenger.

Correct. Most important is " Chinese knowledge is required to use the messenger. "

About #1. "共有 1053 人赞助过" - "A total of 1053 people have sponsored". Not low number. So. I guess easiest method here - is to find somebody from this list of sponsors and ask about the mods. Perhabs someone of them reading this topic time to time? But, as I remember, somebody already tried it here and people wan't share it. On the other hand can try to ask a question at some Chinese modders forum...
01. He has not been engaged in mods for a long time, because he has not updated the mods on Patreon for a long time. The reason for this is unknown.

? ??‍♂️

Reason is clean now.
02. Since his Patreon is completely in Chinese, we can’t find out the names of all the mods that he made, and all we can see there are only the same screenshots of mods with his Ada and Claire that that dude spammed here screenshots, without links to the mods themselves.

? ?

And, well. After all now we have whole mods list and it's names on english and chinese. And sequence, that can work in specific conditions.

Is that same guy as 

https://www.patreon.com/arison_c/posts ???

Looks so or somebody resell his mods in Chinese.

+ (available) #12. "Captain Aida Uniform" is available on one huge russian placement. Where to poke to download, in principle, it should be clear. Moderation does not skip the link here, so. You can try to search in yandex.com. Must not be difficult. Just put "Resident Evil 2 Captain Ada Uniform" in search field. Same about second one.

+ (available) #3. "Ada V-shaped swimwear". Same place. At least one of the skins.

So. 8 mods in total left to find and 2 of them available also, but not all colors.

2 hours ago, Vladislav01 said:

I speak on behalf of all the people here, thank you very much for these beautiful and rare mods from Aerosmith. ?? ?????

And then, one dude here only posts only screenshots with Claire and Ada mods from Aerosmith, but he does not share the mods with us. ?

And people began to make comments here to him so that he would stop posting only screenshots of Aerosmith mods if he was not going to share his mods with us. ?

And he, like he does not hear anyone and does not see, and continues to post some screenshots with mods. ?

I think that people will report to him, and they WILL BAN him for it. ?

OK. ?? I have a question for you. Do you have more mods from Aerosmith (I don’t know the names mods) on the screens of which that dude is posting here ?

If so, can you please share more mods with us We will be very grateful and grateful to you for this. ?? Especially if you share with us the Ada mod, as above in the topic on the screenshots that that dude posts here. ✔️

And if you don’t understand me, what other mods from Aerosmith I ask you about, then I can certainly show each of his mods that interests us here so that you can understand what other mods we are interested in and need here, but just so that later people here do not start making comments to me that I, like that dude who duplicates mod screens with Ada and Claire Aerosmith, without the links to the mods themselves. ?

Actually I haven't got these mods

5 minutes ago, skyhorse1994 said:

Actually I haven't got these mods

You already saw my above screenshots with mods Ada and Claire from Aerosmith, which I ask you ?? ⬆️ ? ? ?
If you saw, and you no longer have a single mod, as I showed you on the screenshots, then we all understood you. And thank you for the answer. ??
And then we will hope that there is a person here who will have all these mods as on screenshots, or at least one single mod as on screenshots, and that he will share this mod with us. ??

The only question is who this person is  ? And when this our happy day will happen here ??‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Vladislav01 said:

What is this mod
I have never seen this mod anywhere before. ?
Where does this mod come from
And who is its author
And as I understand it, this Claire mod has different versions If so, then share with us, other versions of this mod, or other mods for Claire and Ada, which ones you still have in the arsenal. If you no longer have any mods from the Chinese modder Aerosmith, as I am here, and that dude posted mods on screenshots. ? Thanks. ??

this mod come from 3dmgame

Claire HuaHuan.rar

Well. Back to the topic. I've discovered that there was an international version of QQ messanger. But last version of it released ~ in 2017 and later it was deleted from Play Market and other places. There also was an desktop version. One, that I've found, is from ~ 2014. Problem is that in desktop version you can only login. Registration leads to the site that not working anymore. If you install the mobile app it has english on the start, but after only chinese available + the only option available there is to download the latest version of QQ messanger. That is on chinese. You still can choose the country phone number there and try to register. But not to change the language to english or other onces. I didn't found my country code there. So give up with it on that point.

In case somebody want to try - I've attached the files.

Idea - if somebody in China will create an login locally then later it can be used in english desktop app. I guess it's the only way to use it today without learing chinese language.

Update: https://ssl.zc.qq.com/v3/index-en.html

There is also registration here available. But it's usually not working. People tell you need to try it in ~ at 22-23:00 in GMT +3.

Update_2: perhabs there is a possibility to send regular e-mail on 3014004462@qq.com. When somebody receive a message - it's display in the app.

Update_3: nope.

"Address not found
The message was not delivered because the address 3014004462@qq.com was not found or does not accept incoming emails.".

Update_4: In theory it's possible to find a guy via WeChat (that have english language), but here is another problem. WeChat require to scan QR code by another user from China from your phone. Otherwise you can't register. That local guy must have an account for 6+ months. Or  must be local guy from you country with WeChat that registered before and have 1+ month account.

QQIntl2.11.exe QQ_International_6.0.1.apk

Hello guys,

I just write to thank to skyhorse1994, bosconemi55, Alphazomega and many others (I am sorry because I do not remember all nicks but there are more good persons behind) who share without ask their rare mods, without them this forum (and this thread) would be less than nothing, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! If someday I have some rare mod, I won't doubt it in share it, at the moment I have all mods posted here, from nexus and from playground (russian site).

Greetings.

1 hour ago, Kafen said:

Hello guys,

I just write to thank to skyhorse1994, bosconemi55, Alphazomega and many others (I am sorry because I do not remember all nicks but there are more good persons behind) who share without ask their rare mods, without them this forum (and this thread) would be less than nothing, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! If someday I have some rare mod, I won't doubt it in share it, at the moment I have all mods posted here, from nexus and from playground (russian site).

Greetings.

I am agree, i hope it'll keep on for re3 remake nude Jill mods :) 

1. Just got the login on https://ssl.zc.qq.com/v3/index-en.html

2. After installed the mobile app on my android phone. Works fine. But everything on chinese. (WeChat install failed for me. Confirmed registration, but didn't received sms to proceed further. Then things just repeat...)

3. Found the guy. Don't know right one or not... In case that everywhere hieroglyphs. It says he's 120 years old. And his name is Big Bear...

4. Tap on search icon. Mostly obviously.

5. Then need to click on the button on the middle down, buttom (third screen).

6. Screen number four will appear. There you, like in skype, can send an invite request and the message where your login is. After that need to click on the button on the right top corner to send it.

5 ... wait for responce.

1 hour ago, UnknDoomer said:

1. Just got the login on https://ssl.zc.qq.com/v3/index-en.html

2. After installed the mobile app on my android phone. Works fine. But everything on chinese. (WeChat install failed for me. Confirmed registration, but didn't received sms to proceed further. Then things just repeat...)

3. Found the guy. Don't know right one or not... In case that everywhere hieroglyphs. It says he's 120 years old. And his name is Big Bear...

4. Tap on search icon. Mostly obviously.

5. Then need to click on the button on the middle down, buttom (third screen).

6. Screen number four will appear. There you, like in skype, can send an invite request and the message where your login is. After that need to click on the button on the right top corner to send it.

5 ... wait for responce.

Hope it works cause i tried this last year and even send a message directly to Aerosmith in chinese (a friend help me with this) but he never respond.

Archived