Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [2] RELOADED

donwerve

4 hours ago, fallenSoul said:

so i just reinstalled the game after year break, are there any camera mods for this game ?

Zoomed-Out Camera Mod

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/124357-resident-evil-2-remake-nude-claire-request-2-reloaded/?p=2722529

Camera Tools by Otis Inf and Jim2Point0

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/124357-resident-evil-2-remake-nude-claire-request-2-reloaded/?p=2669306

Huge thanks to alphaZomega

47 minutes ago, skyaxe said:

The zoomed-out camera mod seems to mute Claire's voicelines in game fyi.  Great mod but such a shame :/

56 minutes ago, skyaxe said:

thank you so much ! +best

another thing

so ive downloaded this Curvy Claire mod but my elsa walker costume is replaced by default maliwei mod, how can i replace Curvy Claire with different costume (noir, military) ?

1 hour ago, Higgen said:

The zoomed-out camera mod seems to mute Claire's voicelines in game fyi.  Great mod but such a shame :/

Voicelines in-game? She only sighs and says some pointless phrases once in a while. Compensates widely to have to be watching his back and not his beautiful butt for hours ?

Anyways, there is no alternative to this mod, right? Trainers have the same cause/effect.

21 hours ago, Miguelbiersack said:

also those who follow arison c in patreon please write that they want to see that I put an anus to claire to be more realistic since it looks very simple when the camera is lowered I already wrote him in his post so keep up with me

claire needs an anus lol he said that if he sees interest he will put it so it will be very realistic so please comment

#GiveClaireAnAnus xD

11 minutes ago, lostzilla said:

Does anyone know any trainer who manipulates the camera without eliminating ingame voices?

Well there is no such trainer as far as i know, but there is this tool https://github.com/FransBouma/InjectableGenericCameraSystem/releases/tag/RE2_101 Been using it for a while and never had any problem with voices/sounds.

Pretty simple to use. There is lots of options includes free cam mode.

39 minutes ago, John_Doyle said:

Well there is no such trainer as far as i know, but there is this tool https://github.com/FransBouma/InjectableGenericCameraSystem/releases/tag/RE2_101 Been using it for a while and never had any problem with voices/sounds.

Pretty simple to use. There is lots of options includes free cam mode.

I always get craches with this type of injectors

1352440689_Sinttulo1.jpg.eaa905b660f433979879d526bf394f58.jpg

Is there any special mechanism to use them?

I use it as administrator:

RE2_CameraTools_v101.zip

>paying for mods

Wew...

No wonder steam wants to start charging for mods when people are paying $50 dollars a month. But I guess all the hard work modders put into a game in which they have no involvement in its creation makes it up when they rip ingame assets for those skimpy outfits.

Wew...

On 1/6/2020 at 6:20 AM, lostzilla said:

I always get craches with this type of injectors

1352440689_Sinttulo1.jpg.eaa905b660f433979879d526bf394f58.jpg

Is there any special mechanism to use them?

I use it as administrator:

Thats odd. You shure you run it correctly? You gotta run the game first and only then start the injector. Besides it works with DirectX 11 only. If you have DirectX 12 switch ingame settings so it be using DirectX 11. (you can find it in -Options - Ghaphics -) 

Quck Screenshot i just took using it. (and yes its steam version)

03_1.jpg.95d163c6f4b70e1e28fe0f9a42f9a5b9.jpg

And just little comparison between two the most known RE2 skin mod creators Arison_c and MangakaDenizGaming

How to compare stick with a finger.

IGCSInjector doesn't work with the cut scenes anymore thanks to RE2 update, it will crash your game in the middle of it. Developer have no clue how to fix it. Well, he is not even willing to try to fix anything.

Some words about Claire's Secrets mod...

Amazing mod, as for me.
Here, many noted that there is a seam on Claire’s neck.
Yes there is. But this is not critical at all. I checked the mod in the game and everything looks fine. The seam is almost invisible, especially since I play with a trainer from Wilsonso and my camera is configured so that Claire is visible at full height. Everything looks great and the seam is almost invisible.
This is visible only when there is a close-up of the camera, and even then only if you specifically consider the line of the neck.

PS. Merry Christmas today for all Christians of the East Roman Byzantine rite and the old Julian church calendar!

3 hours ago, default.im said:

How to compare stick with a finger.

More like - How to compare, a person who got struck by greed hard as hell, and another person who making mods with suitable price for the most of the people and fine quality.

But whatever. I'm not going to argue with your opinion. I respect everyone's opinion, even if i'm totally disagree.

3 hours ago, default.im said:

IGCSInjector doesn't work with the cut scenes anymore thanks to RE2 update, it will crash your game in the middle of it. Developer have no clue how to fix it. Well, he is not even willing to try to fix anything.

Sad but true. Just tested it out with a couple cutscenes. Month ago it was fine tho (to be fair last time i played, it probably was before the announce of RE3. And they even added this stupid advertisement button in main menu with latest update lol)

2 hours ago, John_Doyle said:

More like - How to compare, a person who got struck by greed hard as hell, and another person who making mods with suitable price for the most of the people and fine quality.

I prefer quality over quantity. I was supporting both of them back then, but I could't see any improvement from MDG's side (no offence), so. The choice was obvious.

Also $5 per month is a greed? Well, o'kay.

But whatever. I'm not going to argue with your opinion. I respect everyone's opinion, even if i'm totally disagree.

o/

Sad but true. Just tested it out with a couple cutscenes. Month ago it was fine tho (to be fair last time i played, it probably was before the announce of RE3.

They have messed everything up with the latest RE2 update. I'm glad (like really) there is no more Denuvo, but I'd keep it instead of losing IGCSInjector. ?

I seriously can't believe anyone that buys paid mods...You get all pissy when someone torrents a game but then give money to low effort "modders" that illegally downloaded games. in all my years of modding I have never come across a modding community as bad as the RE2 modding community. I have seen some sites that have these paid mod "authors" stuff up for free download and I truly don't even care to report those sites anymore. They deserve it for thinking its okay to copyright capcoms characters so that they can make money off of them for doing something as simple as changing a shirt color...or putting ada's head on claires body as if we don't notice...or replacing 1 characters hair with another...or openining the character files and sliding the butt out a little then charging 5 to 30 dollars....I have seen the ada wong military outfit and when you actually open the files you realize that its just ada's red dress painted black and bad badge textures painted on it. Yea...I guess that is worth money right? hahaha give me a break. 

7 hours ago, default.im said:

I'm glad (like really) there is no more Denuvo, but I'd keep it instead of losing IGCSInjector. ?

True that man. Without Denuvo, performance became more smooth. And totally agree about IGCSInjector, its still an useful tool, but having a crashes during cutscenes are pretty much annoying.

2 hours ago, kaipurge said:

I seriously can't believe anyone that buys paid mods...

Depends of the quality of the mods. "Pardon me my french" but only complete idiot going to pay 5+ bucks for a simple retex, that can be done even by someone who have no idea how to work with scripts and and this specific engine. (because it's doesnt requires that to make such changes at all)

in all my years of modding I have never come across a modding community as bad as the RE2 modding community.

It's been bitten by a greed, it's simple as that. On the other hand - without demand and sponsors it's all nothing. Because demand creates supply. People are paying for it, and seem totally fine about it.

For me personally its a question - what am i going to pay for and how much im going to pay. if it's worth it, shure why not, but in my opinion pushing 20+ or 50+ PER MONTH, are kind of.... idk a little bit too much?

(imagine paying 20$ or even 50$ per month for mods for a single game lmao)

I have seen some sites that have these paid mod "authors" stuff up for free download and I truly don't even care to report those sites anymore.

Who cares? It's a big world. Some people want's to mod this game with spicific mod and they want to do it for free. No judges over that.

They deserve it for thinking its okay to copyright capcoms characters so that they can make money off of them for doing something as simple as changing a shirt color...or putting ada's head on claires body as if we don't notice...or replacing 1 characters hair with another...or openining the character files and sliding the butt out a little then charging 5 to 30 dollars....I have seen the ada wong military outfit and when you actually open the files you realize that its just ada's red dress painted black and bad badge textures painted on it. Yea...I guess that is worth money right? hahaha give me a break. 

Well nobody reported this kind of activity to capcom, because probably it's useless lol Legally they(modmakers) are making money not off the mods, but of the supporters who are making donations. Still they are using the ingame content that already exist as basis, so, the situation are kind of hard, if it's legal to "hide the mods behind paid wall" or not. Or probably because most of this community's people are ok with paid mods. Or even more farther - capcom are (probably) ok with people that are using their assets to build paid content (say what now lol)

(Konami are more simple at such question, if they don't like it - close your shit or we'll sue your ass, and it's doesnt matter, if you doing it for free or for money lol)

Side of that, Arison_c (even he in my humble opinion are greedy as hell) are still making a great stuff. (hes making not simple retext's but a full 3D modelling, basically the new stuff from the scratch that requires some time and skills) I'd like to support him, because even hes making moastly only kinky stuff, it's still keeps community's interest in this game. but i'm still not going to support him at all, reason - i totally not agree with his price politics. I'm not judging him for doing that to people neither.

18 hours ago, John_Doyle said:

Thats odd. You shure you run it correctly? You gotta run the game first and only then start the injector. Besides it works with DirectX 11 only. If you have DirectX 12 switch ingame settings so it be using DirectX 11. (you can find it in -Options - Ghaphics -) 

Quck Screenshot i just took using it. (and yes its steam version)

03_1.jpg.95d163c6f4b70e1e28fe0f9a42f9a5b9.jpg

Thank you, but i don't understand how to modify the camera and keep it that way in-game.

3 hours ago, lostzilla said:

Thank you, but i don't understand how to modify the camera and keep it that way in-game.

You can't do that. You are launching camera, making some good screenshots while in combat, cut scene etc and then turning it back off. That's it.

@Vladislav01

Stop complaining already, also stop caps locking, it's very annoying. He has answered the question about the anus long ago.

45 minutes ago, default.im said:

You can't do that. You are launching camera, making some good screenshots while in combat, cut scene etc and then turning it back off. That's it.

Thanks for clearing it up ;)

So for those of us who use Codex version, the best option is still @alphaZomega camera mod, since both Wilsonso and Raz0r trainers are only compatible with Steam version.

Is there a trainer that modifies camera that is compatible with Codex? In this case, is it just a zoom out thing or really let you adjust it freely?

3 hours ago, tigers said:

Fuck these paid mods. Everything is monetized these days. We already have a good amount of mods from nexus and this forums. No need to pay such greedy wolves

I can understand people asking for donations and such but milking people out of money every month in the slight chance they will make outfits is ridiculous. Not to mention this is Resident evil it's not skyrim or fallout the game is short and replay value goes down quickly. Not to mention you can't do much in the game other then the outfits that's it and that gets boring fast.

Archived