Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [2] RELOADED

donwerve

Agreed, time to move on.

By the way, does anyone know how to download from baidu? I have an account there that I made a LONG LOOOONG time ago, but I could never actually download anything.. There used to be a Chrome plugin (via Tampermonkey) that allowed me to download but it was slowwww.. A 30mb would take like 2-3 hours to download. What are you guys using to download from there?

Like the other thread (closed), this works as a '' question, search, find and share '', where we will all help each other to find new Mods of this game (Normal Mods or Dirty Mods) 

IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO SPEAK ABOUT SHERRY, AND MUCH LESS TO PUBLISH MODS OF HER. ANY MENTION ABOUT HER IN AN INAPPROPRIATE TONE, WILL BE REPORTED IMMEDIATELY TO THE ADMINISTRATORS OF LOVERSLAB. HERE IS NOT ADMITTED TO SPEAK ABOUT CHILDREN, IN NO WAY, EVEN IF THEY ARE CHILDREN OF '' FANTASY '' ... THE ATTENTION SHOULD ONLY BE CENTERED ON THE ADULT CHARACTERS OF THE GAME, ONLY ON THEM ... CLAIRE, ADA, KATHERINE, ANNETTE, LEON, ETC ... ONLY THOSE. 

32 minutes ago, MikomiY20 said:

Agreed, time to move on.

By the way, does anyone know how to download from baidu? I have an account there that I made a LONG LOOOONG time ago, but I could never actually download anything.. There used to be a Chrome plugin (via Tampermonkey) that allowed me to download but it was slowwww.. A 30mb would take like 2-3 hours to download. What are you guys using to download from there?

Simply put... some Mandarin literacy and the ability to type simplified Chinese. 2 years of learning at uni was barely enough to help me read the instructions. Google translate is hit and miss.

Registration must be done via a mobile device. Security catchphrase is simplified Chinese, which changes every time you login.

I tried an Android emulator. Didn't wanna risk my phone. System knew it was emulated.

I am still surprised by the number of Mods available for this game. Especially because it is a linear game where you can only play the same story over and over again. In general, the creativity of Mods in ingenuity and amount of number are only seen in such quantities in RPG, simulation or open world games. So ... I think that this game is special. 

I found these 4K textures for Claire. Redder hair, freckles and green eyes. I think it looks pretty good. I do not remember the site but I do have the file. 

f00x_claire_customization_pack_4k.rar
FC.png.d0b229899abd762a06be9487d68473e9.png

9 minutes ago, Log Horizon said:

Hi there, I think and almost sure that sites like Nexusmods  and Residentevilmodding  are the only 2 sites which is allowed to speak and link mods about RE2.

The RED VIXEN  is my favorite, not really the outfit but a similar mod from the same author that replace only Claire Red Head and really gorgeous face.

https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/189

Hello. Thanks. I did not know that was in Nexus. I found it in a Russian site that I do not remember.

16 minutes ago, Log Horizon said:

@Dean00  posted some nude pictures but no links in the old thread.  And I don't think is from that 3DM chinese site or other people would have found it already.

Oh. Hmmm ... He is very kind, he gave me the Mod of Ada in BDSM Harness a Mod that no one has except for a few Chinese pricks, and other Mods. Surely later he will share it with us. 

11 minutes ago, Log Horizon said:

Yeah is a good person and post good mods if you ask but for mysterious reasons he/she never posted those links, perhaps because they no longer exist.  

Now I will edit this post and post the only mod of Katherine topless that I have

Yep. And I think he/she works better by pm. 

14 minutes ago, Log Horizon said:

Yes, this mod replace Ada outfit + Katherine and one outfit for Claire

You have to use this Fluffy Mod Manager to install the mods  https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/119

For old mods I recommend V1800.  Actually in any case I recommend version 1800

Yep. I use that, I do not know how to install mods manually. I will try again because I can only get Claire and Ada on that suit... 

Archived