Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [2] RELOADED

donwerve

LOL so a certain patreaon paid "mod author" (that shall not be named) Just got in a lawsuit for importing another companies characters into RE2 and charging money for it hahaha. Serves them right! You guys actually know who they are too. they are now releasing the specific 2 mods they stole from a certain PlayStation game for free to avoid being sued.  I, as a mod author, can't be more happy about the fact that they got in trouble. Now I hope the rest of them get in trouble for thinking they can steal assets and charge money for them. I warned the specific "mod author" that it is illegal to do so and the most you can do is take donations but they didn't listen. I remember the same thing happening years ago when someone tried to do that for Elder Scrolls Oblivion. 

23 minutes ago, kaipurge said:

LOL so a certain patreaon paid "mod author" (that shall not be named) Just got in a lawsuit for importing another companies characters into RE2 and charging money for it hahaha. Serves them right! You guys actually know who they are too. they are now releasing the specific 2 mods they stole from a certain PlayStation game for free to avoid being sued.  I, as a mod author, can't be more happy about the fact that they got in trouble. Now I hope the rest of them get in trouble for thinking they can steal assets and charge money for them. I warned the specific "mod author" that it is illegal to do so and the most you can do is take donations but they didn't listen. I remember the same thing happening years ago when someone tried to do that for Elder Scrolls Oblivion. 

haahhahhahahahahah and more hahhahahahha

now i know why suddenly the Ada sexy nurse mod is showing here xD

2 hours ago, kaipurge said:

Thats just how you handle this shit. Report them. There was a long spree of people reporting Snapchat whores for charging people to see their pictures and not paying taxes. People anonymously notified the IRS and they all had to pay out a ton of money. Brings a little smile to my face.

12 hours ago, kaipurge said:

I think a mod( nude or not) should be made by passion not for money.

When i see more and more re2 remake's mods are behind a paywall, especially on nexusmod and they show to us a pretty pics and say after "You like it? well sorry but you have to pay to get the true version" it's not good for me.

It's why i left Nexus, it's no more enough interesting for me.

16 hours ago, kaipurge said:

Would you send me a link where I can report them to? I'm reporting Aerosmith. If he wants to be racists about who he chooses to sell to then fuck him. 

9 hours ago, HUNK RE2 said:

mai2019 stop posting pictures if you are not going to post the mod how many times do we have to tell you

I don't think they even have the mods, they're just larping for attention.

mai2019 stop posting pictures if you are not going to post the mod how many times do we have to tell you

Some modders and RE2 community be like nowadays (by some reason such not happens ofter with other games):

When i see more and more re2 remake's mods are behind a paywall, especially on nexusmod and they show to us a pretty pics and say after "You like it? well sorry but you have to pay to get the true version" it's not good for me.

30 minutes ago, skyhorse1994 said:

22 minutes ago, skyhorse1994 said:

I speak on behalf of all the people here, thank you very much for these beautiful and rare mods from Aerosmith. ?? ?????

And then, one dude here only posts only screenshots with Claire and Ada mods from Aerosmith, but he does not share the mods with us. ?

And people began to make comments here to him so that he would stop posting only screenshots of Aerosmith mods if he was not going to share his mods with us. ?

And he, like he does not hear anyone and does not see, and continues to post some screenshots with mods. ?

I think that people will report to him, and they WILL BAN him for it. ?

OK. ?? I have a question for you. Do you have more mods from Aerosmith (I don’t know the names mods) on the screens of which that dude is posting here  ?

If so, can you please share more mods with us  We will be very grateful and grateful to you for this. ?? Especially if you share with us the Ada mod, as above in the topic on the screenshots that that dude posts here. ✔️

And if you don’t understand me, what other mods from Aerosmith I ask you about, then I can certainly show each of his mods that interests us here so that you can understand what other mods we are interested in and need here, but just so that later people here do not start making comments to me that I, like that dude who duplicates mod screens with Ada and Claire Aerosmith, without the links to the mods themselves. ?

beautiful and rare mods from Aerosmith.

This is a chinese guy / modder, that have no patreon page, right? And connect with people only via WeChat and other local things? Search gives zero links about mods or so...

BTW. Tried in Yahoo, "Resident Evil 2 月前". No relevant links.

Yahoo.png

2 minutes ago, UnknDoomer said:

This is a chinese guy / modder, that have no patreon page, right? And connect with people only via WeChat? Searching gives no any links...

Yes. Aerosmith is Chinese modder. ✔️

And he has a Chinese Patreon with his modding work for RE2 REMAKE.

Here's a link: ?? https://azz.net/57823 ?? ✔️

But there is two bad news:
01. He has not been engaged in mods for a long time, because he has not updated the mods on Patreon for a long time. The reason for this is unknown. ? ??‍♂️

02. Since his Patreon is completely in Chinese, we can’t find out the names of all the mods that he made, and all we can see there are only the same screenshots of mods with his Ada and Claire that that dude spammed here screenshots, without links to the mods themselves. ? ?

Let's see... Thing on the right cost ~ 4$ / month (if I've calculated right). 29 yuan ~ 4$. I use Google translate.

Biochemical 2 Remake Captain Aida Uniform Mod
¥ 29 per month

Captain Aida uniform MOD 29 monthly. Please note that this is not the same set as Claire Medic. Please note that if you click the sponsorship 29 button below, you are sponsoring the MOD of this post https://azz.net/57823/11556 If you write it like this, you will deliberately buy the wrong thing and then go to the customer service to find the difference.

Which MOD you want, please go to the sponsor button below the corresponding post.

Please follow the instructions to find customer service.

If you have any questions, you can also send me a private message directly

So. You can't buy all things just by one subscription here. Want specific mod - pay for specific mod. There is no price list for. You need to contact with author via QQ messanger (available on Android, just checked), where he will provide the price and detailes, I guess. And payment method.

I.e. post from 2019-09-04 22:54.

1. "Claire Medic Three-color replacement military uniform + motorcycle uniform All three styles have been updated".

Try to be consistent with the figure proportions in the renderings. It is difficult to adjust the mouth. It is impossible for everyone to have the same aesthetics.

C blue shoes changed to business high heels, the first 2 are unchanged.

How to obtain it is to add manual customer service QQ 3014004462 Due to my numerous affairs, all reception procedures are handled by manual customer service. Please understand.
Customer service may be busier than usual on Sunday, please be patient if not

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------------
Claire basic body model replacement motorcycle clothing version has been updated
1 Fix leg weights to move more naturally,
2 Modify the number of meshes in the key area of the chest to minimize the burr and add more edges and corners (because the number of meshes becomes lower)
It is currently the best solution. This mod is a gift after reaching a certain level. For more information, please consult the manual customer service.

2. 2019-08-16 01:34 "Aida nurse uniform, replacing Claire locomotive + pure black + Aida main line Remove band-aid patches and update all 4 models.".

Recently, I used a more amazing perspective tool that can pause the game at any time. It can be paused at any time, whether it is in animation or normal play, and the camera is very easy to adjust.
https://github.com/FransBouma/InjectableGenericCameraSystem/releases/tag/RE2_100 This is the original Internet address

Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1hIKNV9MHaiIjvpPxIJYwbQ
Extraction code: 69ap
Those who can't open the Internet can also download this directly. The method of use is detailed.

Updated small MOD battle knife to syringe. The Infinite Knife is the same and can give the Tyrant an injection. This mod is a nursery gift.

Hanging Grenade Hanging Knife The problem has always been a nail in the eyes of patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder. Changing the model fundamentally solves the problem. Now there is no hanging pendant on any butt that shows weapons. This mod is set as a monthly sponsorship reward. Any sponsored player can claim it in the sponsorship rewards section (on the top of the page, my sponsorship / my reward). Or pick it up from human customer service.
How to get it or add customer service QQ 3014004462

3. 2019-08-10 13:27. "Ada V-shaped swimwear adopts a new version of the body, replacing Claire Pure Black + motorcycle clothes and Ada's own story main line Updated to all six summer specials have ended.".

It is recommended to use Ada's action instead of Claire. The action is more elegant.

Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1pUVYVjusu2iWe4A6ut3TAQ
Extraction code: 76ap
The most time-consuming part of the entire MOD is the basic body shape. In order to adjust the shape of each part to achieve the desired effect, hundreds of deformers have been adjusted for tens of hours, but there will never be a final version because new deficiencies may be found every day. This also represents the aesthetic concept of an author. To make a mod that everyone likes, first of all, become a qualified player.
In addition, the separate fruit bodies of ada are not included in this mod.
How to get it or add Manual customer service Q number: 3014004462

9 minutes ago, Vladislav01 said:

But there is two bad news:
01. He has not been engaged in mods for a long time, because he has not updated the mods on Patreon for a long time. The reason for this is unknown. ? ??‍♂️

Apperently he got butthurt over something that happend ages ago and now refuses to do business with anyone that isn't Chinese 

1 minute ago, UnknDoomer said:

Let's see... Thing on the right cost ~ 4$ / month (if I've calculated right). 29 yuan ~ 4$. I use Google Translate.

You cannot buy anything from him unless you're Chinese, he will flat out tell you " No "

To anyone who downloaded those mods I suggest deleting them from your harddrive. Garbage from that racists dog doesn't belong on there.

Checked QQ. Play Market install chinese version... It's require chinese phone number to register there... So. After all, in additional to specific payment method required, guy with chinese phone number is needed to get this mods.

About reason why guy stop to proceed things:

Important note Also, the customer service QQ has been replaced with a new number 3014004462
First of all, I want to thank all the good friends who support me and always adhere to the rules. You are the motivation of all creators, but there are always some people who fail to withstand the temptation of scammers. I didn't care about sharing it directly on the direct website, this behavior directly caused today's situation.
To be honest, this game is relatively unpopular. In addition to those who played the fruit at the beginning, there are only a few people left. The MOD steps are much more complicated than other games. The boutique you want to spend is more expensive. time.
The biochemical mod is already obvious, and it makes no sense to continue. Otherwise, it is equivalent to serving scammers completely. Unless the encryption program can achieve the expected effect, there will be no new ones. It will be the same in any other games in the future.

Whole list of mods available on the page:

+ (available, one color) 1. "Claire Medic Three-color replacement military uniform + motorcycle uniform All three styles have been updated" ( 克莱尔军医官 三色替换军服 +机车服 全部三款样式 更新完毕 ).

2. "Aida nurse uniform, replacing Claire locomotive + pure black + Aida main line Remove band-aid patches and update all 4 models.". ( 艾达护士制服,替换克莱尔 机车+纯黑+艾达主线 去除创可贴补丁以及全部4款更新完毕).

+ (available, one color) 3. "Ada V-shaped swimwear adopts a new version of the body, replacing Claire Pure Black + motorcycle clothes and Ada's own story main line Updated to all six summer specials have ended." ( 艾达 V字 泳装采用新版身形,替换克莱尔 纯黑+机车服 和艾达自身故事主线 更新至全部六款 暑期特价活动已结束 ).

+ (available in this topic) 4. "Claire sexy bunny girl color recast, using a new version of the body to correct various problems, increase the section control version without socks section control version modify the lip gloss effect red pink two-color update to remove the lip print patch". ( 克莱尔性感兔女郎 型 色 重铸,采用新版身形 修正各种问题,增加节操版 无袜节操版 修改唇彩效果 红 粉双色 更新去除唇印补丁).

4. "Claire Sexy Bikini + New Real Fruit Replacement Classic Vest + Vest and Replacement Biker Separate Edition All 8 colors are updated" ( 克莱尔性感比基尼+新版真实果体 替换 经典马甲+背心 和替换机车服单独版 全部8色更新完毕 ).

5. "Secretary Claire replaces the initial version of the racing suit, updated version Add white, red, brown, four colors to complete." ( 克莱尔秘书替换赛车服 初始版,更新节操版 !添加 白色款 红色款 棕色 四色以完成 ).

6. "Aida office lady sexy uniform replaced Aida main line + Claire Pure Black, updated black striped style, hair style changed to ponytail, a total of four color styles have been completed." ( 艾达 office lady 性感制服 替换艾达主线+克莱尔纯黑 ,更新黑色条纹款 发型变更为马尾 共四色款式已完成 ).

7. "Aida Chinese short cheongsam, modified garter length, high heel height, five colors to complete." ( 艾达中式短旗袍, 修改吊袜带长度 高跟高度,旗袍五色以完工 ).

8. "Claire school uniform extended style" ( 克莱尔 校服扩展样式 ).

+ (was on nexus, as I remember) 9. "Claire club queen updated Baise models and high heels change 5.21 new section version," ( 克莱尔夜店女王 更新百色款以及高跟鞋变更 5.21新增节操版 ).

+ (was on nexus, as I remember) 10. "Clare University Uniform Public Version, Welcome to Download!" ( 克莱尔大学生校服公开版, 欢迎下载! ).

11. "Ada military uniform new camouflage style 5/9 day fixed unlimited reading caused by steam update!" ( 艾达军装 新增迷彩样式 5/9 日修复steam更新导致的无限读取问题! ).

+ (available) 12. "Captain Aida Uniform MOD 5/9 fixes unlimited reading caused by steam update" ( 艾达上尉制服MOD 5/9 日修复steam更新导致的无限读取问题 ).

So. 12 mods in total. 4 fully available in public + 2 not full versions.

Archived