Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [2] RELOADED

donwerve

6 minutes ago, kaipurge said:

THank you! Do you know if there is a way to remove the stockings? If not thanks for this regardless ?

Only if someone can reupload the orignal "Ada no black stockings or bra" that @firepaw74 uploaded in the old thread. I don't know how to edit mods in photoshop. I just know how to move files around to replace them with other things.

On 1/7/2020 at 7:33 AM, kaipurge said:

I seriously can't believe anyone that buys paid mods...You get all pissy when someone torrents a game but then give money to low effort "modders" that illegally downloaded games. in all my years of modding I have never come across a modding community as bad as the RE2 modding community. I have seen some sites that have these paid mod "authors" stuff up for free download and I truly don't even care to report those sites anymore. They deserve it for thinking its okay to copyright capcoms characters so that they can make money off of them for doing something as simple as changing a shirt color...or putting ada's head on claires body as if we don't notice...or replacing 1 characters hair with another...or openining the character files and sliding the butt out a little then charging 5 to 30 dollars....I have seen the ada wong military outfit and when you actually open the files you realize that its just ada's red dress painted black and bad badge textures painted on it. Yea...I guess that is worth money right? hahaha give me a break. 

I have to agree and current situation shocking me. Modding always was nonprofit activity from fans for fant just for fame. Charge money for mods tearing a aparts whole mods scene. Most unbeliveble for me is comunity agree for it.

Also paid mods is something worse than piracy. It is making money on stolen assets. All code of game belong to game developer. Commercial usage of stolen assets, characters, trademarks etc. is actually serious crime. I do not understant why anybody respect this so called "modders" that went away from real meaning of modding. 

Edit:
I'm also wonder how look tax declaration of this "modders" if they even pay taxes for them activity.

5 hours ago, HUNK RE2 said:

its stupid the modders should have zero say on what happens when someone pays for a mod. the person who "bought" the mod can do whatever he/she wants

Not re-posting it.

On 1/12/2020 at 10:49 AM, HUNK RE2 said:

its stupid the modders should have zero say on what happens when someone pays for a mod. the person who "bought" the mod can do whatever he/she wants

the only way you can probably pass what he is saying (especially if you bought it with your own money which means its now your property) is post it on your youtube or something and not link it or even say what the mod is on this site but say go here for mods or something. shouldn't have any problem with that as he just said no reposting the mod itself on here.

9 hours ago, Vladislav01 said:

S.T.A.R.S

IIxZfj9K4WB1TeK-X8_4cw.jpg

TUwgCkPjqAHjLA8N57Wyyg.jpg

q_33SDBdCcNUfJhGuAYV-w.jpg

h-NPDGH4RuaMp2fgTrZNWg.jpg

cy8debRoD7ayWZobwTwSwA.jpg

I like it, can't wait for this amazing remake i'm waiting since 20 years, i like everything from this remake for the moment :), Jill is damn hot, amazing and beautiful.

About Nemesis, i defintely like it too i'm getting used of his new design but this last start to grow in me and i think i'll prefer it to original.

The flamethrower is i think something, he'll have at the start to avoid to have the rocket launcher right now because be aware only one rocket and it's the game over and like i know peoples like Mr.X in re2 remake will shout on saying "Nemesis ruins the game", capcom i guess thought about them :)

Dat game will be so badass and epic

Otherwise, I still think Jill is overdressed there :) 

Archived