Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [2] RELOADED

donwerve

On Fri Dec 27 2019 at 5:10 PM, lostzilla said:

您可以在3DMGAMES中共享Hamura制作的任何MOD。Arison_C允许他修改他们的^mod并免费共享它们。它们不是付款模块。

我会自己做,但我不再有3DMGAMES帐户,并且我无法看到链接。

But what I sponsored was the paid mod. This mod has passed the sponsorship period and became a buy-out setting. The price has been much more expensive before ,None of my friends in the group have shared it, and they will be held accountable if they are discovered by Arison _ c, who sponsored kaka1990 in China 

17 hours ago, styx101 said:

2 MaidoLover

Yes.  I’m scary and terrible damned russian and I know how to write the Ada name in russian. :grimace::mrgreen:

Ада.
Ada Wong=Ада Вонг

PS. Lostzilla, You're a true comrade, a good person and friend. Thanks for sharing! :classic_wink:

Thanks,  damn I couldn't find it (the cheongsam) tho :/

The Russians have forsaken me! :D

I mean I can understand for a plethora of reasons the owner of this site doesn't want "paid" mods to be shared,  it's a damn shame though,  especially when some of them are "China exclusive" and we couldn't even buy them if we wanted to... 

21 hours ago, bosconemi55 said:

Just to confirm, i only need to install The original siren first and then any of your patches rite?

Yes, in principle, although Hamura gave some instructions for use (translation from Chinese)

MOD is in patch mode and only map files are used as follows

A 1.6 main body → B 1.6 exchange MOD → C 1.6 claire and Ada stockings magic modification (V1 V2 V3, see the preview picture to see)
                           B 1.6 red lips C 1.6 safe bra
                           B 1.6patch A or B
                           B 1.6patch C or D

1. Load order according to ABC priority, the order of the same priority does not matter

2. After loading ABC, if you want to replace B, you must cancel C first. After replacing B, load C again.

3.4 B mods and 2 C mods can be loaded at the same time, please explore the specific effect by yourself, anyway, no conflict.

4.ADA's pantyhose patch PH1 PH2 PH3 PH4 belongs to C-level MOD but cannot coexist with ADA's stockings MOD, and can coexist with Claire magic modification.

Here's the original 3DMGAMES post:

https://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5975224-1-8.html

2 Lostzilla

Have You figured it out yet, buddy?:)
Actually, in the case of Ada, everything is fine  for me too, but in the case of Claire it does not go further than the main mod Claire appearance.
I want her to look like Ada in black or white pantyhose (before losing consciousness I like stockings and pantyhose on girls :mrgreen:).
But so far it only works with Ada.
Thanks for the instruction! I will study.
By the way, author says (in the instructions) that there are 4 pantyhose addons (PH1 PH2 PH3 PH4).

But in author's folder on the Baidu cloudis I seen also only 2 (PH3 PH4) and also only 11 add-ons in total like You shared .
Interestingly, this author made a typo or 4 pantyhose addons mods exist in real, but he hides 2 of them somewhere?:grimace::mrgreen:
 What do You think about it?

PS. I see that today still recently suffering and thirsting they are happy as well-fed sharks, ha-ha-ha.:face_frog::mrgreen:

2 ALL

Help me, please.

I can’t install either of  two Siren pantyhose add-ons for Claire.
For Ada so good. She can wear puts both white or black pantyhose.
But Claire is not. Only their stockings (which are only add-ons for Claire, but not common pantyhose for  this two girls).

Or pantyhose for Ada only?
Please explain to me step by step how I can put pantyhose from addons for Claire?

For instance:
Step 1 I must the main base mod, right? And what is the sequence after that?
Step 2...?
Step 3...?
Etc...
Only these two pantyhose addons for Claire, specifically for Claire.
(see below)
Thank you in advance for help!

PS. In the instructions  it is written that the mod is put on the body first. I understand that this is the basic main mod from Arison C?

Further the instructions say that the second step is to install the exchange mode. What is exchange mod?
Which of the 11 addons has an exchange mod? Or is it not among addons? Then where is this mod?

screen.jpg

screen1.jpg

7 hours ago, styx101 said:

2 ALL

Help me, please.

I can’t install either of  two Siren pantyhose add-ons for Claire.
For Ada so good. She can wear puts both white or black pantyhose.
But Claire is not. Only their stockings (which are only add-ons for Claire, but not common pantyhose for  this two girls).

Or pantyhose for Ada only?
Please explain to me step by step how I can put pantyhose from addons for Claire?

For instance:
Step 1 I must the main base mod, right? And what is the sequence after that?
Step 2...?
Step 3...?
Etc...
Only these two pantyhose addons for Claire, specifically for Claire.
(see below)
Thank you in advance for help!

PS. In the instructions  it is written that the mod is put on the body first. I understand that this is the basic main mod from Arison C?

Further the instructions say that the second step is to install the exchange mode. What is exchange mod?
Which of the 11 addons has an exchange mod? Or is it not among addons? Then where is this mod?

Hi mate!

I haven't delved into this, but i think you're right when you say those pantyhoses are just for Ada.

Claire/Ada Siren v1.6 consists in 2 designs. If you look at hamura's patches, each one serves to one particular design (Ada or Claire 1998).
The only way to exchange those designs would be using one of those Ada over Claire mods. 

Maybe that's what hamura refers with exchange mod, in which case, it must be installed just after the main mod.

2 Lostzilla

Hi, my friend!
Thanks for the thoughts about the mod.
If you then will understand this mod and if you can make Claire in pantyhose of this mkd, let me know, okay?

And so ... Replacing the Claire model with the Ada model in this clothes is not a problem,

all the more it is simple if you use the Wilsonso trainer (and I use it), but I need Claire  in these clothes,  not Ada instead of Claire .
Therefore, sadness for now...:face_frog:

2 Default.im

To my regret, I just can’t understand what kind of exchange patch it is and what it looks like?
Looked at your screenshot. Is this addon an exchange patch or not?
Ada in red is fine, but I need Claire in a Siren fashion with tights - white or black like Ada's.

2 All
Hmm ... What is mysterious exchange patch ???
Dear friends, maybe one of you can share it or need to buy it too?
Thanks.

Archived