2 hours ago, BillyG said:

The mosaic screenshot on the main page shows an npc in a cage with bright red skin. This is what it's supposed to be like, and not a texture/skin problem?

I was trying to track the supposed problem until I just saw that it's on the offical screenshot, too :-\ but it looks odd and faulty.

Yeah,  that's supposed to be like that, there's a couple like that, plus some other odd skin tones on some of the dark elf slaves you can run into. 

Another editing related question: is it possible to remove all "Force subtitle" flags from all dialogue topics with SSEEdit or CK? With a batch or script maybe? Without having to manually removing the flag in hundreds of dialogues?

As we have now a voice pack, I mind seeing the subtitles from conversations half way across a city.

Spoiler

1637513421_hydraforcesubtitles.jpg.aeec7bc848b54afc5c85b0013f1bc8bd.jpg

Edited by Gudulba
On 7/10/2021 at 2:18 AM, Duncan Idaho said:

If you are still having a problem or if anyone has runs into this, try extracting the bsa and making it a higher priority.

I tried this mod again a couple of days ago using the 1.0 version plus the Facegen patch and was glad to see I was no longer getting the "void eyes" and unreloadable saves I did with version 0.9. I was still getting some NPCs with the black face bug however, along with missing textures on some assets (such as glasses), so I decided to dig around the BSAs and the Facegen patch to see what was going on. Turns out there are still a couple of packaging problems with the BSA files/patch. 

First, the FaceGen patch does NOT have all the tintmasks and face geometry files found in the BSAs. There are 199 facetint and 34 face geometry files missing. So, as Duncan Idaho wrote, extracting the whole set of

1) face tint files from \textures\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceTint\hydra_slavegirls.esp in the hydra_slavegirls - Textures.bsa and

2) face geometry files from \meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\hydra_slavegirls.esp in the hydra_slavegirls.bsa

Then, dropping these into their equivalent Skyrim Special Edition folders fixed the black faces for me without having to resort to installing any other mod.

Second, the hydra_slavegirls - Textures.bsa has texture files that are in a meshes folder path. Extracting those (see the screen shot) and placing them in a Data\textures\actors\character\hydra_slavegirls\items\glasses\ folder and Data\textures\actors\character\hydra_slavegirls\items\uguu hats\ folder fixed the purple textures I was getting.

Hopefully, Nomkaz can correct these minor packaging issues and create a 1.1 version to squash these bugs.  

hydra_slavegirls - Textures BSA structure.png

Edited by Sundder
Syntax errors and added detail
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Anyone have the textures for the glasses that the counting slaves wear? Or at least the name of the mod the glasses came from? The textures are missing from the bsa.

Hi foreveraloneguy, they're in the wrong path in the BSA. They somehow ended up in a Meshes folder. See my post, four posts above yours. You can extract them from the BSA yourself (using BEA) and drop them into an equivalent textures folder to fix this.

13 hours ago, Sundder said:

Hi foreveraloneguy, they're in the wrong path in the BSA. They somehow ended up in a Meshes folder. See my post, four posts above yours. You can extract them from the BSA yourself (using BEA) and drop them into an equivalent textures folder to fix this.

THANK YOU !

this esp works as well with sse https://www.loverslab.com/topic/28253-slave-girls-by-hydragorgon/?do=findComment&comment=1606895

Spoiler

thxfhelp.jpg.28c73d7f91ba892d7f4693531963741f.jpg

Edited by sickboy791
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know how safe it would be to just go into TESEDIT and delete everything I want gone? I've never messed with a mod that adds a mass amount of NPCs so I have no idea if it would just crash when it tries to load a patrol or something.

Edited by Last_Light
On 10/26/2021 at 10:28 AM, gregaaz said:

Hi folks, does anyone have any insight into why the characters who are supposed to be playing ZAZ idles just stand around instead? 

Buggy AI. There is a half-hacky fix for it, but it would involve putting a very minor script on every slave, so it'd have to be done by the author. Basically it would just disable and re-enable them when the cell loads. If you manually do that to a slave via console, they'll typically pop right into their idle.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2021 at 2:32 PM, volanthh said:

Buggy AI. There is a half-hacky fix for it, but it would involve putting a very minor script on every slave, so it'd have to be done by the author. Basically it would just disable and re-enable them when the cell loads. If you manually do that to a slave via console, they'll typically pop right into their idle.

didn't waiting for an ingame hour fix this? I remember it being mentioned on the original description page.

• 3 weeks later...

I was wondering if anyone with some modding knowledge could help a newbie out. I'm working on creating my dragonborn characters as followers. I have been sucessful with the creation of most of them, but I have 2 Dragonborn characters who have hairstyles available from this mod.

When I follow the exact same process to create a character in Creation Kit who was using one of these hairstyles, the hairs are not showing up on the character. None of them work when I try to use them on a created character in CK, but they are available to be selected. I have all proper dependencies of this mod loaded into CK at the time. Here is what it looks like.

image.png.634b8bbb0c7249b2719688353bbcf87e.png

The hair I selected here is hyd_hairfemale_b02 but they all do the same thing.

I thought maybe it was a conversion to SE issue, so I unpacked the BSAs, ran them through CAO and repacked them, but it's the same thing..

Any ideas on what I could do? I know literally nothing about modding other than the knowledge gained from the guide I read on how to create characters in CK.

13 hours ago, Straze said:

Anyone knows what to do with the: "Key to the vault of Zyxis" ? 

I fully explored the temple but I don't think I have used the key.

I installed so many mods I straight up did not know that was from this but I ran into the same thing, no idea, I assumed you had to go elsewhere. (after all folgunthur has that amulet you need two other pieces from two other dungeons to use in a different dungeon.)