I have been experiencing a CTD when I enter Muarta's Human Dairy. Looked through my load order to see if I had anything else touching Markarath and I don't believe I do. I walk in walk down the stairs. See some occasional clipping and eventually CTD. If you want papyrus logs let me know and I will recreate the crash and post them here.

So I copied some enb files over that I forgot to when I loaded the new enb I am using which is Semirealis 3.4. Started the game back up and for the heck of it went back into the dairy to see what would happen. This time I was able to explore a lot more of the dairy not sure exactly how much as I do not know the total size. After exploring around for about 5 - 10 minutes I did get a CTD. A lot of clipping the whole time I did capture some screenshots which I am attaching.

Skyrim Special Edition 6_29_2019 8_36_47 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 6_29_2019 8_36_35 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 6_29_2019 8_36_38 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 6_29_2019 8_36_35 PM.jxr Skyrim Special Edition 6_29_2019 8_36_38 PM.jxr Skyrim Special Edition 6_29_2019 8_36_47 PM.jxr

5 hours ago, llokii70 said:

I know the pictures are dark I am assuming that is related to the enb for sure which I will have to set but if you look in the one capture you can see clear clipping

Yea, you need to console in a torch.  They are way too dark to see.

6 hours ago, llokii70 said:

I have been experiencing a CTD when I enter Muarta's Human Dairy. Looked through my load order to see if I had anything else touching Markarath and I don't believe I do. I walk in walk down the stairs. See some occasional clipping and eventually CTD. If you want papyrus logs let me know and I will recreate the crash and post them here.

Something is wrong because every cave\building in this mod CTD's.  In fact, sometimes it will CTD walking past them.  I had similar problems on LE.

On 6/28/2019 at 8:43 PM, drocke896 said:

Hi @nomkaz

I've used this mod for a long time and there's a couple of things I've always wondered about:

1. The slave girls MCM: any idea what this was supposed to be? It looks like it was unfinished.

2. Captured bandits interaction with ZAZ furniture: most of the captured bandits/npcs I come across are standing around where they should be bound in a ZAZ object. If I tag them with 'resetai' they assume their scripted position. Although if I come back to the area later (or on cell change I guess) their interaction with the object is broken again.

Have you had the same experience with those NPCs? I'd like to know what causes it because it's a bit immersion breaking.

The MCM is to corral the ones you capture, I believe. As for the Captured Bandits, I'm not sure. It could have something to do with the Scripts not being recompiled for SE. I can't get my CK to compile anything, so my hands are a bit tied in that respect.

3 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

Something is wrong because every cave\building in this mod CTD's.  In fact, sometimes it will CTD walking past them.  I had similar problems on LE.

My CK is not recompiling Scripts properly. Until I can get that to work, I can't fix that. Then after recompiling, a new SEQ file needs to be generated in SSEEdit. If anyone can do that, I'll upload it and give full credit for the scripts.

On 7/3/2019 at 3:30 AM, Warlock3000 said:

Just discussed on the previous page - all Khajiit in this conversion are bugged due to FaceGen. CTD whenever any of these Khajiit begin talking. A temporary solution is using FaceGen meshes from the original mod for them.

This guy Royal Recorder (Argonian) also causes CTD. Good thing I still have mine conversion with .tga facegen texture files.

hydras slavegirls CTD Royal Recorder (Argonian).png

On 7/3/2019 at 9:30 AM, Warlock3000 said:

Just discussed on the previous page - all Khajiit in this conversion are bugged due to FaceGen. CTD whenever any of these Khajiit begin talking. A temporary solution is using FaceGen meshes from the original mod for them.

And the one who Made this conversion is not active anymore? Or have these textures been applied to the download of this conversion?

so actually following what you guys are saying....so i downloaded the oldrim version and extracted it out....just the main....copied the one single folder containing all the facegen meshes which was named hydraslavegirls.esp....zipped and backed up the original folder (just in case...safety first) and then copied over the folder from the oldrim version.....i believe that is it correct?

Spoiler
On 6/22/2019 at 11:09 PM, MisteryoLH said:

Anybody else has this? My most terrible battle in skyrim seems to be battling against this awful blackface bug. I tried to fix this in several other mods with little success. Am I the only one who has this with this particular mod, though? Any tips in fixing it?

ScreenShot150.png

I pretty much went back to my personal conversion due to this and on top of reports of crashes, seems this one is borked.

Highly unstable, would recommend not to install this. It was also unstable for Oldrim ^_^ It CTD's for me first by the HonningBrew Meadery, then again sometimes when entering spaces with slaves; dont even get me started on Markarth x) It is quite an entertaining mod, and I was happy to see it ported though! Thank you for the attempt!

• 2 weeks later...

New fixed version uploaded. Get Version 0.9.

I am pretty sure there are no CTD issues any more. I fixed the issue by extracting the facegen files from the ESP, Optimizing them for SE, then repacking them into a BSA. I've been testing it for several days now, and haven't run into any of the reported issues. If there's anything I missed, please let me know here!

And thanks for downloading!

18 hours ago, nomkaz said:

New fixed version uploaded. Get Version 0.9.

I am pretty sure there are no CTD issues any more. I fixed the issue by extracting the facegen files from the ESP, Optimizing them for SE, then repacking them into a BSA. I've been testing it for several days now, and haven't run into any of the reported issues. If there's anything I missed, please let me know here!

And thanks for downloading! 

I regret I have but 1 upvote to give.  Thank you!

• 1 month later...