So, others have already noticed this, but this mod doesn't play nice with physics.

It'd be alright if they just had static tits.

But I use SMP, and it works fine with everything except this mod.

If you sped up this video about 10 times, it'd be an accurate representation of what the slave's tits are doing in my game.

Oh, and, you know, the tits are stretched into infinity while doing this. Not fun.

On 1/14/2021 at 11:31 AM, SinisterPoem said:

So, others have already noticed this, but this mod doesn't play nice with physics.

It'd be alright if they just had static tits.

But I use SMP, and it works fine with everything except this mod.

If you sped up this video about 10 times, it'd be an accurate representation of what the slave's tits are doing in my game.

Oh, and, you know, the tits are stretched into infinity while doing this. Not fun.

This mod has nothing to do with your problem. You have reached the limit of what the game's physics engine or your setup can handle. SMP in particular is extremely resource demanding, and if you don't have the hybrid configuration that toggle SMP and CBP, physics will start to unravel like yours. The breast stretching out is hallmark symptom of what I just described, and all this mod does is add otherwise generic NPC's that use the default body you are using in your game.

6 hours ago, Sensual Nautilus said:

This mod has nothing to do with your problem. You have reached the limit of what the game's physics engine or your setup can handle. SMP in particular is extremely resource demanding, and if you don't have the hybrid configuration that toggle SMP and CBP, physics will start to unravel like yours. The breast stretching out is hallmark symptom of what I just described, and all this mod does is add otherwise generic NPC's that use the default body you are using in your game.

Oh, is that it? Good to know, thank you.

It's weird only the girls from this mod had this happening, but I guess it's because they were naked, and as far as I can tell the naked body has more pronounced breast physics.

Gags not "locking" the mouths in place is for everyone though, right? From what I've read gags don't work at all in SE since MFG console wasn't ported just yet, and they rely on it to work.

On 1/15/2021 at 4:42 AM, Sensual Nautilus said:

Its very likely that this mod is the problem because I'm using BHUNP/CBPC physics ONLY & with this mod installed half of the girls within it don't have physics while all other females in my game not related to this mod have fully functional physics. Even installing another demanding mod like Populated Skyrim alongside it all the females within that mod I encountered have fully functional CBPC physics, but not this mod. Started a new side game just to test with just this mod installed, same thing, half don't have physics. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/4/2021 at 1:09 PM, titanpersian7 said:

Hi

I just installed this mod and found that the body is missing due to the doggie belt and the gags don't fit in the mouth. I'm using CBBE with CBP.

Is there any fix for this? 

Thanks for the great mod!

I was having the same problem until I switched from zaz8 to zaz8+. Can't say for sure that's what did it, or what combination of things caused the problem in the first place, but everyone seems to have torsos now. 

• 2 weeks later...

In getting black face bugs on all the NPC's added by the mod with and without the facegen patch. I do use some NPC appearance mods (Bijin, Pandorables etc) but they all only affect named NPC's, so i don't believe they would effect this mod. If i target the effected npc's and set their weight to 100, the issue is solved but would likely reappear when i reload the save. Anyone got any suggestions.?

8 hours ago, Teddar said:

In getting black face bugs on all the NPC's added by the mod with and without the facegen patch. I do use some NPC appearance mods (Bijin, Pandorables etc) but they all only affect named NPC's, so i don't believe they would effect this mod. If i target the effected npc's and set their weight to 100, the issue is solved but would likely reappear when i reload the save. Anyone got any suggestions.?

You can try installing the Ks Hairdos patch over it since has new facegens. I am using it here and works fine.

I also run the "botox npc patcher" on the hair patch to make the girls look more cute. There is a tip in my last post in the topic  on how to avoid blackface on some npcs if you do the botox patch.

9 hours ago, devildx said:

You can try installing the Ks Hairdos patch over it since has new facegens. I am using it here and works fine.

I also run the "botox npc patcher" on the hair patch to make the girls look more cute. There is a tip in my last post in the topic  on how to avoid blackface on some npcs if you do the botox patch.

Thanks. I'll take a look. ?

• 3 weeks later...

I know you didn't create the mod and you just ported it to SE,

but there is a slave girl that appears just when I summon the unbound dremora lord during the conjuration ritual quest in the college of winterhold. Which of course breaks the quest since the dremora lord will attack anyone who is present when he is summoned. She was not there before I began the ritual, so I guess that the ritual makes it happen.

Why in god's name would Hydragorgon do such a supid thing ?  I had to disable via the console the poor girl in order to make the quest progress...

greetings

YC

On 9/15/2020 at 8:44 PM, Tagliatele said:

I know you only ported this mod but the day you can have sex with those slave via in game dialogue it would make this mod one of the best thing I know.

Try "Sexlab Eager  NPC's". You can have sex with about everybody in the game via the charm dialogue. It can even improve your speach skill...

You can also try "TDF prostitution and pimping". It's not a SE mod, but it works fine with SE...

In fact, you should try both, they are complementary. For instance, Adriane Avenicci will never accept to be your whore if she is not your lover (with the prostitution mod), but the charm dialogue of eager NPC will progressivelly makes her your lover, and then she will never say no to a good fuck...

With these two mods, you will reach the 100 level of speach skill in no time,

Then you make the speach skill legendary and you keep on... It's better to have a amulet of Dibella and often give a coin the beggers when you are low in speach skill after having made it legendary.

YC

Not hearing the responses during dialouge......  Cant find a solution for this. Mod seems to be working mostly well but when I talk to slaves, they dont audibly respond.  The girls with the gags do but (muffled of course) but the others dont seem to say anything.. Is this common/fixable??  TIA for any help.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/13/2021 at 3:38 PM, Ponders said:

Not hearing the responses during dialouge......  Cant find a solution for this. Mod seems to be working mostly well but when I talk to slaves, they dont audibly respond.  The girls with the gags do but (muffled of course) but the others dont seem to say anything.. Is this common/fixable??  TIA for any help.

Do u have 'Fuz Ro D-oh' installed?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15109

• 1 month later...
On 2/26/2021 at 10:52 AM, graymare said:

Totally enjoy having this mod running.  I wish I could "save" the slave girls, and take them home.  Sweet Roll, especially.

If you use Multiple Follower Framework you can recruit random NPCs as followers. Should work on everyone, including Slave Girls.

Simply having this mod enabled produces this in my Papyrus log:

[07/01/2021 - 04:40:13PM] data\SCRIPTS\hydconfigmenu.pex : FATAL: Magic number doesn't match, file is not a compiled script.
[07/01/2021 - 04:40:13PM] Error: Unable to bind script hydConfigMenu to hyd_d_mcm (8C07AEF9) because their base types do not match

This is indicative of a corrupted script, I believe. Any ideas?

Edited by XenoDrake
On 3/20/2021 at 12:26 PM, Teddar said:

If you are still having a problem or if anyone has runs into this, try extracting the bsa and making it a higher priority.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2021 at 2:03 PM, shadar.mordeth said:

I was having the same problem until I switched from zaz8 to zaz8+. Can't say for sure that's what did it, or what combination of things caused the problem in the first place, but everyone seems to have torsos now. 

I have ZAZ8+ and some characters still dont have torsos, anyone have a clue in how to fix this?

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Gudulba said:

Does anyone know how to remove the glasses from the counting slaves? I have been poking around in Creation Kit and SSSEdit, but can't seem to find out how to do it.

Reveal hidden contents

hydra.jpg.c58c266de2be23a42bb9bdaa2eda50a5.jpg

You just have to delete the 3 glasses references from the original plugin (hydra_slavegirls.esp) using Xedit. The 3 records must be deleted in the ARMOR, ARMOR ADDON and HEAD PART tabs.

The mosaic screenshot on the main page shows an npc in a cage with bright red skin. This is what it's supposed to be like, and not a texture/skin problem?

I was trying to track the supposed problem until I just saw that it's on the offical screenshot, too :-\ but it looks odd and faulty.