Slave Girls by hydragorgon SE

View File

Slave Girls by hydragorgon SE

I DID NOT create this mod. It was created by the indomitable @hydragorgon, and all rights and privileges belong to them. 

I messaged Hydragorgon a while back asking for perms to upload this but they have been M.I.A. since last December, 

so I took a gamble and decided to go ahead and share.

If Hydragorgon comes back and doesn't want this conversion to be posted they have the right to...

BURN IT DOWN!

All I did was Combine the Main Files and Texture Files,

Optimize the textures and meshes for Skyrim Special Edition,

and convert the ESPs to Form 44.

The following copied from the original LE upload page by hydragorgon: 

About This File

_-_Slave_Girls_-_

This mod adds about 200 npcs in various states of distress all throughout
Skyrim. There are slave caravans, house slaves, hostages, and bandits in bondage.
Many of the NPCs have dialogue, and some are merchants. At the moment this mod
is mostly for visual appeal, but I have plans to add scripts and quests as
soon as I can get online more regularly. I use alot of extra NPC mods because I think
they add alot to the random element of the game. That's what Slavegirls does. This
mod DOES NOT simulate an actual slave trading economy; it's just flavor so far.
Thanks alot to all the Lover's Lab community for helping me make this mod decent.

_Requirements_
There are only two requirements, but they both require FNIS SE and SKSE64 at least. 
Check the pages carefully, please.

Sexlab Framework SE

Zaz Animations SE

_Patches_ 
Copy over the main esp

No-Nude Males

_More Info_
There are quite a few different types of slavegirl in the mod, and even a few
slaveguys too. I use many different AI packages to tune the mod, but there
are still bugs. If you see a slave standing around doing nothing, just wait
an hour. She'll usually end up getting herself into trouble somehow. Some NPCs
are Sexlab Forbidden to preserve their bondage, but there's a patch to change that
included. Here's a brief explanation of most of the types of slavegirls out there.

Slavegirls- These are house slaves serving the more wealthy denizens of
Skyrim. They have been trained throughly, and so have a certain amount
of freedom. Many slavegirls have dialogue.

Townies- Most of the settlements have a townie or two with personal slaves to
serve them. Some are paid champions protecting a given territory. Many of these
lucky folk are merchants including a..
Rare gem dealer in Solitude
Rare book dealer in Dawnstar
Dealer in soul gems and enchanted objects in Whiterun
Scroll dealer in Windhelm
Skooma dealer in Riften
And hopefully more soon...

Adventurers- Small groups of adventurers travel the wilds of Skyrim, slave
girls rushing behind them to catch up. You can often find them in taverns
and inns, or discussing important business with their ragtag associates. Be
careful because some of these adventurers are quite powerful! Some of them
are merchants too, including..
Travelling alchemists selling potions and other apothecary needs
Orc wanderers selling their ethnic weaponry
A Dungeoneer selling Dwemer artifacts and metals
And also more soon..

Slave Caravans- Various slave traders and their drooling cronies drive
helpless slavegirls all along the roads of Skyrim. They are quite tough,
and will defend their merchandise with their lives.

Hostages- In some cities the guards keep groups of hostages in case their
families are willing to pay ransom for their safe return. Many of these
poor girls are prisoners of war.

Vignettes- These poor ladies are stuck in states of almost total bondage,
depending of course on buggy AI packages. If you see one standing around,
just wait for an hour.

thanks for downloading
hydragorgon

If you enjoy my conversion work and would like to toss a coin to my coffee fund, you can visit my Patreon ~ Nomkaz

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/15/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework SE, Zaz Animations SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

16 hours ago, AnnaShapard said:

it seems that every time i get near of that guy with counting girls in whiterun i get instant CTD, if already tried multigle times, CTD is repeatable, disablet Hydra ctd is gone, please help!

here is my papyrus

Papyrus.0.log 1.72 MB · 0 downloads

What is [_sdras_slave]? I know Papyrus isn't great for debugging CTD, but I usually look at the last few things that were happening before a crash.

Try putting hydra_slavegirls.esp after any other slave mods too

22 hours ago, AnnaShapard said:

it seems that every time i get near of that guy with counting girls in whiterun i get instant CTD, if already tried multigle times, CTD is repeatable, disablet Hydra ctd is gone, please help!

here is my papyrus

Papyrus.0.log 1.72 MB · 1 download

6 hours ago, drocke896 said:

What is [_sdras_slave]? I know Papyrus isn't great for debugging CTD, but I usually look at the last few things that were happening before a crash.

Try putting hydra_slavegirls.esp after any other slave mods too

Yes, Slave Girls can get interfered with by other slave mods, so always put it lower than them in your load order, but let me know if this problem persists @AnnaShapard

On 6/16/2019 at 12:59 AM, McLude said:

The folder format on both mods uploaded is not quite right for a mod manager. Not a big deal but thought you would want to know. 

Both mods? Hydra Slave Girls only has one file to download. Please specify what other mod you are referring to. I wasn't sure of which way to go "Data folder or no Data folder". That's a throwback to help those that manually install mods. I'm not sue exactly where to put the meta file so the mod managers can record versions and categories. 

45 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

Yes, Slave Girls can get interfered with by other slave mods, so always put it lower than them in your load order, but let me know if this problem persists @AnnaShapard

Hydra was, and is on Position 136 of 136 of the loadorder from the beginning, it didn't help

48 minutes ago, AnnaShapard said:

Hydra was, and is on Position 136 of 136 of the loadorder from the beginning, it didn't help

I've been using the same conversion for months along-side of my personal conversion of Slaverun without issue, I walked right past that guy last night without an issue, but I'm logging in now to test another mod, so I'll double check. If you're using XPMSSE, Slave Girls needs to be above that. This is probably the problem yo're having. Did you run LOOT? Other potential things that could cause a CTD, if you have any other NPC mods they in combination with Slave Girls might add too many NPCs for your system to handle. 

50 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

I've been using the same conversion for months along-side of my personal conversion of Slaverun without issue, I walked right past that guy last night without an issue, but I'm logging in now to test another mod, so I'll double check. If you're using XPMSSE, Slave Girls needs to be above that. This is probably the problem yo're having. Did you run LOOT? Other potential things that could cause a CTD, if you have any other NPC mods they in combination with Slave Girls might add too many NPCs for your system to handle. 

i've tried that with XPMSE, no change, i've upleaded ALL Papyrus Files now and my load order, i hope it helps

Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.1.log Papyrus.2.log Papyrus.3.log loadorder.txt

3 hours ago, nomkaz said:

Both mods? Hydra Slave Girls only has one file to download. Please specify what other mod you are referring to. I wasn't sure of which way to go "Data folder or no Data folder". That's a throwback to help those that manually install mods. I'm not sue exactly where to put the meta file so the mod managers can record versions and categories. 

Breeding rooms. I didn't look at the 3rd mod. They have extra parent folders. Like I said, not a big deal as it's just a matter of identifying the data folder for the mod manager but you might like to know. 

3 hours ago, AnnaShapard said:

Your load order is a hot mess. You really need to use LOOT.  USSEP always loads first after the game Masters, and XPMSE needs to be at the bottom. I see you have a chargen preset, you need to manually install that under "Steam>steamapps>common>Skyrim Special Edition> Data> SKSE>plugins>chargen>presets" for RaceMenu to find it, but you don't have Racemenu installed, so it's not doing anything at all. If you need the last version of SkyrimSE.exe (1.5.73) so you can get things to work here you go and the proper SKSE64 version in case you grabbed the new one and overwrote:

Skyrim.exe version 1.5.73.7z

skse64_2_00_15.7z

12 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

Your load order is a hot mess. You really need to use LOOT.  USSEP always loads first after the game Masters, and XPMSE needs to be at the bottom. I see you have a chargen preset, you need to manually install that under "Steam>steamapps>common>Skyrim Special Edition> Data> SKSE>plugins>chargen>presets" for RaceMenu to find it, but you don't have Racemenu installed, so it's not doing anything at all. If you need the last version of SkyrimSE.exe (1.5.73) so you can get things to work here you go and the proper SKSE64 version in case you grabbed the new one and overwrote:

Skyrim.exe version 1.5.73.7z 23.44 MB · 0 downloads

skse64_2_00_15.7z 736.79 kB · 0 downloads

ah! thats it, THX! im still at the previous Skyrim build, i don't update ANYTHING until all mods are upgraded

I always start Steam i  offline mode, since Steam doesn't have anything I want anymore lol  I use a mod called "auto Backup Executable" just in case anything happens. It backs up and archives the Skyrim Executable files.

I hope that fixes your CTD problem. Even as an experienced modder, I sometimes do bonehead things that I need someone else' input to see WTF I did wrong. I'm always glad to help if I can. I hope I never become one of those burned out mod authors that tell people to "fuck off, because whatever their problem is, has nothing to do with their mod".  I was a newbie once, and remember not being able to get any help because everyone was too busy accusing me of pirating the game. There's nothing more discouraging to a mod user than the author's cussing them out.

Loved this mod in oldrim, wish I could use but I crash in the temple of zyxis and I think know why, it's probably because i'm using an older version of skse64 2.0.10. Because im to scared to update because it might break some older mods that might not work anymore. But thx about mention that auto backup executable. Game keeps trying to update from steam but now I have a back up plan! 

3 hours ago, sanoon said:

Loved this mod in oldrim, wish I could use but I crash in the temple of zyxis and I think know why, it's probably because i'm using an older version of skse64 2.0.10. Because im to scared to update because it might break some older mods that might not work anymore. But thx about mention that auto backup executable. Game keeps trying to update from steam but now I have a back up plan! 

I didn't have an issue with that, but I'll jump back in and double check. As far as I know SKSE64 doesn't effect the temple it's self, but it could be another mod that puts something in the same location. Like I said, I'll jump in and double check that issue. (personally I HATE the temple of zyxis, so generally avoid it other than the first time I played through it lol).

4 hours ago, sanoon said:

Ok, I was able to reproduce that CTD at the Temple. I'm loading the file into CK to see if I can figure out what's happening. If I can fix it, I'll upload the fixed version. I'll let you know.

37 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

Ok, I was able to reproduce that CTD at the Temple. I'm loading the file into CK to see if I can figure out what's happening. If I can fix it, I'll upload the fixed version. I'll let you know.

Good luck! I hope you can fix it and if not thanks for reply!

I'm working on getting better advise on this issue.  I've fixed CTD like this before by recompiling all the scripts, the bad thing is that recompiling them removes all ability to interact, that's not really a fix now is it? lol  

1 hour ago, nomkaz said:

I'm working on getting better advise on this issue.  I've fixed CTD like this before by recompiling all the scripts, the bad thing is that recompiling them removes all ability to interact, that's not really a fix now is it? lol  

At least the ctds would stop as a temp fix for temple of zyxis or if just for visual appeal, then that dungeon isn't necessary. I can live with visual appeal. 

3 hours ago, sanoon said:

At least the ctds would stop as a temp fix for temple of zyxis or if just for visual appeal, then that dungeon isn't necessary. I can live with visual appeal. 

Wait, there really isn't any quest interaction with the girls in the Temple is there? SO there might not be anything to break doing that.