15 hours ago, snorp69 said:

Same results here.  @nomkaz Just to add in case it helps, 1.0 gives a lot of odd clipping that seems to originate from slave heads, which I encountered immediately after the Jarl of Whiterun informed me of "the new deal".  Having never run the mod before, I downloaded 1.0, encountered the problem, disabled 1.0, loaded 0.9 instead, and the clipping problem is gone.

Thank you for all the ports you do!

I don't know if this is from the original mod or not. I'll remove v1.0 until I can work on it and figure out the source of the issue, but I think it was  compressing the textures. I won't know until I can get back to it.

What's New in Version 0.9

Released Just now

V 1.0

Re-optimized Meshes and Textures converted the "no Naked Males" ESP to Form 44

Hydra Slave Girls SE v0.9  

* Fixed Reported CTD issue by extracting and repacking all NPC facegen files.

Not an update, removed v1.0 as it didn't like the new conversion method I tried. Use v0.9

58 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

What's New in Version 0.9

Released Just now

V 1.0

Re-optimized Meshes and Textures converted the "no Naked Males" ESP to Form 44

Hydra Slave Girls SE v0.9  

* Fixed Reported CTD issue by extracting and repacking all NPC facegen files.

Not an update, removed v1.0 as it didn't like the new conversion method I tried. Use v0.9

Don't worry, it's just skyrim being skyrim lol

1 hour ago, Tagliatele said:

I know you only ported this mod but the day you can have sex with those slave via in game dialogue it would make this mod one of the best thing I know.

You know, when you're right, you're right! lol  

If someone were to make a patch for that, it would be awesome!

On 9/16/2020 at 2:49 AM, devildx said:

Use SLEN and you can have sex with any npc.

It does not work as easily for me because SLEN dont start if I'm not friendly with NPC and it's not really immersive to treat slave like lover. Fastest thing I found is using the sexlab debug spell, it start a random sex scene immediately (or you can use sex lab MCM to strat whatever scene you want) but still not really immersive :)

Ideally (in my dream) I would love to see a menu like the BDSM menu for flower girl where you choose how you abuse the poor slave.

On 9/16/2020 at 7:11 PM, KirovNod said:

The new npc from the mod are shooting laser and have no eyes and I think I don't have and mod related to eyes conditions. 

20200916082947_1.jpg

20200916134133_1.jpg

20200916082922_1.jpg

20200916083000_1.jpg

Final Edit: I reinstalled the mod for the third time, while changing nothing else, and it worked. I have no idea why it worked now. Was the same place in load order and everything.

I have this exact issue.

I believe this is usually caused by a missing mesh or something similar, but being a BSA, I have no idea what's missing.

Edit: I can confirm that it's the eyes that are doing this. I'm gonna have a look in SSE Edit, see what I can work out.

Edit 2: Can't find anything off in SSE Edit. I've also tried altering load order every which way with no result, so I don't think it's load order related.

This next part may be purely coincidental, but the eye that I've seen issues on is femaleeyeshumanlightbluebloodshot.  Noticed that when I was looking at elements in nifskope (but I don't know enough to know if that's coincidence or not.)

So far I've observed it from the 3 Band of Dibella at Half Moon Mill and girls at Darkwater crossing.

Males seem to be fine and unaffected.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm testing it, I only have one questions:
1: Some bodies of the slaves disappear (image attached)....
...I detected the problem. DoggieBelt makes bodies invisible. I manually installed Meshes and Textures from this mod and from ZAZ but they still appear invisible... Any advice to fix this?
The only solution is to use the console "showinventory" + "removeitem xxxxxxxx 1", 

ScreenShot9187.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,
thanks for porting this mod to sse.
i try to use it with a lot of other mod that add npcs and with this mod i hit the limit in the cities of solitude, riften and windhelm.(fps very low).
I tried to remove with ssedit the npcs of these cities but it creates a lot of errors when i check in ssedit and the game does not load after that.
is there a way to make a lighter version without cities for example or how i can go about removing npc without crashing the game?
thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2020/10/19 at AM4点48分, Canolais said:

我正在测试它,我只有一个问题:
1:一些奴隶的尸体消失了(附有图像).......
我检测到了问题。DoggieBelt使身体不可见。我从此mod和ZAZ手动安装了“网格和纹理”,但它们仍然不可见。
有什么建议可以解决吗?

ScreenShot9187.png

me too........

I would love a version of this mod where there are no characters with purple/blue/red skins and such. I don't know if it's hard to do, but it's why I never used the mod, as much as it pains me, since other than that it's great.

4 hours ago, Koc said:

I would love a version of this mod where there are no characters with purple/blue/red skins and such. I don't know if it's hard to do, but it's why I never used the mod, as much as it pains me, since other than that it's great.

The ks hair patch author did this:

About This File

This mod edits most of the NPC's in the mod "Slave Girls by hydragorgon SE"  so they will no longer have vanilla hair. This mod also changes the skin color of a few NPCs so you will no longer see blue, purple, red or green NPCs. I also changed the gender of a few NPCs so you will no loner see male slaves.