Sexy Oblivion vs. Kinky Skyrim?

I play Skyrim with LL mods for almost 3 years now and I think I made the best out of all the mods out there and played every minor and major quest mod with sex in it :D

Now my question is: would it be worthwile to dive into oblivion, too? 

I use mods like HDT Bounce and Collisions, animated pussy, wet function, bathing, wet&cold, apropos, barefoot realism and whatnot to make my character virtually come alive. Not to mention 50 combat related mods lol. And in comparison my build is still dwarfed by many others.

But I want to ask: is there similar stuff for oblivion? 
Does it have similar stuff to Sanguine Debauchery, Defeat, SLAVERUN!, Maria Eden etc.? And is that stuff working? :D Devious Devices, bondage furniture, etc. 

And how much will my eyes hurt when I see the graphics? or is there something similar to ENB?

I am looking for feedback and also screenshots, mod suggestions etc. or gameplay videos of all kind that show some of the kinky stuff ideally. 
I know I could just grind youtube or google, but I dont want to see gameplay, I want to see the mods at work :D
I also appreciate tutorials or a list of mods that are "must" have. 
What is the UUNP analog of Oblivion? and so on :P

Thank you very much.

29 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

lol, amazing

you ask all the right questions^^

Thinking about that a lot too, oblivion already installed and it doesn't look so bad.

Seems where are some interesting mods around.

Somebody in a thread I do not find anymore said that only oblivion has more kinky content than Skyrim. So I got curious... plus, the modding in oblivion seems to be still active from the posts, hmm. 

Well, the models in Skyrim are better (besides the skeleton- making an animation is hell ), the animation is also better.

In Oblivion, better built Lovers system,  but this is due to the engine itself, I think ( the animation is almost always synchronous ),  mods for this make it much easier - you can make quite interesting dialogues .

In my opinion, Skyrim is very heavy for modding, there is an absolutely stupid system of dialogues there, it is more modern but more inanimate than Oblivion

But, I don’t think that if you started to play Scrolls from Skyrim, you’ll like Oblivion/

Went into Oblivion after 2 years of Skyrim & have to say, Skyrim still has more for me than Oblivion. Not to say Oblivion doesnt have gud shiet in it cuz it def does. But Skyrim has far more variety & kinky shiet from what Ive seen compared to Oblivion. Plus from a stability and configuration standpoint, Skyrim is much better to handle than Oblivion like with selecting animations for example. But you should def check out Oblivion's content too just to see the difference

Any 'AAA' 3d game came out after early 2000's should not be an eyesore to anyone. There really were times where 3d graphics in video games truly didn't look good. Mid-late 90's 3dfx games tend to be like that, like Tomb Raider, Redguard, Soulbringer, Akuji, ... Compare those early games to d3d9 games like Morrowind or Arx Fatalis and you'll know what I mean.

Even when I was young I didn't think those games look good. Back then 2d graphics were the AAA's choice. So I can't have any problem with Oblivion... I think it's very beautiful and vivid, especially if compared to Skyrim where the world is drab and colorless and everyone but you looks so serious that they practically look like they're ready to cry. Modern games are looking fancy but certainly losing their magic element.

3 hours ago, movomo said:

Any 'AAA' 3d game came out after early 2000's should not be an eyesore to anyone. There really were times where 3d graphics in video games truly didn't look good. Mid-late 90's 3dfx games tend to be like that, like Tomb Raider, Redguard, Soulbringer, Akuji, ... Compare those early games to d3d9 games like Morrowind or Arx Fatalis and you'll know what I mean.

Even when I was young I didn't think those games look good. Back then 2d graphics were the AAA's choice. So I can't have any problem with Oblivion... I think it's very beautiful and vivid, especially if compared to Skyrim where the world is drab and colorless and everyone but you looks so serious that they practically look like they're ready to cry. Modern games are looking fancy but certainly losing their magic element.

Morrowind and Daggerfall are the best each release gets features removed but have more hardware requirements it's a shame really.

On 6/14/2019 at 11:59 PM, Nymra said:

But I want to ask: is there similar stuff for oblivion? 
Does it have similar stuff to Sanguine Debauchery, Defeat, SLAVERUN!, Maria Eden etc.? And is that stuff working? :D Devious Devices, bondage furniture, etc. 

Yes, there is. Many ideas and animations were born in such similar mods for Oblivion in the first place and then ported into Skyrim.
For example, Sanguine's Debauchery is like Oblivion's Player Slave Encounters, Defeat like LoversSurrender or Adult Yield...

To make it short, there are several mods that handle rape mechanics in combat, slavery, some story-related sex, prostitution, lust and satisfaction, enhanced gameplay like different crime punishment and consequences for certain acts, devious devices/armor and so on. As these mods add features separately, you can choose whatever you want like from a toolbox as well.
I'm not as familiar with the Skyrim mods as with those for Oblivion, but from what I've seen so far, the mods for Skyrim and Oblivion are in some aspects similar.

However, the big difference I see here is that the mods for Skyrim had the concepts from Oblivion mods ready and then got their content improved (technically + story- and featurewise) furthermore from that point on, while the development for Oblivion mods more and more ceased because more people turned to Skyrim.

As all manpower is now focused on mods for Skyrim, there's unfortunately no reversed effect that benefits Oblivion lovers mods in the same way. Ok, one exception is the recently created and large Lovers Plunder mod for Oblivion, but apart from that we'll most likely not see any new or updated content anymore.

On 6/14/2019 at 5:59 PM, Nymra said:

Now my question is: would it be worthwile to dive into oblivion, too? 

Yes. Skyrim has surpassed it in content at this point, but modded Oblivion is just a fresh, new experience. I highly recommend it - you'll enjoy it, if you mod it well, and there's plenty of adult and other content for lots of playtime there. (But eventually you'll probably come back to Skyrim.)

13 hours ago, tr43 said:

Yes, there is. Many ideas and animations were born in such similar mods for Oblivion in the first place and then ported into Skyrim.
For example, Sanguine's Debauchery is like Oblivion's Player Slave Encounters, Defeat like LoversSurrender or Adult Yield...

To make it short, there are several mods that handle rape mechanics in combat, slavery, some story-related sex, prostitution, lust and satisfaction, enhanced gameplay like different crime punishment and consequences for certain acts, devious devices/armor and so on. As these mods add features separately, you can choose whatever you want like from a toolbox as well.
I'm not as familiar with the Skyrim mods as with those for Oblivion, but from what I've seen so far, the mods for Skyrim and Oblivion are in some aspects similar.

However, the big difference I see here is that the mods for Skyrim had the concepts from Oblivion mods ready and then got their content improved (technically + story- and featurewise) furthermore from that point on, while the development for Oblivion mods more and more ceased because more people turned to Skyrim.

As all manpower is now focused on mods for Skyrim, there's unfortunately no reversed effect that benefits Oblivion lovers mods in the same way. Ok, one exception is the recently created and large Lovers Plunder mod for Oblivion, but apart from that we'll most likely not see any new or updated content anymore.

Thanks for the mod " LoversSurrender" never heard of it.

I don't think Oblivion will look good enough after playing Skyrim with mods for 3 years. I suggest taking a break, then find new mods to upgrade your Skyrim with and turn it into a slightly different experience and play it in a different way. Try a new ENB, an Overhaul like Requiem and new SL mods. Also, don't focus on SL mods too much. There are a lot of good mods out there that will enhance the general experience of the game as well as the SL experience. I try to make them walk hand in hand. Sometimes I need to tweak stuff a bit, but most of time I'm getting what I want out of it.

But there are other kinky options., like the tons of HRPGs out there. They can be pretty entertaining if you give them a chance. Melty's Quest and Dark Elf are two such games that have become popular on Steam.

I started elder scrolls with oblivion. Haven't played morrowind (i plan to when i get my new computer built) and have played some skyrim. I didn't like how the menues worked in skyrim, but i use a hotkey mod for oblivion that gives me 160 hotkeys. In oblivion, I barely ever need to enter inventory or magic menus. As for adult mods, I prefer LAPF over SL.

Best way to know is research and try for yourself though. Happy gaming.

Thank you very much for all for feedback to this point. Very interesting and quite some points to consider. 

But I think it might be worth the trouble of digging into it. I admit I will probably miss HDT the most. Cant play Skyrim without anymore, lol. 
But good content can beat even that. And that is what I desire most at the moment. 
I will report when I made my first experiences :D

I tried to go back to Oblivion about 1 year ago and was honestly put off by the "cringeness" of everything.

Just like tr43 wrote, Oblivion started with the concepts and much was carried over into Skyrim.

This also means, that if you go back from Skyrim, you will see the shortcomings of these older versions very soon.

Most importantly, the texts/translations in Oblivion mods are simply horrible in some cases. That was the most of-putting for me. Totally immersive-breaking if 1/3 of the dialoges are HORRIBLY wirtten with the worst english I've ever seen.

I really recommend you getting a translator-tool and fix some of the most weird/cringy texts yourself if you really want to enjoy it...

Also, i disliked the animation and camera control in Oblivion. I can'T really remember why but I think it was really clunky to control and get a scene to play out nicely.

However, on the other side, there are some various regions where Oblivion is far superior to Skyrim. 

All the minor factions are much better in Oblivion and much more fun to play, especially with Kinky mods applied to them.

And there are some really interesting mods out there, like Sex Cults, really good Succubi mods, better relationship mods and much much much better brothel mods.

In the end, it all depends if you like fresh and more interesting content enough to see past the "cringetopia" that is Oblivion lovers mods.

Comparing LL so SL is a weird one.  On the one hand, SL and its impressive compliment of mods have more features and more variety.  Skyrim can be made to look positively amazing if you've got the machine and mods for it, and its popularity gave it an unparalleled amount of mods to choose from, even if you ignore the multitude of game breaking god weapons, slight recolors, 100% completed save files and ridiculous number of "better Lydia" mods.  Skyrim's more advanced engine meant it could do things Oblivion couldn't, thus you have large, complex, self contained mods that alone can change basically every aspect of the game. 

On the other hand, Oblivion was not as stable and not as refined, but it's engine was a bit more flexible.  There's a million Skyrim mods that do various degrees of the same thing for any flavor of game you could want.  The impressive ones for Oblivion are fewer, but the ones there are do a great deal, things that make Skyrim mods look mundane by comparison.  Oblivion is harder to make look nice and basically every mod worth having relies on other mods to function, and LL mods are a mess to set up and in the end don't do quite as much quite as well as SL, but Oblivion has it's own distinctive feel to it that Skyrim lacks, I've always found Oblivion to be more crash prone but much smoother to play, even with a lot of mods, and while setting them up can be a chore and SL has many of the same ideas but with expanded features, I find a lot of LL mods just run a hell of a lot better.  Xenon is right about the poor translation quality of many LL mods (a lot of them were translated from japanese), but I find the game labors less under the weight of firing the scripts, which in turn makes it feel a bit more like it all fits together.

If you're going from Skyrim to Oblivion, I can't guarantee it'll satisfy you the way Skyrim does.  However if you've got the patience to play an older, admittedly dated game and get all the mods you want to play nice together, you'll find there's a very different kind of feeling to Oblivion and what it's mods do for you.  I'd recommend trying it if you want a different kind of experience.

@Nymra

Oblivion UNNP type would be HGEC which is the body used the most but there is a mod called set body reloaded which contain almost every single oblivion body in it. With the mod you have a spell that allows you to cast a spell on the player that will change their body to which ever body you selected in the spell list. Oblivion only has breast bounce. Some of the oblivion body types can be found in skyrims bodyslide as presets.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/52-setbody-reloaded/

Archived