[Unity3D] Sadistica's Revenge V-0.1.0 (Public Release)

Extra Notes , Walk through for those who need it.

Spoiler

1.Spirit encounter ( Some Backstory) Press Y and equip the Spirit Vision Spell and activate it in the room where there is pile of skeletons on the floor

2.Ideally go to wall girl first on the right (The more harsher you are the more your , arousal increases, beware that this stat recorded and will play a part later on in the game) Check the magical sealed door .

3.Check the Locked Door and Go to the skeleton and choose any of the 3 options . ( The third option being the funny one )

4. Sadistica's icon picture should change and clicking it will cause her to masturbate ( there are about 3 sets of animations , Standing , Kneeling and Lying on the back . They play randomly) You can level up using stats of your choice

1 hour ago, tontoman said:

Looks really nice!  Can you post any system specs to play as I've found depending on the devs, specs can vary even with a common engine. :)
Thanks and good luck with the project.

Thanks. 

There are different graphics settings available in the menu screen of the game, so you can select lower graphics options if you need to. The specs however are reasonable, I think if you could play something like Skyrim, you should be fine with this game. In our testing, ZaZ and I both achieve 60+ fps easily on ultra with this game.

1 hour ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Thanks. 

There are different graphics settings available in the menu screen of the game, so you can select lower graphics options if you need to. The specs however are reasonable, I think if you could play something like Skyrim, you should be fine with this game. In our testing, ZaZ and I both achieve 60+ fps easily on ultra with this game.

Well the big thing I guess is 64 bit only?  One thing with Unity I've seen is not all devs give a 32 bit version. Not sure if reasons, or just don't bother.  I'm not even sure if the latest Unity is 32 bit (their page mentions 64 only for the dev machine, the player machine just gives the OS with no mention of 32/64).  Thought I think it's been that way for a while.

Saw only one DL link and often that's 64bit as that's the most common now so understandable, even though 32 bit Skyrim works ;).

35 minutes ago, tontoman said:

Well the big thing I guess is 64 bit only?  One thing with Unity I've seen is not all devs give a 32 bit version. Not sure if reasons, or just don't bother.  I'm not even sure if the latest Unity is 32 bit (their page mentions 64 only for the dev machine, the player machine just gives the OS with no mention of 32/64).  Thought I think it's been that way for a while.

Saw only one DL link and often that's 64bit as that's the most common now so understandable, even though 32 bit Skyrim works ;).

It is built for 64-bit Windows, on the next build we'll include 32-bit as well. We're doing a few fixes over the weekend to sort out some alpha-release bugs, so should have the next build out soon.

17 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

It is built for 64-bit Windows, on the next build we'll include 32-bit as well. We're doing a few fixes over the weekend to sort out some alpha-release bugs, so should have the next build out soon.

Cool, thanks for the info and the 32 bit when it comes out.

Cheers :).

....lol-in such a short time???

really GREAT...I´m very much interested in the overall world-quality and interaction...I have a whole medieval city available for the unity-engine-maybe you are interested?

....."may download is sou slow" :-)))

I can´t get out of the dungeon-I played only some minutes yet...

More HANDY control is wanted:

NO 1 !!! is the cam control: this should under all circumstances be created by using the mouse: mouse "away"= cam down, mouse to me, cam more up, mouse right/left, cam moves into the dedicated directions-this MUST be coming with a sensitve-menu-option (this is NO one for a game like this...

Second: I know how hard it is to create MOTION animation-anyway, the MOTION and the steps forward have to become more into relation-more in sync: if I move forward, the leg-steps forward have to become quantizied by the steps of the player....this is very much second important to have a real moving feeling.

Third is the lightning in dungeons: (for now that´s a point you can take care later-of course;-))

And I´d like to see a free pixel resolution for different screens: I play on 2560x1200 pixels: it´s an older apple cinema-display...would be perfect to have such an option for a sharp picture in future....

Interaction I´d somehow put into communication by screen-dialogue (only my opinion)...you can have a try on such function if you like.

And of course would a character - editor also be a "basic-go" for the future....(greeting to caliente)

I don´t know where and if you like to keep that music from, I could help you later (after my ZAP-experiments) to build up a professional soundtrack for the game if wanted (which is very much important, and not at least;-))

PLEASE read this ONLY as a very positive feedback and I hope I can help you a little with some impressions of mine:-)

(I LOL when I saw the skeleton-that´s perfect;-))

(is there a cheat to get outside into the landscape?)

Sadistica's Revenge v4 2019-06-16 15-54-36-79.jpg

@t.ara Thanks for the feedback. Having an option to invert the mouse axes for camera movement is a good idea, so we'll add that.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

NO 1 !!! is the cam control: this should under all circumstances be created by using the mouse: mouse "away"= cam down, mouse to me, cam more up, mouse right/left, cam moves into the dedicated directions-this MUST be coming with a sensitve-menu-option (this is NO one for a game like this...

Second: I know how hard it is to create MOTION animation-anyway, the MOTION and the steps forward have to become more into relation-more in sync: if I move forward, the leg-steps forward have to become quantizied by the steps of the player....this is very much second important to have a real moving feeling.

Third is the lightning in dungeons: (for now that´s a point you can take care later-of course;-))

The 2nd issue is a bit trickier, but we'll see if we can finesse it some more.

And we'll continue to try to learn some more lighting tricks. For about a month or two, we were developing the game using the new High Definition Scriptable Render Pipeline provided by Unity, and the lighting and everything was beautiful! Unfortunately, HDRP is still in beta and we found too many issues with it that made it not suitable for production, so we had to revert back to normal.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

And I´d like to see a free pixel resolution for different screens: I play on 2560x1200 pixels: it´s an older apple cinema-display...would be perfect to have such an option for a sharp picture in future....

There are some resolution options if you use the options menu in the main menu, but, we are adding a way to set resolutions before the game launches, and that will be available in the next release.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

Interaction I´d somehow put into communication by screen-dialogue (only my opinion)...you can have a try on such function if you like.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by the 'by screen' interaction, do you have an example for something similar?

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

And of course would a character - editor also be a "basic-go" for the future....(greeting to caliente)

I don´t know where and if you like to keep that music from, I could help you later (after my ZAP-experiments) to build up a professional soundtrack for the game if wanted (which is very much important, and not at least;-))

A character editor is a planned feature in the future, as well as possibly having different playable character options and initial build options (stat point allocations).

Sure, if you have some good music resources, let us know about them.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

(is there a cheat to get outside into the landscape?)

The outside landscapes haven't been included in the build yet, but we do have some works in progress for landscapes that we've created.

image.png.457d69b67b767ec4395f985504ff96f7.png

20 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

@t.ara Thanks for the feedback. Having an option to invert the mouse axes for camera movement is a good idea, so we'll add that.

The 2nd issue is a bit trickier, but we'll see if we can finesse it some more.

And we'll continue to try to learn some more lighting tricks. For about a month or two, we were developing the game using the new High Definition Scriptable Render Pipeline provided by Unity, and the lighting and everything was beautiful! Unfortunately, HDRP is still in beta and we found too many issues with it that made it not suitable for production, so we had to revert back to normal.

There are some resolution options if you use the options menu in the main menu, but, we are adding a way to set resolutions before the game launches, and that will be available in the next release.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by the 'by screen' interaction, do you have an example for something similar?

A character editor is a planned feature in the future, as well as possibly having different playable character options and initial build options (stat point allocations).

Sure, if you have some good music resources, let us know about them.

The outside landscapes haven't been included in the build yet, but we do have some works in progress for landscapes that we've created.

Reveal hidden contents

Screen interaction: if you go over something which has interaction, a dialogue is appearing...I only thought to stay easy as possible.

Before I can make music for you (I´d prefer orchestral soundtracks), I need to have more of the gameplay (much more later).

I would try to reach the cam control-quality of skyrimor better, if possible.

And maybe Caliente is interested to help you with character editoring?

If the right mouse button would be pressed always, you would have quite the half way to the correct idea of cam-directory...and if the character is taking a curve, the cam should be following BEHIND the character and keep the ankle position. (<<<---this is NOT necessary!!!)...and what about mouse wheel-scrolling for getting more near and far away from the character?..this is also a MUST have:-))

ALL FINE, the resolution is VERY WELL and the full screen is in high quality. Textures are perfect-conversation should be maybe without a dialogue box, simply on the screen in white letters?!....and "continue" should be working with ENTER or RETURN...maybe?!;-)))

I´ll tomorrow try to get forward and try to open somehow the doors;-)

On 6/17/2019 at 2:37 AM, t.ara said:

Screen interaction: if you go over something which has interaction, a dialogue is appearing...I only thought to stay easy as possible.

Before I can make music for you (I´d prefer orchestral soundtracks), I need to have more of the gameplay (much more later).

I would try to reach the cam control-quality of skyrimor better, if possible.

And maybe Caliente is interested to help you with character editoring?

If the right mouse button would be pressed always, you would have quite the half way to the correct idea of cam-directory...and if the character is taking a curve, the cam should be following BEHIND the character and keep the ankle position. (<<<---this is NOT necessary!!!)...and what about mouse wheel-scrolling for getting more near and far away from the character?..this is also a MUST have:-))

ALL FINE, the resolution is VERY WELL and the full screen is in high quality. Textures are perfect-conversation should be maybe without a dialogue box, simply on the screen in white letters?!....and "continue" should be working with ENTER or RETURN...maybe?!;-)))

I´ll tomorrow try to get forward and try to open somehow the doors;-)

Cool , thanks t.ara

Keep an eye out we will update stuff as we move forward and get time.

Cheers

14 hours ago, kchurchjr said:

Just Stumbled upon this today when Browsing F95zone... then I saw ZaZ and I was like Wait, WHAT?! THE ZaZ!? I will defiantly be checking this out and following

(Same post from original thread)

^^

Finally had a chance to try this out.  It's really great.  The movement and animations look good, the character is sexy (and so are the prisoners in the menu scenes), and I just love the atmosphere and music.

It would be nice if the camera could be zoomed in and out using the mouse wheel, as I found that playing in 2560x1080 I was a little too close to the character's back.  And I couldn't figure out how to talk to the skeleton - I got the three dialogue options but I don't see how to activate them.  Maybe I missed something?

In any case, this is really good for a demo, I'm looking forward to see where you take this.

Thanks

It would be nice if the camera could be zoomed in and out using the mouse wheel, as I found that playing in 2560x1080 I was a little too close to the character's back.  And I couldn't figure out how to talk to the skeleton - I got the three dialogue options but I don't see how to activate them.  Maybe I missed something?

The zoom will be fixed in an upcoming release we took some feed back

For the skeletons dialogue you just need to click them , but it seems that people are having issues with this system

So we will be making some changes when it comes to the camera etc

Upcoming Changes + Features

• Control schema has been changed. Camera will auto rotate without using RMB, cursor is no longer on screen during regular game-play, interactables will work based on being     oriented in the center of the camera view. Interactables/usables button has changed to 'E'. Shield has changed to RMB.
  • Added zoom to the main camera. 
  • Added numbering to dialogue responses when there are multiple options that correspond to the     number keys 1, 2, 3, and 4 that can be used to advance respective response as an alternative to clicking on them.  
  • Masturbation is now done using 'M' key since the cursor is no longer on the screen to click the button.
  • Resolution options will now be available before the game loads.
  • The 'Enter/Return' button will work to progress both Player and NPC dialogue, for Player,     'Enter/Return' defaults to 1st dialogue response option.
  • Added Controller Support (Based on XBox controller layout). - To activate, use the toggle in the     in-game menu.
  • Added toggles in the In-Game menu to flip mouse X-Axis and Y-Axis independently.
  • Improved Controls-Menu organization.

Cheers

Controls.jpg