[Unity3D] Sadistica's Revenge V-0.1.0 (Public Release)

Wow, nice game by awesome modders - a dream came true!

v1.0.1 - Combat seems to be a bit broken, when enemy stands close, no damage can be done unlike it was on video.

Also after death and return to title screen mouse cursor disappears.

No save/resume yet?

Hey, saw the update and the x32 version.  Just giving feedback that it tried to load forever and then died, so the memory requirements are still high (tried low detail and low res but don't think it effects mem usage).  System ram that is, I have a 4GB vid card which should handle it.   But thanks for trying, and goes to show that Skyrim engine still RULES! :).

Thanks for a ll the feed back , guys .

Combat will be slowly tweaked as we go forward .

Regarding graphics . We will include other options to tone it down like detailed graphics options for Anti Aliasing, shadows etc in the future.

We haven't had much issues with people lagging or anything else so far.

I can agree its a heavy game , but its not something that wouldn't run windowed on a lower resolution.

• The damsel in the wall continuously crying after I talked to her a second time.
  • I can't win the first fight. It seems the skeleton is invincible - whatever I do - whipping it, using the flame-thrower, using the fire-wall - nothing seems to damage it. I would recommend to show a damage level bar above the enemies
  • I dunno how to re-equip the whip (I'm using the controller) - is it equipped automatically?
  • After death gamepad rumbles permanent and I can't do anything in the main menu
1 hour ago, zaira said:
  • After death gamepad rumbles permanent and I can't do anything in the main menu

I can't win the first fight. It seems the skeleton is invincible - whatever I do - whipping it, using the flame-thrower, using the fire-wall - nothing seems to damage it. I would recommend to show a damage level bar above the enemies

I dunno how to re-equip the whip (I'm using the controller) - is it equipped automatically?

Health bars we are going to implement in the next content release.

Are using  Lock-on Camera option ? During battles

Controls_ControllerXBox.jpg

The damsel in the wall continuously crying after I talked to her a second time

This might be a bug we will look into it.

@Hugh Reckum

Will look into the rumbling

Thanks for for the feed back

BTW: I started to implement a "trace hotkey" in my mods - since I don't like to write out thousands of traces my latest mods provides a hotkey that sends a broadcast to all active classes and they are dumping their states out then. This is very efficient since no traces are written until the player find something weird - he presses the hotkey and a class state dump is written then. I think something like that could help you to find out the root cause for the crying damsel or the god like skeleton

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, MaidoLover said:

Sounds good,  I hope you can add this soon,  maybe even with PS button support (why is this not a thing more often,  license issue maybe?) 

Not sure ,  But Controllers should work in the current build (XBox ones)

9 hours ago, fredkang12 said:

when will this game be available for purchase release?

Its still a long way off to a full release . We are asking for support via patreon to help build it as we go forward.

We are just two people right now working when we can and  in the future we intend to hire some more talent if we have enough support ourselves.

There will be small releases for the public as we continue to develop and progress. Patrons get to vote on certain features etc and get some releases early.

oh men... 
Why dont we have such stuff for Skyrim? :D

Not willing to come back and make a Framework for Torture Scenes?
I still find ZAP the gemstone for BDSM play. DD has more work but is basically immersion breaking and is hard to merge into normal play. 

This looks awesome, tho! 

10 hours ago, Nymra said:

oh men... 
Why dont we have such stuff for Skyrim? :D

Not willing to come back and make a Framework for Torture Scenes?
I still find ZAP the gemstone for BDSM play. DD has more work but is basically immersion breaking and is hard to merge into normal play. 

This looks awesome, tho! 

Thanks ,

I might come back for TESIV .

Its fun to play around with newer engines . To see what can be done with physics based stuff

10 hours ago, Mr.House said:

I wonder if you can make some cool music when you time the devices right.?

Haha , maybe in the future :P

44 minutes ago, ZaZ said:

Thanks ,

I might come back for TESIV .

Its fun to play around with newer engines . To see what can be done with physics based stuff

I m already impressed what the now dated skyrim TESV can do. Exceeded all my expectations. 

But the physics in your video,... just wow. I m just happy when the boobs move a bit when hands touch them in skyrim :P
Ofc its not the same. But the world is so rich, you can virtually build a complete life there, which makes immersion into sex topics so good. 

I wonder how successful a game would be that focusses on an engine that is suited for sex and also can handle combat and suvival stuff. Because even without beeing a Sex game, Skyrim with LL mods seems to be the best Sex game ever made :D (until sadistica is finished maybe? ^^) 

47 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I m already impressed what the now dated skyrim TESV can do. Exceeded all my expectations. 

But the physics in your video,... just wow. I m just happy when the boobs move a bit when hands touch them in skyrim :P
Ofc its not the same. But the world is so rich, you can virtually build a complete life there, which makes immersion into sex topics so good. 

I wonder how successful a game would be that focusses on an engine that is suited for sex and also can handle combat and suvival stuff. Because even without beeing a Sex game, Skyrim with LL mods seems to be the best Sex game ever made :D (until sadistica is finished maybe? ^^) 

Its not impossible to create an open world game , with concepts similar to LL mods , its a monumental task is all . Which would take some time and money, Because we would need our own assets and free assets wont just cut it.

Eventually when we get enough support, We would want hire some Artists and go that route.

Few have offered their services , but we would still like to make sure we both can manage and continue with the project first , by making sure we are stable ourselves.

Little Feedback on the video:

The running animation seems strange. Walking and the stunts look nice :)

Will it be possible to customize weapons, clothing, movement style, voice and stuff? Damn, I m so used to Skyrim customization. 
Missing HDT and some minor mods I use alone keep me from Skyrim SE... :)

Will you add marks from slapping/whipping on hit?

Its huge Task , Since we have to make everything from scratch.  Maybe in time we can pull it off etc

Not everything can be Skyrim or Bethesda . But it can get close

We have made some systems already , Building these take time ... there are lot of variables involved . And we are just the 2 of us ... :P

Marks.jpg

Some feedback.

Sometimes less is more, aside from refining some animations I think there is too much stuff on the screen when it comes to player stats, I would suggest changing the skills MP consumption into cooldowns instead so you will get rid of at least one bar, the lust mechanic seems good but it also could be moved somewhere else, not sure if the levels are meant to feel very enclosed but they do right now, I would also suggest allowing players to be able to run around while not in combat mode, controller support seems fine except when having to pick choices in conversations, you would probably need to at least add placeholders for buttons or allow people to pick them with a cursor.

So what kind of things are planned to be able to do with the slaves once they are trained. is it possible for us to tie them up and abused them maybe if they are fully trained have them tie us up and play with us, or is it purely succubus on slave action throughout the game.