[Outdated] New and improved animation project version 2.4

Guest Donkey

Guest Donkey

I been digging though the scripts maybe rev 90 did something about this. but that would explain why some works and some doesn't right now i am doing minor tweaks and then will upload a new version.

I was even forced to redo the entire random thing witch i wasn't to fond of. Since my priority lies on fallout now rather then oblivion. But i will at least leave working version rather then damaged version due to difference in esp. however if rev 91 comes and brakes this code again i won't be updating this one.

OblivionAnimation.7z

Guest Donkey

I am calling this one experimental since rev 90 has broken my full randomizer. I had to fully invent new implementation on how to target several animations without 1 animations be played to many times 1 After the other. So far it does work dogs well so if 3 person are targeted by dogs every single one will have different animation playing instead of all 3 the same 1.

Guest Donkey

No this will not work well, you have already seen it in your movies. Why is it completely misaligned ?? and only 0 to 4 can be used for shuffling key. that is why every animation is placed in between these try adding the sposgroup to 6 or 11 1101 1200 none will work with the shuffle key z. And placing any of these creature animation in between 0 and 4 is really bad idea. because if you keep shuffling that is where the problem starts.

Also try using additional animations in you lovers with pk spell tab. see if it still shuffles.

That is also the reason why they gave the creatures 100 for spos group.

Guest syrevo

No this will not work well' date=' you have already seen it in your movies. Why is it completely misaligned ?? and only 0 to 4 can be used for shuffling key. that is why every animation is placed in between these try adding the sposgroup to 6 or 11 1101 1200 none will work with the shuffle key z. And placing any of these creature animation in between 0 and 4 is really bad idea. because if you keep shuffling that is where the problem starts.

Also try using additional animations in you lovers with pk spell tab. see if it still shuffles.

That is also the reason why they gave the creatures 100 for spos group.

[/quote']

The animation misaligned because i totally disabled lovers movement script and created new one where you can move zme and xme not only forward and backword but also left and right in addition to rotation to make use of other animations such F&L group animation.

What i did was setting spos group for all dog ini to 1101, lovers system will now cycle normally between them same as humanoid, it will shuffle at the start of the act then it will continue normally to cycle in order between dog animations from 1 to 11, it doesn't matter what spos group is used for specific creature.

For example if edit lover main script to nullify nudeflags and left all creature spos group set to 100 then lovers will switch between all creatures animation, if you started with dog 207 it will go up or down all way as long there are ini's with spos group of 100.

Humaniid works pretty much the same, if you for example

set xLoversQuest.SPos to 5 and 05_Motion.ini has the spos group of 2 then lovers sytem will cycle between all ini's which has spos group to set to 2.

One bad side effect to this though as it will break the concept of rape, rape will start normally but the player will be able to break it or change position/stage.

Guest Donkey

tempering with lovers with pk is usually a bad thing. It is best to make new plug-in and add your changes in that for compatibility reasons. Or else every time a new update comes for lovers with pk you will have to recreate everything from scratch again. Now all you need to do is make small update. and you can continue where you left. That is why they made lovers with pk extender instead of building it in lovers with pk directly.

I just wanted to say I love many of these new animations and appreciate all your work Donkey. I'm sorry to hear you are concentrating on Fallout ^_^ As I would prefer more creature animations than animals. But they are your projects so you should do what you like ^_^. I still just wanted to say thanks.

Guest Donkey

btw i just noticed that lovers with pk extender is not compatible with latest rev 90 try turning it off and see if the animation now reset correctly after sex ends ?

Guest syrevo

Yep, that's what i do as i have both lovers with pk and pk extender heavily edited via third plug-in, but still had to delete few lovers scripts and re-edit them from scratch when rev 90 came out.

Also wanted to ask you about the idle object nifs found in your project BSA file, do they have a propose or simply are null nifs for a future addition? i did replace few of them with girl cum squirt spry from Estrus which turned out not bad, here's a sample vid:

http://www.mediafire.com/?t0u002rdegde0hs

Guest Donkey

Except for a few. the others are all null nifs. these can be filled with any new additions. It tried to convert some of those pillory for zombie version they turned out pretty well. only thing left is getting them aligned correctly.

Any chance you will release lovers with pk extender for the newer rev 90 ?? i have noticed the current one actually isn't compatible. And is actually the cause why dog will keep walking after the animations ends. the original author is currently AWOL due to real life.

Guest syrevo

I'm not sure if the dog keep walking bug related to incompatibility between lovers and lovers extender, i had the same problem since Wolfzq Cursed armor earlier versions before i had lovers installed even, the only solution I know is to disable and re-enable the dog after each sex encounter.

Guest Donkey

The answer is no, both where never released. These animations are from private modders and asked many times in the other adult mod section.

Having recently fell in love the lovers with PK extender mod, I recall reading something that says that this particular mod group isn't compatible with it? Could I ask for a bit of clarification, and if anyone has a way to make it compatible? I appologize ahead of time, as I am sure this was asked probably a dozen times. I just think the work on this mod is very well done and would like to see if it could happen. Also, I in fact DID read the posts, I just am a bit confused here. Please offer some tips or clear up whether it can happen or no? Also, and perhaps not related much, there was something about extender having issues with rev 90? I know the second question shouldn't go here, but could someone post a link to the topic that discusses this or PM me with a way to improve the compatability? Thank you everyone, hope your enjoying your gaming experience. -Merctime

Guest Donkey

You can still play with it. i only noticed after removing lovers with pk extender my dog animation would reset correctly after sex ends. On game source they even stated it was created for rev 89 not rev 90. i been struggling with dog animation bug for a along time, then noticed this fix. after turning with pk extender off. on page 14 of this topic it is discussed.

Thanks a lot for the update, I'll deactivate the extender.

(btw, I never meant to complain about the lacking "Fuck your creature" implementation, sorry it it sounded that way. What I said was only meant as an explanantion why I never checked it on the tentacle monster.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmmm, I'm not sure if this is a dumb question or what not... But which file is it that controls how the dog's look in this mod, because my dog's after I installed it look like hell hounds, and I noticed others have the normal furry dogs. And also How would one get that menu that pops up for the creatures summoned, because I don't have it :o. Again, sorry if this is a bad question >.

Hey Donkey, finally just did a clean reinstall and got your additional animations working and had to say...wow. Looking at them compared to the old ones, the difference couldn't be stronger. It's obvious how much time and effort you put into all the new animations. The smoothness, the subtlety, the emotions...they're unbelievable. Obviously you're busy but man, I am just always going to wait with baited breath for each little tidbit you create. Thanks a million for making a great mod even greater!

Hey Donkey' date=' finally just did a clean reinstall and got your additional animations working and had to say...wow. Looking at them compared to the old ones, the difference couldn't be stronger. It's obvious how much time and effort you put into all the new animations. The smoothness, the subtlety, the emotions...they're unbelievable. Obviously you're busy but man, I am just always going to wait with baited breath for each little tidbit you create. Thanks a million for making a great mod even greater!

[/quote']

Donkey did not make the animations fyi.