[Outdated] New and improved animation project version 2.4

Guest Donkey

did you also install all of lovers creatures textures and meshes ?? you need them all plus shivering isles witch you also have.

i have been slacking a bit to busy with fallout new vegas. when i have time i will reupload the latest version i was working on only never released.

I reinstalled oblivion altogether loaded everything from Lovers PK along with Lovers creature & such i have all the meshes & textures in the right folders along with shivering isles esp yet when i add the the " creature test project fix " all i get is the dogs head nothing else. help?! Thanks

I saw those too, They may be, but they are pretty standard animation pos also, so could be animations..the face expressions could have been doctored in nifskope, that is about the only thing that really looks different to me.

And the facial expressions do make them seem more like pose's. they could have a locked expression in Nifskope, rather than a moving one. Just Not sure.

Quite easy in fact.

1st - figure out which animation it is. Do this in game by getting number of the animation by hitting the "~" to get the console while it is in motion. This will give you the number.

2nd - once you have this number go to oblivion\data\ini and find the ini file that has that number (example 101_motion.ini) and change the extension from .ini to .disabled Bang you will never see that animation again.

Note: You can't do this to animations 1 thru 10 or lovers will freak out on you. :)

Be care full not to delete it just change the extension name. That way if it is a required animation (I am guessing here you are using lovers bitch?) then you aren't having to get it again.

You should be able to hit the "z" key (default unless you have mapped your keyboard differently) to change the animation "in game" to another if that makes things easier. :)

I raelly dispise the dog blowjob/69/on-female's back animation. Is there a way to make it so I never have to see that one again?

Thanks in advance.

look at the numbers with tilde key ~ and make sure you remove both kf files like deffence and offence that are 8 files in total and also delete the corresponding ini that goes along with that number.

But do note removing another animation means it will make your choice in new selection very limited. since there isn't anyone yet who released any new animation in some time.

Right now i am learning animating myself. but i am not sure i will even return to oblivion yet. since i have more of blast with new vegas now.

Oblivion engine is just too old for me now to release new stuff for it. Also with skyrimm around the corner makes this choice even more difficult.

Oblivion still looks way better than Fallout New Vegas. And I don't get why everyone is talking about Skyrim... it will be at least half a year until the advanced stuff comes out (Script extender, Blender scripts for importing/exporting meshes and animations). Until then the only thing you can do is play Skyrim. And even after those tools are released it will take another few months for any sex mods to come out.

So the only thing you can do is play Skyrim when it's released, and I don't think you will be doing that for half a year or longer.

This is amazing work Donkey, I Have always used, and enjoyed your stuff, but I did not realize just how much you had added until, I installed Rev91.7, and was testing My mod from start to finish. and suddenly some of my animations did not work..

I found out, my mod requires your 2.4, and I just now realized it..

I am SoRrY , and in next update I will be sure to add your name to the Credits..

It is not really needed until you enter {id}'s domain, but the animations you have added are simply wonderful,

Please keep up this wonderful work.

Also if is not to much trouble, when you make and update could you add it to the Modified Data info..then it will be easy to tell if you have the latest version

some thing like

Donkeys wonderfully Improved Animations

Ver 2.4.0 date 10-28-2011

this would really help me to organize with OBMM as when you put you mouse over something there it puts up all this info.

Again thank you for all this work, I know the trouble it is to make animations.

These really help the game tremendously.

normal:

Newer Lovers Creature: Plus 1 New female tentacle animation. You can use rape spell on her also she use the regular lovers Creature spell on you. There where some problem getting this to work properly but seem stable now. As always please report problems in the lovers creature problem thread.

extender:

This mod will extend the normal creature spell in witch every creature you summon will follow you and act just like a normal summon. you can still use the normal creatures with lovers joburgh or tachicat2 or lovers rapers spell. i have changed it some what

I hope it helps you ^^

full description here for loverscreature 1.4.1

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=129

What's the diffrence between this mod and Lovers Creature1.1 & Lovers Creature Extender 1.1 http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=190 ?

The major difference is, this is not a mod. but an animation extender. normally if you only use lovers creatures, the mod only has 1 animation per creature. this project was suppose to rectify it and add more animations per creatures.

What's the diffrence between this mod and Lovers Creature1.1 & Lovers Creature Extender 1.1 http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=190 ?

The major difference is' date=' this is not a mod. but an animation extender. normally if you only use lovers creatures, the mod only has 1 animation per creature. this project was suppose to rectify it and add more animations per creatures.

[/quote']

yes it was my use of a creature from the creature mod that would not activate without it.. I did not realize until recently that I needed your Animations for this..

But I finally installed all of this, and i was very impressed with the many additions to the Creature animations.. Some perhaps need a a few touches to them, but they are all great... Thx you so much.

Please keep up your wonderful work on this.

I can see why people don't really like creating animation for oblivion.

:D

I spend most of the day alone getting to navigate the skekelton part, When i finally had the animation going, even export took some to get used too.

But it looks like the skeleton for oblivion can do much more then the one from fallout or new vegas.

Here is new tentacle i'm working on.post-3-13597871221134_thumb.jpg rendered ingame

OblivionnewTentacleAnimation.zip

post-3-13597871221341_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597871222077_thumb.jpg

Donkey i was wondering if in the next update you would apply sex animations to the to zombies/creatures in the Mod 28 days later and a bit. i love the mod and after playing nanocrisis somewhat... I figured a zombie rapapacolypse would be awesome... the mod works with lovers lab but the Infected are lacking animations i think.

If you can't do it fair enough but if you can pretty please i would be eternally grateful.

I seem to be grasping the more fluent animation part day by day, anyway this is a new xivilai i was working on, when i have enough going i bundle these for upload.

post-3-13597871301408_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597871302193_thumb.jpg

Here is my first anim for oblivion. This is for regular npc, creature once still need to make more, But at least this is a preview of new things to come, while i learn new techniques to make these.

if you have 96, just rename this one to a number not in use yet, and that should do the trick

DonkeyAnim96.zip

post-3-13597871308267_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597871308992_thumb.jpg