[Outdated] New and improved animation project version 2.4

Guest Donkey

no that is the light version' date=' the extreme was never allowed there.

Extreme was only available from tesrevolution.

Apart from testrevolution this site also had this mod, but all links has disappeared.

http://modsreloaded.com/oblivion-sexualized-monsters-t542.html

Sorry if this has already been mentioned.  :-[

There is a link here http://modsreloaded.com/oblivion-sexualized-monsters, though it still seems to be the "lite" version mentioned still.

Looking through the meshes and textures the files labeled "M-E" or "ME" (Male Erect) you can replace some of the LoversCreatures meshes though you will still have some such as the Troll/Scamp/Zombie that will be flacid, you need not replace them unless the LoversCreatures version is not to your liking. The Spider Daedra Male seems to just be an upper body remake unless I missed his special member. Though the Lich, Minotaur, and Ogre are most notable.

All you would have to do is, as said earlier in this thread, rename the mesh file from the OSM. As well as place the textures from OSM into their respective areas. Though some files may not say "ME" they may have M2 or a 2 added on, which might be the erect version (Flame Atronach comes to mind) though with the Flame Atronach you will have a complete male body.

Not sure if I missed anything crucial, though I hope this helps or aids anyone in looking to change some of the LoversCreatures meshes  :D Also sorry about any bad grammar.

If you started OSM in-topic topic I have problem with one of the armors.

Flame Atronach Cuirass didn't appear for my female chars(looks like without any upper clothes just seems like head-body seam "blinked"). I've check'd in NifScope and it seems okay and in CS which is also okay. Any one had such problem?

Guest Donkey

If you started OSM in-topic topic I have problem with one of the armors.

Flame Atronach Cuirass didn't appear for my female chars(looks like without any upper clothes just seems like head-body seam \"blinked\"). I've check'd in NifScope and it seems okay and in CS which is also okay. Any one had such problem?

cuirass missing, did you also extracted the texture files ?? You need both the meshes and textures to make it work properly.

For Sexualized Monsters, i have uploaded it again last weekend after many requests, but i didn't check it, it's just the old version. i beleived it was the fixed version ( i'll fix that as soon as possible)

it's the "lite" version, indeed, i made the special version for a friend and her site, and even if the site no longer exist, i hesitate to upload this version.

i have removed this mod from nexus because it's outdated. i wanted to make a new version, but it's a lot of work, and i have more project on several games i had when i did it.

Guest Donkey

Rebel i am glad you are here. I too was on tesrevolutionmods. Before it went down. Montana was also there and on lady moraine, but he is no longer there. did he disappear completely ??

As the summoned creatures have their own unique ID, they are using different body mesh. Deleting it will cause problems like invisible body. To make them look normal (as in vanilla one) export all the .nifs to the Meshes\Creatures folder.

Hi,

I've had some issues with anims on this mod and I'm not sure what's causing it. When some anims start the game pops an error

1911020734.jpg

but the anim continues,

585769275.jpg

and at some point, the error pops up again.

I've checked my data directory and the anim and ini file seem to be there, any idea on what the problem might be?

Hi' date='

I've had some issues with anims on this mod and I'm not sure what's causing it. When some anims start the game pops an error

1911020734.jpg

but the anim continues,

585769275.jpg

and at some point, the error pops up again.

I've checked my data directory and the anim and ini file seem to be there, any idea on what the problem might be?

I had something like that earlier. It was solved by using the good lover with pk esp (joigned in Donkey archive).

The animation added manually alone didn't worked.

Only adding Lover anim priority caused this sort of issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Urgh, getting a headache installing the creatures series because I'm dumb.  >:(

Only my summon creature animals have the "tools to get the job done", vanilla creatures all supposed to be "unarmed"? ...I mean the penises and the dicks if someone didn't get it yet.

Urgh' date=' getting a headache installing the creatures series because I'm dumb.  >:(

Only my summon creature animals have the \"tools to get the job done\", vanilla creatures all supposed to be \"unarmed\"? ...I mean the penises and the dicks if someone didn't get it yet.

[/quote']

thats correct. but you can download LoversCreature SexualOrgans wich adds it to all.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Donkey

even with that mod active not all creature will have a dick mesh. So that is probably what you are experiencing. Not much can be done about it, unless you start adding it to every single one, one at time.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Donkey

What do you mean ?? this has the final ever released here. witch includes 180 degrees even the normal from ashal don't have this part in it.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Donkey

The update for this one will have to wait for some time. i am too busy translating other plug-ins like loversStupidNPC106C not enough time to continue with this one too.. 

I see Weight beat me to it. I just happened upon those new anims right now. I haven't checked them all, but they seem quite well done so far. Definitely on par with the better animations in CursedArmor. So much so, they can surely be used for normal NPCs as well in certain cases.

EDIT: Please do not insult other people work The amorous doggy is lined up with several existing animations for girls. So in that sense, it's less of a new animation and more of a patching together of existing animations with proper positions. I do think there may have been small tweaks though. (Something that can be done quite often on a lot of these anims in fact.) One of the doggy anims is sort of a.... missionary type of thing. Kinda. The goblin anims may be new. I don't recognize some of those but that doesn't mean anything. At any rate, these are decent anims. Er... assuming any of this is "decent" at all...  *laughs*  ;)

i tried to install them, replaced the ini and the motions

the goblin motion isn't working right, my girl is setted to the right motion, but the goblin is still using the old creatures motion, zombie and dog the same i think

i think the 3 dog motions are totally different, would be nice to use them all instead of only one at the time

Guest Donkey

I have updated the download link. and included the a sample movie. From what i seen the dog seem to be doing the same motion over and over again. Only the npc seem to have more variation. You still need to download the full animation project then update it with this one. Due to with the movie included i had to encrypt it again. because it is not hosted here. If you have problem with that don't bother reporting i will delete those posts immediately.

I have also included the goblin and zombie. But have not checked if those actually align correctly.