[Outdated] New and improved animation project version 2.4

Guest Donkey

I have updated the download link. and included the a sample movie. From what i seen the dog seem to be doing the same motion over and over again. Only the npc seem to have more variation. You still need to download the full animation project then update it with this one. Due to with the movie included i had to encrypt it again. because it is not hosted here. If you have problem with that don't bother reporting i will delete those posts immediately.

I have also included the goblin and zombie. But have not checked if those actually align correctly.

Thanks for updating this, but only one of the dog anims seems to work for me. I get posnotfound errors for 1103 and 1105.

Guest Donkey
full animation project

you need to install from the new and improved download link first. then update it with this one. 2.1 fix don't have that many animation in it.

Guest Donkey

no 2.1 is discontinued. the other one was too large to upload here. so i kept the other one here and just place a link to newer one.

Guest Donkey

I had to edit some post. please refrain from attacking other people work, as terrible.. Just because you don't like them no need for insults.

Guest Donkey

Not sure why it refuses to work for you. can you at least give me the full error report you are getting ??

Also try this fix instead. maybe i need to repack all my animation again, but i have no fast Internet. so that is why i was a bit hesitant of even releasing this one.

Also make sure all animation are extracting correctly to the various directories. I currently have windows 7 and it is always a pain extracting these files.

Guest Donkey

i see it now. 2003 was never suppose to be created. just copy all of 2004 to separate directory and rename it 2003 then place them back goblin folder and character folder and also rename the 2004 ini to 2003. i was still busy translating this plug-in when my pc died the last time and never properly finished 2003 as for the other animation are they still the same for the dog part ??

Guest Donkey

An archive with dog anims on Loda - http://loda.jp/tamanegiii/?id=565

Who tried them? Old ones again?

edit: no' date=' they're the new ones. Requesting integration into animation project.

[/quote']

They are already integrated now, check a few previous post and download link. I wish i had more time to continue this project, but other translation has now gotten higher priority then this one. So don't expect more updates in a while.

no need to keep me informed of new updates of new animation i already know about those. Just no more time to keep working on this one. if you want to add newer animation check a pages back and you can integrate your own.

@Donkey

in your vid i saw that the character spoke english contexts, in my game they still using chinese or japanese, how can i fix that ? i downloaded all packages from lovers lab, but it isn't working

and after testing renaming and trying, the animations still not working right for me, so what do i have to do, i lost oversight

Guest Donkey

@Donkey

in your vid i saw that the character spoke english contexts' date=' in my game they still using chinese or japanese, how can i fix that ? i downloaded all packages from lovers lab, but it isn't working

and after testing renaming and trying, the animations still not working right for me, so what do i have to do, i lost oversight

[/quote']

Not sure what you mean by the first question. if you have joburg they should give you spoken text in English.

As for your second question. try this one.

I had to temporary disable some animation from within loversiddle.esp so it won't be looking for the. make sure if you extract the goblin animation to extract the animation from offense to creature\goblin and defense goes into characters ... etc.. check the

zombie animation needs to be extracted both offense and defense to creature\zombie and Characters also needs the zombie animation defense and offense.

The dog animation needs to have 1102 to 1108 make sure you have every single one of them offense into creature\dog

and 1102 to 108 into character needs to be defense only.

Also make sure all of these ini are in the appropriate directory data\ini as well.

scroll all the down and look for description: disables several animation to prevent problems animation not found. Not sure why asjal has not disabled this yet. even links are visible when you are not logged in this prevents that

download link

if you are still missing animation 1103 1104 1105  for dogs check a few post above for link to those as-well.

I wish i still had faster Internet so could repack and upload everything in a single file. That is why i said don't expect for more updates in while. Till i sort this off.

Guest Donkey

Did you make sure everything extracted correctly in creatures\dog\ani2 directory ? if it can't find an animation or ini the script will bug out, with either an error or npc or creature just standing still..

This can also happen if you have other mods lower then the iddleanims and iddleobjectanims file. Some still places other mods lower then these if this is the case then try lower these 2 again and try again.

also hit the tilde ~ key to see if any error pops up.