[Outdated] New and improved animation project version 2.4

Guest Donkey

Hey Donkey' date=' finally just did a clean reinstall and got your additional animations working and had to say...wow. Looking at them compared to the old ones, the difference couldn't be stronger. It's obvious how much time and effort you put into all the new animations. The smoothness, the subtlety, the emotions...they're unbelievable. Obviously you're busy but man, I am just always going to wait with baited breath for each little tidbit you create. Thanks a million for making a great mod even greater!

[/quote']

Donkey did not make the animations fyi.

Well now I feel like a jerk for not properly thanking those responsible. Would that be you Grim, or somebody else? Want to make sure I thank the right people!

• 2 weeks later...

Well animation with human are working really well, but with creatures i have problems :

I allways have the same animation with dogs, a new one added recently.

I was using rev 89 and this mod, worked fine. Using rev 90 + reinstall this version, works but the animation picked with the dog is allways the same (not the defaut one of creatures), in fact this is a animation i didnt had before upgrading my lovers/lovers project.

Any idea ?

Well animation with human are working really well' date=' but with creatures i have problems :

I was using rev 89 and this mod, worked fine. Using rev 90 + reinstall this version, works but the animation picked with the dog is allways the same (not the defaut one of creatures), in fact this is a animation i didnt had before upgrading my lovers/lovers project.

Any idea ?

[/quote']

Iirc that was an issue with older versions of LoversIdleAnimPriority.esp with Lovers r90. Do you use the most recent esp?

It's in this post iirc:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=184&pid=20654#pid20654

Well animation with human are working really well' date=' but with creatures i have problems :

Any idea ?

[/quote']

Iirc that was an issue with older versions of LoversIdleAnimPriority.esp with Lovers r90. Do you use the most recent esp?

It's in this post iirc:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=184&pid=20654#pid20654

I'm using last esp avalaible on the 1st post yep (2.4).

But after more playing i noticed other animation trigger too, but one of it, the "new one" is triggering more more often.

Ok' date=' in fact I have the same impression. The Doggy "69" seems to play more often than others. Which is actually a pity as I prefer others over it.

[/quote']

I noticed that too. Simplest fix is to take an animation that you do like, and swap the names out. Make sure to go into the Dog animation folder and the character animation folder and swap out all. I think the number's 1111.[/i]

I have a strange problem with LoversIdleAnimsPriority

in New and Improved animation project version 2.4 new there is LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

and in lich/idleanims/ani2 you have added all poses 01 02 03 04 etc etc

now I have lich creatures that uses sexual poses human

with the new LoversIdleAnimsPriority and it does not work

and if I restore the old LoversIdleAnimsPriority the lich uses only the poses and 223 2701 2702 2703 2704

the lich is considered human now ??? ....

even if I delete the news poses added in lich/idleanims/ani2 the lich continues to use all poses...

So I leave the old version but I wanted to know if I lost the news poses to humans you add?

thank you

Please help newbie with link

what must be installed to have the menu and functions like this one:

and what i need install to get the new dog like here:

one more, where it is possible find a command like follow creature, unsummon creature... can some give me these link ? pls

installed mods

p.s. Sorry for bad English

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, i have a problem with animation selection on creatures (with more than one animation) it don't work even with the last LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp (page 16 of this thread); i have also set in general option "allow sex with creatures:allowed" and enabled the extra animation.

please someone can suggest me a vay to resolve this problem?

here is my load order

obivion.esm

break undies.esm

lovers with pk esm

loversCreature.esm

dlc Shivering isles.esp

dlc knights.esp

ancient towers.esp

lovers with pk.esp

loversFSE.esp

lovers creature.esp

loversSpermsplah.esp

loversidleanimspriority.esp

loversanimobjectPriority.esp

neo_ahrum_race.esp

one more' date=' where it is possible find a command like follow creature, unsummon creature... can some give me these link ? pls

installed mods

The menu is LoversCreature.

The Different kinds of dogs are from LoversBitch.

Are there new animations added for human NPCs as well or are they just for the creatures? I checked the video of the animations and it only showed animation for the dog. Oh and another question which is kinda off topic I think. Is there a console command that will allow me to check all the animations for the sex positions in lovers PK? I just wanted to know because I wanted to check what all the animations looked like.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the 2.4 version (main download, ~120mb) a newer version of the 2.1 fix (~8mb) that is attached in the first post? Which one should I download?

Also the orientation in some are 180 degrees off, is there a way to fix it? And pretty much all the new animation positions are off... =x I'm wondering if it's something wrong with the ini files?...

GJ3aJ.jpg

N0HHK.jpg

Love the new goblin animations, but the attacker is shifting between two places on the screen. One second he's in the right position and the next he is several meters away. It stopped when I moved the actors with the keys a bit but it's a sign that the animations needs some adjustment.

Possibly not the right thread for this, but I'm asking since I have this mod installed. Whenever I try and get a summoned horse to rape/fuck/whatever me, no animation happens. We just stand there, staring at each other while the sound effects that should be playing with the animation, are.

Second, when I summon the tentacle girl or mushroom monster they won't rape/fuck/whatever at all. The mushroom just tries to cast something on me, while the tentacle girl will attack me with the occasional cast.

one more' date=' where it is possible find a command like follow creature, unsummon creature... can some give me these link ? pls

installed mods

The menu is LoversCreature.

The Different kinds of dogs are from LoversBitch.

I have LoversCreature installed, but how do I get that menu in the first screenshot?

• 2 weeks later...

If it's Joburg then that explains why my glitches are mostly rape-related.

This is what will happen the dog will keep his walking animation state' date=' but i created in the test project lovers creature a menu where you can reset his state so you won't have to constantly open up the console and typing update3d.

When using this version of lovers Creature make sure your not using lovers creature extender they are not compatible

fixed the horse back to regular lovers creatures or you would get missing meshes and textures when you don't have zira horses installed. Also regular horse dick added instead of what it was.

[/quote']

this might sound stupid but ive got everything working on this except i have no dog mesh i have shivering isles installed so i should have it all i get is a dogs face with an invisible body any ideas anyone? Thank :)

did you also install all of lovers creatures textures and meshes ?? you need them all plus shivering isles witch you also have.

i have been slacking a bit to busy with fallout new vegas. when i have time i will reupload the latest version i was working on only never released.

did you also install all of lovers creatures textures and meshes ?? you need them all plus shivering isles witch you also have.

i have been slacking a bit to busy with fallout new vegas. when i have time i will reupload the latest version i was working on only never released.

yeah im reloading it i noticed the orginal dog mesh from lovers creature was missing aswell so i will try that. Thanks

This is just an FYI regarding the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp that's included in the Animation Project v2.4.

After I'd installed this (along with some other mods) and loaded a save game, I noticed that the NPC Antoinetta Marie had reverted back to her vanilla, default appearance. I checked in TES4Edit and found that the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp had 2 NPC's included, Antoinetta Marie and Adrienne Berene. I checked 3 versions of the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp from these mods:

Lovers with PK Base Package rev90

Lovers Creatures v1.4.1 latest

Animation Project v2.4

Only the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp from Animation Project v2.4 had the 2 NPC's added. Neither of the NPC's were edited in any way, they were both just the standard, default versions.

I've checked back through this thread and I haven't seen anyone else mention this before, so I thought others may want to know about this.