[Outdated] New and improved animation project version 2.4

Guest Donkey

Can anyone confirm if these animations would work with the bitch/creature version included in Prophor's AIO mod?

If so' date=' do I just overwrite over top of what is there and no worries?

As a somewhat related aside, it seems like some animals are "gifted" and others are Eunuchs...not really sure why that is the case. But will have to read up on that as well.

Thank you.

[/quote']

These should already be included with Lovers with PK AIO 4.2 (PyFFI)..

Guest Donkey

Can anyone confirm if these animations would work with the bitch/creature version included in Prophor's AIO mod?

If so' date=' do I just overwrite over top of what is there and no worries?

As a somewhat related aside, it seems like some animals are "gifted" and others are Eunuchs...not really sure why that is the case. But will have to read up on that as well.

Thank you.

[/quote']

You are using AIO mod so there is no reason to install this since it is already installed with it. You should click on technical assisstence on the very main page of that thread and read how to properly install. AIO is not my mod but prophour so if you have proplem report to him.

I can only help if you are using a clean oblivion with these mods manual installed. Full packs are created by other people. So if they are causing problem it was not my doing.

The reason why some are gifted is because you need to use wrey bash:

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Scale.esp

These need to be installed correctly and the only way to do that using wreybash and use bash in with bash patch. I thought i already explained this part in lovers creatures thread ???

You are using AIO mod so there is no reason to install this since it is already installed with it. You should click on technical assisstence on the very main page of that thread and read how to properly install. AIO is not my mod but prophour so if you have proplem report to him.

I can only help if you are using a clean oblivion with these mods manual installed. Full packs are created by other people. So if they are causing problem it was not my doing.

The reason why some are gifted is because you need to use wrey bash:

These need to be installed correctly and the only way to do that using wreybash and use bash in with bash patch. I thought i already explained this part in lovers creatures thread ???

Donkey,

Gotcha. You did explain how to install it very well but since I installed only a version of it via the AIO I wasn't sure if the additional animations recommended in this full mod were included.

I didn't use Bash to install the AIO, just OBMM. Every time I try to create a Bash patch I seem to screw things up worse, despite the tutorials. I'm slow, what can I say? It gets confusing to me but I will go back again and read how to use Bash and try to rebuild my bash patch.

Some of my confusion starts with reading things like: Tips:

When using a Bashed Patch, NEVER merge anything related to Lovers with PK into it, when rebuilding your bashed patch, disabled all Lovers with PK mods.

But then sometimes in threads (like this one) it says "you need to use wrey bash:

These need to be installed correctly and the only way to do that using wreybash and use bash in with bash patch"

Also I usually don't know the right choices to make when it asks me questions rebuilding the patch so I typically just click ok to whatever it wants to do. I know I know, I am going back to the tutorial now.

Thanks again.

@Monica,

Thanks.

Guest Donkey

I am not sure what version of wrey bash i was using. It was some time ago. But the version i was using when loading wreybash automatiicly tells you at the start these plug-ins can bashed in. if you say yes. Then they will automatticly be disabled and added within bash patch.esp all you need to do then right click bash patch rebuild go to tab named merged pathes. and you should see:

These 2 added in.

If your using another version you need to right click LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

on each of these and use the option merge in. or something like that.

One you rebuild the bash patch the plug-ins are deactived but will have ++ infront them meaning they are merged within bash patch.

Right click on the screen and use ghost esp to make these invisible. and your done.

Thanks Donkey.

I just tried to create a bash patch and activate it but when it tried to run Oblivion I get a quick black flash then back to desktop. Does Wryebash have some report or something I can post to see if I can determine what I am doing wrong?

Nevermind~ I think I am set now or at the least on the right track. Thank you again.

For anyone having similar trouble or just curious, I've listed out my solution in the spoiler below.

I am updating this for anyone else like me that is a little slow and looking for some suggestions as to how I got this working. Maybe it will be a help.

After posting the first part of this message, (Before the Nevermind ;)

I read up some more on things to try and figure it out. I found this information here on this thread very helpful:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1792

So, I tried rebuilding the patch again but it still failed in the same manner. After a bit of digging and some more searching, I found a little more insight here on this thread:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/431844-need-help-with-bashed-patch

Once I removed all of the update patch esps from the Data directory (that things I don't have files for~ apparently GOTY doesn't include alot of DLC stuff) and rebuilt the patch again, the game runs!

When I installed the unofficial update patches it creates esps for some items I don't need and although they were not active, apparently somehow when I tried creating a bash patch with them simply there in the sub-directory (even inactive) it includes or references them?

The comment from the other thread that leads me to believe that is "The Bashed Patch is patching it, creating the master dependency. That's why the plugin has ++ before it's name. Rebuild your Bashed Patch and make absolutely sure that NO MOD is checked off if it is not installed. " Once I removed them and followed the steps in that thread the game started running fine so far so good.

Maybe I just kept messing things up but all I know is it all works for now. No CTD. Yay!

PS~ some of the animals still remain un- endowed. Dogs running through town, some horses in stable (and I think ALL horses in the IC Ranch mod). Not too worried as it was just a curiousity that was caused as a result of installing the AIO Mod, not necessarily a "perk" I was looking to use.

Guest Donkey

if it is not loading your game you need to recheck you did not accidently activated a mod within bash patch that you don't have installed. Try opening with OBMM and see if it give you an error ??

I am not sure what to say about wrey bash. It's been while since i used it. or ask for help to prophour. Maybe he knows something i might have overlooked.

if it is not loading your game you need to recheck you did not accidently activated a mod within bash patch that you don't have installed. Try opening with OBMM and see if it give you an error ??

I am not sure what to say about wrey bash. It's been while since i used it. or ask for help to prophour. Maybe he knows something i might have overlooked.

You're dead on mate. I just missed your reply as I was leaving my own.

Thanks again for all your help. Really appreciate it!

Guest Donkey

Umnn why does it send me to some dowloade manager sigght? and aks me to use the dowloader exe? Wth is happeningfg with our world*sighs

Can you show a picture ?? Because the link works correctly for me. Use the mediafire link multiuplod no longer works. and neither does megaupload. Those sites where taken down by the FBI nothing i can do about that.

post-3-13597875330694_thumb.jpg

If you click on media fire it should auto point to this. make sure copy the link correctly in the bar where you insert sites links.

Normally the links would be visible on the main page. But Ashal made this site viewable by all also those not logged in. So the only way to prevent people from leeching this site was inserting the link within an attachments. I will not change this.

Hi all' date=' I'm new here and I like to try the Animation project 2.4.

But I can not download.

Any suggestions?

thanks in advance ;)

[/quote']

Go to the first page of this thread at the bottom of the first post and click the link that will tell you the URL address of the animation project download. Open the link from that text in your browser window, make sure that your browser will accept mediafire as allowed and save the download to your hard disk. Re-read the details from Donkey's original post for install instructions and requirements. Look at the post directly above yours, THAT is a picture of what you should see when you go to the right address from the text file.

Good luck and have fun. Hope this helps some.

oZ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to see these in action but the link is not there. All I get is "DOWNLOAD: " at the bottom... Any idea as to how I can download it? :huh:

Somehow the link was lost. We do have backups but it will take a bit to get it restored. Should only be a day or two at the most. :)

I apoligize in advance if this was already posted. Ok so my only problem is i'm using LoversBitch 0.5b and when i have the dog mount me they go about 2 ft behind me instead of ontop of me. Is there anyway to fix this? Thanks :D

Perhaps, make sure your load order is correct (see link below) and make sure you are on level ground and not close to any walls/rocks/trees/ect.

Load order link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

• 3 weeks later...

hey' date=' i have an issue; whenever i use a creature effected by this mod it causes both the creature and my character to stand still facing each other for the whole time intercourse should be happening. i do hear the sounds just no animation.

[/quote']

Might be load order issues strikeback or alternatively, a collision of some animation mods together. Post what animation mods you have and I think gregahit can help you on the load order issues (so post the load order as well) :)

http://www.4shared.com/rar/mME1IxZJ/LoversMotionsNT_Ver14.html

Came across this, it seems to be some animation files to work alongside LoversCreatures, but that's all I know about it, had a go at running it along side the Animation project stuff and there's obviously some conflict as the Character and Creature just stand there when the animations should play.

I've played around with the load order but to no avail.

Guest Donkey

Probably because it is doing the same as LoversIdleAnimPriority.esp you don't need the esp to test you can still replace the standard animation from lovers Creatures without the included esp.

Or else Turn off temporary LoversIdleAnimPriority.esp and switch on the new esp to see what it is about. Other then that there is not much i can do about that.

I just open the esp looks like it currently does nothing, so there is no reason to activate it make backup from your animation files and copy the new files in it. if it doesn't work copy the backed up files back to there original location and no damage is done.