[Outdated] New and improved animation project version 2.4

Guest Donkey

Guest Donkey

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS ANYMORE!  Lovers Creatures 2.0 contains the animations from this pack already.  If you use Lovers Creatures 2.0 and install this pack you will break your game.

Attention
Please post topic relevant to this topic. Technical question should be posted in the technical help forum not here, this is the download section, modding question should be asked in the modding forum or general forum. Please try to keep this thread on-topic.
------------------------------------------------------------------

This is still pretty barren. But eventually all creatures will have more animations added to them so far there is only one witch is a zombie. you can rape zombie just like when a zombie can rape you.

There is still a few kinks i need to fix. but it is very playable already.

Just extract the zip file in your oblivion\data and also let it override your LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp then check the load order and make sure it matches up to the one in the spoiler here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

Requirements :
Obse latest build 0020 or higher
Oblivion +shivering Isles latest patch
Lovers with pk base package
Lovers Creatures 1.4

Installation Instructions
=========================
1. Extract the files to a temporary location.
2. Examine the folder structure and make corrections where necessary.
3. Copy files to (install folder)\Oblivion\Data\
4. Start Oblivion Launcher, click 'Data Files', place a check mark beside the .esp file.

Uninstall Instructions
===========================
1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file.
2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

All of the requirements must be installed first, before installing the animation project.

Download link: New and improved animation project 2.4 - Revised.7z

It was brought to my attention that the dog animations were not cycling properly (only two were showing up). I made a patch that was supposed to fix it but included the wrong file. :blush:

I "should" have included the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and I accidentally included the Objects one. The correct file is now included in the main download above. If you have already installed the New and Improved Animations Pack then just extract the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp from the above file (it is a small 3meg download so just grab it again) and drop it into your oblivion\data\ folder and it will should give you more variation on the dog poses.
Sorry for the confusion - Gregathit.

[spoiler=Change Log and Notes]

2.4 06/05/2012 Link to multiupload removed it was no longer working.

2.4 12/July/2011 fixed the randomizer, rev 90 seem to have broke what was working fine with rev 89. also fixed animation 70 seem some ini was messed up so had override it with the original lovers doctor and now it works fine.

2.3Fix 09/July/2011 made a small of fix had disabled the best cursed armor animation this esp brings them all back 1101 to 1111

2.3 09/July/2011 added 3 new animation for dogs 1109 to 1111 now they will switch between 1104 to 1111 i temperary switched off 1101 to 1103 so if you want those 2 just load up tes with obse and change the line called :
;Dog 1101 to 1200

if(me.Modelpathincludes "\Dog\" == 1)
setFunctionValue rand 1104 1111 ; to 1101 111
endif
main link updated

2.2 05-07-2011 repacked all of my animation also included the new one from sexlivion to lovers with pk, should have all dogs, zombie and new goblins animations in it.

2.1 13-04-2011 small fix, included the texture and bsa files to prevent more trouble report with yellow exclamation mark.

2.1 13-04-2011 small update 1 new animation for lich + another 1 for zombie

2.0 27-03-2011 added new animation for xivilai 1 regular + 10 new one. So massive overhaul for Xivilai no one rape will look the same again.

1.9 27-03-2011 Added new animation for Goblins 1 regular + 1 new once. Also Lich one regular plus 2 new one.

1.8 24-03-2011 Added new animation for scamp

1.7 19-03-2011 added ability for npc to rape zombie the same way as zombie vs npc the land dreugh still needs some tweaking if you have a fix please post it in the mean time i'l keep tweaking the land dreugh to make it fit better.

1.6 18-03-2011 13:28 fix for horse, i forgot to include the defense for player when a horse attacking making the animation stand still instead of playing. Also changed the structure somewhat to make always an animation play only with an ability to chose random newer once.

1.5 18-03 added 3 new zombie animation + pillory to zombie fun.

1.4 17-3-2011 20:17
added new horse animation from cursed armor.

1.3 17-03-2011 18:46
small fix for dog folder was dogs but should have been dog

17-03-2011 1405
1.2 added new fucking spank animation + pillory updated and included.

17-03-2011 13:05
1.1 New Dog animation added the one used by cursed armor. + regular animation intact.

16-03-2011 11:55
1.0 Added Baliwog had to rewrite everything from scratch
at least now i can finally say the randomizer works. so far only 1 new animations added to the baliwog. 1 regular you already know + 1 new one. also you are able to rape the baliwog now for vengeance. :D

Credits:
Uriel for bringing to my attention a fix from gamesource and updated the new dog animation.

Gamesource for creating a fix in lovers with pk who will now make it possible to fully rotate a npc or creature 180 degrees witch now will make more animations variation possible.

Thanks for the xmerotate180 option in animation .ini files:
kernins, acedouble for the idea, baiun for implementation in Russian rev.89.
RSV2 for the spanking animation
Unknown Japanese modders for creating several great animations.
Cursed Armor creator for several animations like horse and dog.

Due to everything being visible i included a attachment with links to extra options for animations project

Current issues for New and improved animation project version 2.4:

RE: New and improved animation project part 2
I had a couple of issues with some animations.
Here's the ones I've noted down so far:
7: I've just written down "boobs" for this and I'm not 100% sure I remember correctly, but I think it had the boobs explode all over the place (my BBB setup is OK)
124: Shows a strange puppet for a brief time, looks like some kind of reference model
126: The relative position is completely off on that, also it seems to include the pillory (without being made for it).

There are currently 3 animations that could cause problems next update will remove these and add 3 correct once instead.

The mediafire link still works - but it is the old version which is no longer the recommended one.
Media Fire link: New and Improved Animation Pack - outdated version.txt

I seem to be failing horribly with getting your changes to show up in game.  I just downloaded your latest update, installed as per instructions, but it still doesn't seem to really be working (at least with console spawned scamps, dogs, and zombies - maybe that's the problem?)

Scamp and Zombie seem to work exactly as before, just the one animation when they rape me.

Dog, it seems to always default to your new animation, but even there I'm seeing issues.  The dog spawns quite a distance in front of my character (the end of his tail isn't even touching her face), and while using the backup button works, the animation ends long before the dog gets into the 'correct' position.  It would be faster with the rotate buttons (if it does work like the up/down/forward/back buttons), probably, but I can't figure out the hotkey for them. 

Love what you're trying to do here, just wish it worked for me.

Guest Donkey

Did you make sure everything is extracted correctly ?? i have noticed sometime when using winzip or 7zip that the folder within meshes aren't correctly extracted. try to fully extract it to temp folder then check if everything is inside it. then drag that to oblivion\data.

Checked it, and looks like everything looks like it copied correctly.

Also, a little experimenting on my part with the dog animations, if that helps deduce what's up:

Replacing your new animations with the base ones from Lovers rev 89 still puts the dog well in front of my character.

Replacing the ESPs/ESM with the base rev 89 one but leaving your animations puts the dog right in front of my character, facing her

Replacing both the ESPs/ESM and the animations seems to put the dog animation back to the (working if boring) default one.

Edit: I doubt this is the case, since you're just modifying the base lovers, but is it possible this is an OBSE issue?  I'm still on 19.6, rather than the beta version of 20.

Guest Donkey

Can't really say if it is OBSE i am currently playing with latest 0020B because some mods i use already requires it.  All my latest mods where compiles with latest 0020B so i am not what would happen if you use older one. The worst case scenario would be if lovers with pk would be nagging about an older version.

I was actually having the same issue as ail last night, except I was using the version from before you added the dog. Still, scamps and zombies were still just doing the old animations.

Tonight I may try creating a little omod out of it and loading it that way. I have no idea why, but I know with body textures and clothes, sometimes the game doesn't seem to "see" them if I install them manually, even though I always confirm that everything is going in the right place. Maybe it's a Windows 7 issue, or maybe it's because I have the Steam version of Oblivion, or... I don't know.

edit: I realize these are animations, not clothes or body textures, but I'm thinking maybe whatever it is that keeps those from loading correctly is also keeping these from doing so.

• 3 weeks later...

I have rev 89 installed and tried to use this. It worked but I was getting 2 missing mesh stars during sex, even with NPCs. Reinstalled rev 89 and creature 1.4.1 back over top of it and now it's still happening. Then in the Chorrol church someone was using one of the altars and also generating the missing mesh, which I had never seen it do until this point. Any idea what is missing now? The end of my load order is:

Lovers with PK

LoversIdleAnimsPriority

LoversAnimObjectsPriority

Should it be different?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also having a problem with v2.1.  I had v2.0 installed previously and it seemed to work okay though I didn't thoroughly test it.  With v2.1 installed, I had problems with the new dog animation, and one of the zombie animations.  The dog animation would just not play, the character would stand there, the dog would sit there barking... but switching back and forth between 1st and 3rd person during the scene would sometimes advance the character to a single frame in one of the animations and get stuck there.

The zombie animation is a stranger problem.  The character will go almost completely transparent, as if the lovers with pk setting for male/female transparency during sex was set really high.  The animation is the one where the zombie just lays on its back the whole time and the rapee does all the work.

I'm pretty sure I've got the files installed correctly and the load order right.  Reinstalling the v2.0 files set everything right again.

Guest Donkey

I am not sure, but can you recheck the one i just uploaded, 2.1 needs to be 8.71MB not 8.68 MB like it was, maybe a corrupt upload on my part. This site is more slowly lately, then it was before not sure what is going on.

Hello.

When summoning some creatures with this mod (or it may be basic loverscreatures already does it) ie. scamp, goblin, troll, ogre, they seem to be some sort of futanari female versions with pointy breasts and male bits.

I, personally, don't like those at all.. can they be changed back to their male versions in some way? Deleting the scampfemale.dds or the scamparmor.nif from textures and meshes, respectively, make a bodiless scamp appear.

Thank you.

Hello.

When summoning some creatures with this mod (or it may be basic loverscreatures already does it) ie. scamp' date=' goblin, troll, ogre, they seem to be some sort of futanari female versions with pointy breasts and male bits.

I, personally, don't like those at all.. can they be changed back to their male versions in some way? Deleting the scampfemale.dds or the scamparmor.nif from textures and meshes, respectively, make a bodiless scamp appear.

Thank you.

[/quote']

This is something I meant to bring up as well.  I hadn't looked at most of the creatures, but the xivalai has some Robert Paulson bitch-tits, and it really looks terrible.

You can change it back yourself using the CS if you like. Load the creatures esp as the active file, find the creature you want to edit in the left-hand sidebar, double-click it, then go over to the Model List tab and change the mesh it's using (usually "[something]armor") back to the default one. There are different models for upper body, lower body, "armor"/decor bits, etc. that you can pick and choose from. Save when you're done, and they should now be fixed in your game. Be sure to look over your load order - editing the esp will move it to the bottom.

Guest Donkey

Hello.

When summoning some creatures with this mod (or it may be basic loverscreatures already does it) ie. scamp' date=' goblin, troll, ogre, they seem to be some sort of futanari female versions with pointy breasts and male bits.

Thank you.

[/quote']

That is part of lovers Creatures,  not this mod, this mod only adds more variety to some animation for creature poses vs npc. The real problem is, there is not really any great meshes out there for creatures in erect sizes. There was one but it was removed by Rebel O'Conner.

He had an extreme version of OSM, witch was perfect for this mod, but i lost my copy when i got a power surge a few months back. And was forced to format all of my pc's never got a chance to make back-ups..

Guest Donkey

It was way bigger like more then 100MB compressed bigger. Uncompressed the file was way bigger then 1400MB it's got regular creature male and female and then the shemale versions, and more errect one too.

btw Rebel O'Connor is now creating an animated penis version. What this means, remember what we have now like bouncing breast etc.  ?? Imagine, real animated real movements of a penis now.. That is the next step, like when running you will see your penis bounce too. :D That should be funny side watching an ugly Ogre running like that. :D

no that is the light version' date=' the extreme was never allowed there.

Extreme was only available from tesrevolution.

Apart from testrevolution this site also had this mod, but all links has disappeared.

http://modsreloaded.com/oblivion-sexualized-monsters-t542.html

If you want Sexualized Monsters, it's on the nexus.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=32838

It claims it's German, but it's the full mod and has English available - check the files.

no that is the light version' date=' the extreme was never allowed there.

Extreme was only available from tesrevolution.

Apart from testrevolution this site also had this mod, but all links has disappeared.

http://modsreloaded.com/oblivion-sexualized-monsters-t542.html

If you want Sexualized Monsters, it's on the nexus.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=32838

It claims it's German, but it's the full mod and has English available - check the files.

this one is still only the "lite" version, the full was never published on nexus (and currently pretty hard to find anywhere)