[Outdated] New and improved animation project version 2.4

Guest Donkey

Help, help i must need to know what is the connection between animations and Idleobjects (tables, chairs, semen etc.) Because im working on new stuff but i simply can't figure out how to put things into animations! If anybody can help me out that would be wonderful. Making an Idleobject with proper name doesn't work, it needs something extra to appear in animation. This is irritating! Im using 3DSmax 2012 if it is important. No clues in ini-s, Nifskope shows nothing useful. This is madness! Where is the trick?! Maybe a reference script somewhere?

Guest ThatOne

Nusbie made an animation with a table, perhaps you can reverse-engineer that. Should be number 134 if I remember right.

If you mean actually tying the object to the animation, I think that's done via the CS... Might be a script in idle objects or something. The nifs don't seem connected

Nusbie made an animation with a table' date=' perhaps you can reverse-engineer that. Should be number 134 if I remember right.

If you mean actually tying the object to the animation, I think that's done via the CS... Might be a script in idle objects or something. The nifs don't seem connected

[/quote']

This is the #143 which has it, but not the table is the point, i want to insert various items not only these that already exists. Believe me, i've tried everything with that animation, without any success.

This is not a task that i can handle on my own. I have seen Nusbie months ago maybe hes abandoned his project already, i don't know.

The Nifs connected to the kf animations, but the pack doesn't contains any extra files, only the ini file. There are mot too much chance left, the answer lies in the fks or inside the nif, or maybe in the ini, because it have a suspicious line but it seems useless.

There is a big (maybe obvious) trick that i can't figure out. This is beyond my imagination. This thing is pissing me off :-/

Hmm the CS... It worths a try, but to be honest i don't think it handles animation files.

They only operate by a basic function of Oblivion.

When AnimObjects is examined' date=' the answer is sure to be obtained.

I think that motion number 119 serves as a reference.

In wiki of CS, it becomes the following place.

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Anim_Object

[/quote']

Mmmmph, this is crazy, i still can't see those damned connections, there is but only direct link i can see in these Anim-objects are the texturing ones. Other blocks leads nowhere. There are no references that links the AnimObject Nifs to the kf files.

I've made some comparison between IdleObjects, the 119 pillory have completely different block list, for example, 119 have a NifStringExtraData and NiTriStrips blocks while another one have NiTextKeyExtraData, and NiNode blocks, and the 2 IdleObject is works similarly, so what is going on?

The 119th idleAnims uses the 119th idleObjects.

If on which Node it acts sees String Data of NifStringExtraData, the 119th idleObjects is understood.

It is safer not to put out the hand if it tries from these information for myself and it doesn't understand.

Everyone must explain even if what trouble occurs by your system or no one secures it.

It is a system of Lovers today to examine it honestly and to have gotten the answer.

If the script is examined, many marks of a past trial and error remain.

If on which Node it acts sees String Data of NifStringExtraData' date=' the 119th idleObjects is understood.

It is safer not to put out the hand if it tries from these information for myself and it doesn't understand.

Everyone must explain even if what trouble occurs by your system or no one secures it.

It is a system of Lovers today to examine it honestly and to have gotten the answer.

[/quote']

I'll be honest, i have no idea what are you talking about, but the problem must be in me. I was bad at school about english :D

I don't want to dig in Lovers's system, all i need is to find out:

What connects the kf animation files to the IdleObjects NIFs. that's all. The tutorial above you have linked contains a lot of needless steps while the point was missed from it. If the solution lies in the Idleobjects can you tell me what should i do it with Nifskope, and how can i synchronize, how can i connect the IdleAnims - IdleObjects to make custom objects appear ingame? Do i need to change anything inside the Idleanims (.kf) too?

If on which Node it acts sees String Data of NifStringExtraData' date=' the 119th idleObjects is understood.

[/quote']

I'll be honest, i have no idea what are you talking about, but the problem must be in me. I was bad at school about english :D

What connects the kf animation files to the IdleObjects NIFs. that's all. The tutorial above you have linked contains a lot of needless steps while the point was missed from it. If the solution lies in the Idleobjects can you tell me what should i do it with Nifskope, and how can i synchronize, how can i connect the IdleAnims - IdleObjects to make custom objects appear ingame? Do i need to change anything inside the Idleanims (.kf) too?

Not being possible to understand because my English is the one that the machine was translated doesn't have the method.

It must be easy now if it was noticed that it was related to IdleObjects.

Which MOD is to define the motion of Lovers?

Two images are appended.

As for the side used, I only have to understand a correct file name because it is defined beforehand.

[/quote']

Not being possible to understand because my English is the one that the machine was translated doesn't have the method.

It must be easy now if it was noticed that it was related to IdleObjects.

Which MOD is to define the motion of Lovers?

Two images are appended.

As for the side used, I only have to understand a correct file name because it is defined beforehand.

By Azura it works!!! :D Thank you so much Perfectioncat! :heart:

Such a frustrating problem has been solved! :P

I am guessing it would be a bad idea to replace the default Animation esp's and bsa's with those listed in this mod. Do the esp's and bsa's the main (LoversResource) download contain the files included in this mod?

What I am asking is, basicly, will these animations run if I simply drop the ini, meshes, textures, and sound folders in my data folder? or do I need to put esp's and bsa's in there too?

I am guessing it would be a bad idea to replace the default Animation esp's and bsa's with those listed in this mod. Do the esp's and bsa's the main (LoversResource) download contain the files included in this mod?

What I am asking is' date=' basicly, will these animations run if I simply drop the ini, meshes, textures, and sound folders in my data folder? or do I need to put esp's and bsa's in there too?

[/quote']

You know, the source to my problem were the outdated esp files, Animobject and ideopbjects priorities. The old ones displayed objects in anims with number 1-9. Now my limit is 200, so i can put objects in anims 1-200.

• 1 month later...

OP updated with latest version of Donkey's New and Improved Animation Project. This update is really just housekeeping. I have removed all animations that were already included in Lovers Creatures as well as some human to human animations which accidentally were included. This was mainly done to make it as compatible as possible with other plugins and especially with the upgrade to Lovers with PK v96.

All credit and praise belongs to Donkey for this plugin.

• 1 month later...

I am locking this thread at the request of the mod maker. Please feel free to ask any questions regarding this mod in the lovers technical help section. Before creating a thread, please read the post at the top of the tech help thread and then look to see if a thread already exists regarding the plugin or question you have. If there is no thread present then feel free to create one and someone will try to give you hand.