[Outdated] New and improved animation project version 2.4

Guest Donkey

I downloaded the file you mentioned Donkey' date=' but there is no 1105 in there. I have been poking around since I noticed the error earlier today, in game.

[/quote']

Yeah, the file you want is actually a bit later in the thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php/topic,195.msg11195.html#msg11195

Sorry to quote like this but it seems the creature download from that page is corrupted...at least when I download it I only download like 23.6kb so I was wondering if there's a chance to get a reupload?

Edit: Ah, okay thanks for the answer from the guy down below.

Sorry to quote like this but it seems the creature download from that page is corrupted...at least when I download it I only download like 23.6kb so I was wondering if there's a chance to get a reupload?

This is a problem with several different downloads on the site at the moment.  Methinks it's just a maintenance issue or something.  Everything should be back in working order soon enough, just check back every so often.  :) 

Guest Donkey

if you scroll all the way down in the download section there is still a functional animation project. that was even better then the one you could download from here. but because it was to big, i had to upload else where.

Ah thanks for the the response, but it seems I already got the new improve project from the download list. I tried again to see if the one I downloaded before hand was corrupted but it was a no go as it's missing the files to get everything to work, that's why was trying to get the creature project cause I seem to be missing the files 1103-1105 for the dog at the was linked in page 5 for the fix or from the link I quoted before.

Guest Donkey

I have repacked the animation project i hope this has all the animation i am currently working on. I have updated the download link This also includes some new sexlivion imported to lovers with pk also new goblins included

Also don't forget to make a backup first. If there animation you don't like and you already had your own custom one you can always replace them back.

Thanks a lot =)

The new package doesn't contain Lovers with PK.esm/esp any more. Is that intentional?

If yes, which esp/esm do I need for it? The r89 based from your earlier releses or can I use the vanilla r90 based ones?

I've tested both and the vanilla r90 did only seem to use one goblin animation, but that might have been coincidence...

This is still pretty barren. But eventually all creatures will have more animations added to them so far there is only one witch is a zombie. you can rape zombie just like when a zombie can rape you.

There is still a few kinks i need to fix. but it is very playable already.

Just extract the zip file in your obliviondata and also let it override your LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp then check the load order and make sure it is lowest in your load order.

Changelog:

2.2 05-07-2011 repacked all of my animation also included the new one from sexlivion to lovers with pk' date=' should have all dogs, zombie and new goblins animations in it.

2.1 13-04-2011 small fix, included the texture and bsa files to prevent more trouble report with yellow exclamation mark.

2.1 13-04-2011 small update 1 new animation for lich + another 1 for zombie

2.0 27-03-2011 added new animation for xivilai 1 regular + 10 new one. So massive overhaul for Xivilai no one rape will look the same again.

1.9 27-03-2011 Added new animation for Goblins 1 regular + 1 new once. Also Lich one regular plus 2 new one.

1.8 24-03-2011 Added new animation for scamp

1.7 19-03-2011 added ability for npc to rape zombie the same way as zombie vs npc the land dreugh still needs some tweaking if you have a fix please post it in the mean time i'l keep tweaking the land dreugh to make it fit better.

1.6 18-03-2011 13:28 fix for horse, i forgot to include the defense for player when a horse attacking making the animation stand still instead of playing. Also changed the structure somewhat to make always an animation play only with an ability to chose random newer once.

1.5 18-03 added 3 new zombie animation + pillory to zombie fun.

1.4 17-3-2011 20:17

added new horse animation from cursed armor.

1.3 17-03-2011 18:46

small fix for dog folder was dogs but should have been dog

17-03-2011 1405

1.2 added new fucking spank animation + pillory updated and included.

17-03-2011 13:05

1.1 New Dog animation added the one used by cursed armor. + regular animation intact.

16-03-2011 11:55

1.0 Added Baliwog had to rewrite everything from scratch

at least now i can finally say the randomizer works. so far only 1 new animations added to the baliwog. 1 regular you already know + 1 new one. also you are able to rape the baliwog now for vengence. :D

[/quote']

Credits:

Uriel for bringing to my attention a fix from gamesource and updated the new dog animation.

Gamesource for creating a fix in lovers with pk who will now make it possible to fully rotate a npc or creature 180 degrees witch now will make more animations variation possible.

Thanks for the xmerotate180 option in animation .ini files:

kernins, acedouble for the idea, baiun for implementation in Russian rev.89.

RSV2 for the spanking animation

Unknown Japanese modders for creating several great animations.

Cursed Armor creator for several animations like horse and dog.

Due to everything being visible i inlcuded a attachment with links to extra options for animations project

Hi Donkey love your work mate just wondered how i switch to different animations in the game thanks :)

Guest Donkey

Thanks a lot =)

The new package doesn't contain Lovers with PK.esm/esp any more. Is that intentional?

If yes' date=' which esp/esm do I need for it? The r89 based from your earlier releses or can I use the vanilla r90 based ones?

I've tested both and the vanilla r90 did only seem to use one goblin animation, but that might have been coincidence...

[/quote']

i have only tested this with rev 90 either the one i translated or the one from ashal should suffice. There was no more reason to place the esp of lovers with pk. because those from here works just as well. People where complaining about the animation so i turned a few off. you can still manually turn them back on bu you have to dig into the tes and enable them through there.

Hi Donkey love your work mate just wondered how i switch to different animations in the game thanks Smile

You don't they are chosen at random. there are only 2 creature witch you can chose, but thar is tentacle or the baliwog but you can't use all animation yet. you can only use the z key for a few of them.

Because i never finished that part when my pc died the last time. And right now i more playing this game and fallout rather then modding or translating.

i have only tested this with rev 90 either the one i translated or the one from ashal should suffice. There was no more reason to place the esp of lovers with pk. because those from here works just as well. People where complaining about the animation so i turned a few off. you can still manually turn them back on bu you have to dig into the tes and enable them through there.

I just double checked all animation should be playing right. numbers are 2002 to 2004 make sure all are extracted and that you place the iddleanim esp lowest in your load order.

And be patient they are chosen at random.

Ah, that's great. I had tried with r90 first and in three or four tries gotten the same animation. With r89 I got a different one (as well as the one I saw with r90), that's why I was wondering whether it works correctly with r90 =)

I had a couple of issues with some animations.

Here's the ones I've noted down so far:

114: I've just written down "boobs" for this and I'm not 100% sure I remember correctly, but I think it had the boobs explode all over the place (my BBB setup is OK)

124: Shows a strange puppet for a brief time, looks like some kind of reference model

126: The relative position is completely off on that, also it seems to include the pillory (without being made for it).

Edit: Missed that at first

70: Position is 90 degrees off. I've noticed that the ini and one position (OffMotion) matches vanilla Lovers with PK resources, but the other position (DefMotion) differs in this package.

Guest Donkey

These are just regular animation from lovers with pk. if you download the base package from ashal you an just replace them with those.

I currently placed oblivioun aside, was getting fed up with the crashes of tes making translating and modding a real pain. Right there is a new patch for new vegas that is suppose to correct allot of issues i previously had. so i am back to that game now.

Donkey thank you for all your hard work. Good luck in your Fallout projects.

But does this mean you will also stop adding future animations to the esp's as they get released on the Japanese sites? If so, would you consider parting us with a small tutorial on how to edit the esp ourselves?

I ask this because 3 new dog animations were just released on loda a few hours ago and I would like to try them. xD

Guest Donkey

I can still update this one main link updated version 2.3 + 3 new dog animation 1109 to 1111 i have temporary disabled 1101 to 1103 so the newer once will be more visible but they can still be turned on though the script within tes construction set

It's newer mods will have to be done by someone else now. i can still edit minor things but my hard drive was getting to full with oblvion stuff.

I was already gonna move on to new vegas due to the engine being more stable but the game game was riddled with bugs.But now that they fixed most of the things that prevented me from playing, i can now finally make this move.

post-3-13597870547106_thumb.jpg

Guest Donkey

yes you are correct about the first 2. i will have to reanble them these are the cursed armor, i thought it was the bad once from first animations project

here some angles from the new animation i think it's 1110

Main download link is fixed with all animation from 1101 to 1111 active.

post-3-13597870547409_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597870547732_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597870547941_thumb.jpg