[Outdated] New and improved animation project version 2.4

Guest Donkey

Guest Donkey

It's because i had to repack the full package again from ground up. so not to mess with previous version. I could have named something else too. But this will do.

I can't tell you how much more exciting so many anims make LoversBitch' date=' now my char's doggy masters have so much more variety in them.

[/quote']

I dont know if i am the only one, but some animation are bugged with dogs, in fact one, my character has the right animation, but the dog dont, he is just walking, stuck on me.

I can't tell you how much more exciting so many anims make LoversBitch' date=' now my char's doggy masters have so much more variety in them.

[/quote']

I dont know if i am the only one, but some animation are bugged with dogs, in fact one, my character has the right animation, but the dog dont, he is just walking, stuck on me.

I get that randomly, but then I always have.

Usually when a dog has initiated a rape. No idea what causes it.

Guest Donkey

The only time i got that was when joburg was messing with there ai package. the only way to rectify that is to initiate update3d on them. to force them into there normal state. This is well known bug that i have never been able to fix. and may not even be able to fix.

there are actually 2 type that could occur, one is the dog will constant walk true the entire animation or 2 when sex ends he will continue to walk instead of standing still. i even released a movie clip about this issue in loversCreature test project thread. But then Ashal had to move this site so i lost some stuff and links cause of this.

The moment this happens with joburg the dog will start running before the animation begins, that means the he will constantly walk entire animation act.

Guest Donkey

If it's Joburg then that explains why my glitches are mostly rape-related.

This is what will happen the dog will keep his walking animation state, but i created in the test project lovers creature a menu where you can reset his state so you won't have to constantly open up the console and typing update3d.

When using this version of lovers Creature make sure your not using lovers creature extender they are not compatible

fixed the horse back to regular lovers creatures or you would get missing meshes and textures when you don't have zira horses installed. Also regular horse dick added instead of what it was.

post-3-13597870548278_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597870548621_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597870548832_thumb.jpg

I dont have joburg installed, but crowningisle and the spell forced sex is tagged like a rape, so maybe its the same things in fact.

But you say i can solve this by a console command ? update3d its a specific command a xlovers ? How to use it, its targeted ? need to do it before or while the glitch happend ?

Guest Donkey

No once the error pops there is nothing you can do about it. however once the sex acts ends to prevent the creature from continue this walking bug you have to reset his state. because if rape triggers again, he will keep walking like that again.

This bug only occur with dogs. not sure why that it. no other creature has this not even the lion.

to use update3d you have to have the dog in front of you, open console command click on the dog, this means you have him targeted and type in update3d and turn off console.

maybe crowning isle or this forced rape you have some bugs in it that causes this. lovers rapers or lovers Rapers Russian version don't have this bug. Maybe they are missing some option to prevent this.

I have been digging through joburgRussian Extender and i think i discovered why the animation walk will remain stuck. when sex acts starts. They have mis check some options from within package.

first option was off continue if PC near should be on

last one in the row was on no iddle animas should actually be off, if this is on the sex acts cannot start because pc was also near. changing these options fixed the walking during sex acts.

Maybe crowning isles has this in it too. Not sure haven't checked.

maybe that was also the reason why sometimes loversMPB2 remains stuck when masturbate scripts ends, no iddle...

try this joburg if you are experiencing the same problem.

Also made a small clip to show how it now works with joburg active.

LoversJoburgRussian Extender.rar

Well thanks you for the answer.

While you are here, in this version there is only one animation for horse ? In previous version there was at least animation from cursed armor if i remeber well.

Maybe i'm just just unlucky and allways the same animation is triggered, but after 10+ try, probablity are not on my side.

Guest Donkey

I haven't played with oblivion in while for real. so these problems eluded me. Seems the regular animation from horse that came with lovers creatures is very bugged. if the animation ends the horse will keep on running in the same place. it only happens with animation number 2201 so i have temporary disabled it and only have 2202 active this does not seem bugged. So the horse only have 1 animation now.

This will at least gives me less bug report so i can continue with fallout instead of oblivion.

I haven't played with oblivion in while for real. so these problems eluded me. Seems the regular animation from horse that came with lovers creatures is very bugged. if the animation ends the horse will keep on running in the same place. it only happens with animation number 2201 so i have temporary disabled it and only have 2202 active this does not seem bugged. So the horse only have 1 animation now.

This will at least gives me less bug report so i can continue with fallout instead of oblivion.

Well thanks you again ! ash%20ray%20cure.gif

sex animations 114 parts 0 and 1 have a problem with the bouncing breasts. The breast bones actually disconnect for the body causing an error which makes it look like the bbb skeleton wasn't installed. I copied the older animations from the lovers resource file to temporarily correct the problem for my self. I was using E and AA cups . . . maybe it works with larger cup sizes?

Guest Donkey

It is already known there are currnetly 3 animations that could cause problems

RE: New and improved animation project part 2

I had a couple of issues with some animations.

Here's the ones I've noted down so far:

114: I've just written down "boobs" for this and I'm not 100% sure I remember correctly, but I think it had the boobs explode all over the place (my BBB setup is OK)

124: Shows a strange puppet for a brief time, looks like some kind of reference model

126: The relative position is completely off on that, also it seems to include the pillory (without being made for it).

Edit: Missed that at first

70: Position is 90 degrees off. I've noticed that the ini and one position (OffMotion) matches vanilla Lovers with PK resources, but the other position (DefMotion) differs in this package.

My next update will remove these and add correct once.

sorry make that 4

Thanks for your efforts =)

Would you also please take a look at the tentacle monster? I remember it had a distict animation with vanilla LC, but since using these animations and the updated LC files, I've only seen it using the boring default humanoid monster doggy style animation.

No once the error pops there is nothing you can do about it. however once the sex acts ends to prevent the creature from continue this walking bug you have to reset his state. because if rape triggers again' date=' he will keep walking like that again.

This bug only occur with dogs. not sure why that it. no other creature has this not even the lion.

to use update3d you have to have the dog in front of you, open console command click on the dog, this means you have him targeted and type in update3d and turn off console.

maybe crowning isle or this forced rape you have some bugs in it that causes this. lovers rapers or lovers Rapers Russian version don't have this bug. Maybe they are missing some option to prevent this.

I have been digging through joburgRussian Extender and i think i discovered why the animation walk will remain stuck. when sex acts starts. They have mis check some options from within package.

first option was off continue if PC near should be on

last one in the row was on no iddle animas should actually be off, if this is on the sex acts cannot start because pc was also near. changing these options fixed the walking during sex acts.

Maybe crowning isles has this in it too. Not sure haven't checked.

maybe that was also the reason why sometimes loversMPB2 remains stuck when masturbate scripts ends, no iddle...

try this joburg if you are experiencing the same problem.

Also made a small clip to show how it now works with joburg active.

[/quote']

Hm password doesn't seem to be working :-/

Guest Donkey

try again. it was typo. the reason i included the attachments i don't want outsiders to get a hold of it unless they register here first. Ashal has made this a full open forum instead of blocking part of it to outsiders unless they are logged in.

RE: New and improved animation project part 2 version 2.3Fix

Thanks for your efforts =)

Would you also please take a look at the tentacle monster? I remember it had a distict animation with vanilla LC, but since using these animations and the updated LC files, I've only seen it using the boring default humanoid monster doggy style animation.

I am not sure what you mean. Tentecle has more animation on her then just that. you do know you can use the Z key right ?? and if you have the lovers with pk extender hit the f and switch to a different position. Tentacle only had one boring doggy animation and one rape animation when you rape her. now she has more then 12. also the dog can be used on her if you have tachicat 2.

Guest Donkey

What lovers with pk versions are you guys playing with ?? I have made my own ref 89 and ref 90 and none of them have issues. i can't say for the one of ashal since i am not playing with that one. can you at least use the z key to shuffle ??

and post your load order,

Well, as for (almost?) all other creatures "Fuck your creature" doesn't work, so I never tried that on the tentacle monster. When I choose that I indeed get a special animation (but always the same one). "Your monster fucks you" shows only the animation I mentioned.

"Z" works neither way.

With "F" I can onlys switch to animations that look like other 'normal' human/human animations, but not to the special tentacle ones (or did you mean those?).

Tachibana2 indeed works as described, but only as long as you don't fuck her via the activation menu first. If you do that, tachibana2 cannot register her any more.

This reversed active/passive role for the monster also has the disadvantege that if you sick it on someone else (or it decides to go for someone) with Joburg you only get the doggy style animation, which imo quite defeats the purpose of a tentacle monster =)

I'm using Lovers with pk 0.90 and your most recent animations and ESPs from this thread.

Guest Donkey

Well' date=' as for (almost?) all other creatures "Fuck your creature" doesn't work, so I never tried that on the tentacle monster. When I choose that I indeed get a special animation (but always the same one). "Your monster fucks you" shows only the animation I mentioned.

"Z" works neither way.

With "F" I can onlys switch to animations that look like other 'normal' human/human animations, but not to the special tentacle ones (or did you mean those?).

Tachibana2 indeed works as described, but only as long as you don't fuck her via the activation menu first. If you do that, tachibana2 cannot register her any more.

This reversed active/passive role for the monster also has the disadvantege that if you sick it on someone else (or it decides to go for someone) with Joburg you only get the doggy style animation, which imo quite defeats the purpose of a tentacle monster =)

I'm using Lovers with pk 0.90 and your most recent animations and ESPs from this thread.

[/quote']

i already explained it many times. not every creature has been implemented yet. so you cannot fuck them any way. all creature should at least have 1 animation to rape you from regular lovers creatures mod. only a select few will have more animations added to them.

I guess with the side change many of the things i explained in the passed is lost. But i really hate to repeat myself.

Also check in your lovers with pk setting. and check for the options to use additional motions i am not sure. but rev 89 i never got this problem i did notice there where some differences from rev 90 now. if you want to use more animations to switch that on. normally it set to off.

Lovers Raper does not work because it will always chose a preset type of animations. unless you add 303 to the list. it would not show at all.

There where suppose to be more animations but my pc got damaged that is where things went down hill. And i never got a chance to even play this game for real. And now i am to new vegas. so new options for oblivion as you already noticed has diminished greatly from my side.

Lately as you can see there is hardly any updates at all.