[Outdated] New and improved animation project version 2.4

Guest Donkey

This is last animation update in while. I am currently eagerly anticipating skyrim arrival. :P I hope to be able to quickly convert some of these to skyrim when time permits.:P Anyway donkey signing off.

77Anim.zip

post-3-13597871372346_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597871373007_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597871373571_thumb.jpg

Sorry, but I'm having an issue with the dog animations. When any animation involving a dog starts playing the dog begins to 'jump' back and forth rapidly between two points; one directly over the character it is mounting and another several feet behind the character. I've skimmed through the thread and have not yet found an answer so I was wondering if anyone might be able to offer some assistance? This happens with every dog animation as far as I am aware but I haven't noticed it on others. I am using the 2.4 version of the mod from the front page.

Other than that though the mod works great! Keep up the excellent work!

I understand that the number keys 1-4 and 9&0 move the actors around during the animation but wasn't aware that holding shift as well did anything. Does it add new positioning options?

From what you say though it sounds like a space issue. The problem occurs mostly within the context of the loversbitch mod, for obvious reasons, and it seems to happen most often in the breeding kennels, which are rather confined. After a little more testing I've found that the animations work fine in general play between the dog and the player character but are still a little spastic between dogs and npcs.

Either way thanks for the help mate!

I understand that the number keys 1-4 and 9&0 move the actors around during the animation but wasn't aware that holding shift as well did anything. Does it add new positioning options?

From what you say though it sounds like a space issue. The problem occurs mostly within the context of the loversbitch mod' date=' for obvious reasons, and it seems to happen most often in the breeding kennels, which are rather confined. After a little more testing I've found that the animations work fine in general play between the dog and the player character but are still a little spastic between dogs and npcs.

[/quote']

You just have to live with it imo. This is the limitation of the lovers mod. Wait till you go out to dungeons and open world environments where even the slightest deviation in the ground elevation can fuck up position royally. You can use something like lovers Backup(idk if this is obsolete now since I noticed loversPK also has position saving)to line up sex acts in open and flat environments first, then if you get positions not aligning right then you know its probably the ground or space around thats causing the issue and not loversPK itself.

Dog sex for me has always been rather hit or miss, literally. Sometimes even under perfect condition I get weird position issues. The kennels in Loversbitch are also weird for me too, I get the "jumping" or teleport effect in there as well. I think Chase is looking to enlarge the kennels in the next LBitch update.

These animations are available to us' date=' lowly mortals, in a functional pack? Or they are just resources for modders now?

[/quote']

They are functional as is without the need for a pack. Drop the ini in the ini folder and the kf's in the ani2 folder and your all set..:)

EDIT: Beck - yea loversbackup and loversbackup2 are no longer needed as it is now built into lovers with pk.

From what you say though it sounds like a space issue. The problem occurs mostly within the context of the loversbitch mod' date=' for obvious reasons, and it seems to happen most often in the breeding kennels, which are rather confined. After a little more testing I've found that the animations work fine in general play between the dog and the player character but are still a little spastic between dogs and npcs.

[/quote']

Holding down shift just speeds up the motion. Yes...the kennels are too cramped for the most part. NPCs are an issue due to their variously scaled bodies. What worked for you might not work for them. Imperials are about scale 1.0 and often work the best. Nords can be quite big (1.2 or more) while Bretons are usually smaller (0.90 etc). Elves have similar scales. The console command is "setscale n" where n = the scale. You can also increase the size of the dog which might help...1.2 is a BIG dog.

I knew mediafire would somehow let me down luckily i always backup old stuff. wait a bit i will re-upload to megaupload. instead. I hope this was the last version i had uploaded here.

temp link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2YMQVCNZ

right now trying to upload to multiupload se we don't this problem anymore.

Can you use Lovers Creature & Lovers Creature Extender with this mod? Is it compatible?

Af course the entire project is based on on those 2. the only thing you can't use the extender with is the other projects i created for tes creature. but the regular lovers creatures and lovers creatures extender is no problem.

I no longer have oblivion disc it broke on me. So i can't mod oblivion anymore. Also i moved to different game like new vegas an skyrim. So simple answer is no.

Info from Donkey.

Credits:

You guys have probably already noticed. But because of other games and short space of harddrive.

I decided to remove all contents of oblivion to make space for other games like New vegas and skyrim

And because of this i no longer support oblivion or will update or create new content for it. Because of this

I give permission for others who wants to make new additions based of my work to continue with there progress.

The only thing i do ask. If you are using anything from me not to forget to mention my name, because i spend allot

of time creating those mods and translations.

Donkey Signing off for Oblivion..

The only mod i did not give permission to create new stuff is animation project, because i don't want anyone messing that one up since i spend most of time creating that one. it was created from the ground up, so all of it was my own work.

Topic Closed on Request.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can anyone confirm if these animations would work with the bitch/creature version included in Prophor's AIO mod?

If so, do I just overwrite over top of what is there and no worries?

As a somewhat related aside, it seems like some animals are "gifted" and others are Eunuchs...not really sure why that is the case. But will have to read up on that as well.

Thank you.