Male Vagina Mod (Working And With Collisions) Now With Optional SOS AddOn

55 minutes ago, bernt92 said:

Ah, ok! But do i have to do changes in nifskope when i replace his body with these? And how do i go about changing femalebody.dds to malebody.dds? I tried leyenda skin, and renamed all the files to mannbodt, like its said in the "about textures" but it doesen't look right. 

Oh! You are using both! They are completely different files, let me explain...

Step by step:

This Mod

1. Step: textures setup After you downloaded and placed the files in your Data directory, click on textures -> BodyMann and here place female body textures compatible with CBBE or/and COSIO, then right click on each single one and change the names to, instead of femalebody be called MannBody.  For the diffuse (the ones that give the textures its color, and are usually called femalebody_1.dds ), rename it MannBody.dds  . The normal map one (the one which is colored all blue and bright pink, green and red colors, called femalebody_msn.dds ), call it  MannBody_msn.dds .  The specular map (the one giving the wetness to the skin and called femalebody_s.dds ) call it MannBody_s.dds  , and the subsurface scattering one (the one people usually make all black to avoid red shine, called femalebody_sk.dds ) call it MannBody_sk.dds .

2. Step: replace skeleton Place the female skeleton called skeleton_female.nif  (I made a typo somewhere in the posts above about the name, <- that one is the right name of the female skeleton) in the folder where the skeleton for your character is (or any other character you want to be able to have this mod). To know if it is the right folder, see if you can find his skeleton.nif file (it could have a different name for some companion mods, just make sure it is his skeleton and you are good), then copy your character's skeleton name and delete that skeleton, then rename the female skeleton you placed with the correct name.

The two body files posted above

1. Step: Placing Drop the files where the malebody_0 and malebody_1 nif files are for your character (or whoever you want to use the files), replacing his original ones (keep a copy just in case you want to revert in the future).

2. Step: Texturing Go to the folder where your character has the texture files. There, drop female body textures compatible with CBBE and/or COSIO, then delete all the malebody texture files, and rename the femalebody files with the male textures names (they usually just need you to remove the F and E and the begining of every file, so it would be: femalebody_d.dds -> FEmalebody_d.dds -> malebody_d.dds ).

Remember that you will need to do the skeleton-swapping thing also for these files to work, and that these will replace every single body and textures of anyone using the same path, the mod I uploaded just adds the vagina to whoever you give it to, and the separated textures make it so that no textures are replaced.

You can use both files at the same time no problem, by the way :D

I could also modify the files for you if there is something wrong! no problem! Also, I am awaiting further responses from EEeeTDYeeEE, but I have in mind of asking him/her if he/she would want to make these two files a separate mod, as I think the meshes are are very well done!

EDIT: Also, thank you for having read the description before posting :D

1 hour ago, Temporary500 said:

Oh! You are using both! They are completely different files, let me explain...

Step by step:

This Mod

1. Step: textures setup After you downloaded and placed the files in your Data directory, click on textures -> BodyMann and here place female body textures compatible with CBBE or/and COSIO, then right click on each single one and change the names to, instead of femalebody be called MannBody.  For the diffuse (the ones that give the textures its color, and are usually called femalebody_1.dds ), rename it MannBody.dds  . The normal map one (the one which is colored all blue and bright pink, green and red colors, called femalebody_msn.dds ), call it  MannBody_msn.dds .  The specular map (the one giving the wetness to the skin and called femalebody_s.dds ) call it MannBody_s.dds  , and the subsurface scattering one (the one people usually make all black to avoid red shine, called femalebody_sk.dds ) call it MannBody_sk.dds .

2. Step: replace skeleton Place the female skeleton called skeleton_female.nif  (I made a typo somewhere in the posts above about the name, <- that one is the right name of the female skeleton) in the folder where the skeleton for your character is (or any other character you want to be able to have this mod). To know if it is the right folder, see if you can find his skeleton.nif file (it could have a different name for some companion mods, just make sure it is his skeleton and you are good), then copy your character's skeleton name and delete that skeleton, then rename the female skeleton you placed with the correct name.

The two body files posted above

1. Step: Placing Drop the files where the malebody_0 and malebody_1 nif files are for your character (or whoever you want to use the files), replacing his original ones (keep a copy just in case you want to revert in the future).

2. Step: Texturing Go to the folder where your character has the texture files. There, drop female body textures compatible with CBBE and/or COSIO, then delete all the malebody texture files, and rename the femalebody files with the male textures names (they usually just need you to remove the F and E and the begining of every file, so it would be: femalebody_d.dds -> FEmalebody_d.dds -> malebody_d.dds ).

Remember that you will need to do the skeleton-swapping thing also for these files to work, and that these will replace every single body and textures of anyone using the same path, the mod I uploaded just adds the vagina to whoever you give it to, and the separated textures make it so that no textures are replaced.

You can use both files at the same time no problem, by the way :D

I could also modify the files for you if there is something wrong! no problem! Also, I am awaiting further responses from EEeeTDYeeEE, but I have in mind of asking him/her if he/she would want to make these two files a separate mod, as I think the meshes are are very well done!

EDIT: Also, thank you for having read the description before posting :D

Thanks so much for detailed description! :)  I'll try this when i have time. Just another question though. do you know which skin textures are compatible with cosio? is it like fair skin complexion and leyenda skin? or are there others? any you could recommend, beside cosios own? cause i use AIO by leyenda and my main character has these textures so i haven't got Cosio installed. 

41 minutes ago, bernt92 said:

Thanks so much for detailed description! :)  I'll try this when i have time. Just another question though. do you know which skin textures are compatible with cosio? is it like fair skin complexion and leyenda skin? or are there others? any you could recommend, beside cosios own? cause i use AIO by leyenda and my main character has these textures so i haven't got Cosio installed. 

No problem! Let me know if you need anything else!

About the textures, from what I saw, every CBBE texture is compatible with this mod (as it uses just the lower regions' textures), the two files I modified I am unsure, but I do believe the textures should work out of the box, they would just require to be CBBE with vagina texture (the one in the lower left part of the diffuse _d.dds file). BUT, if you want COSIO compatible textures just to be on the safe side, on the mod page of the mod [here https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1829-clams-of-skyrim-project-inni-outie-hdt-vagina/ ], in the downloadable files there are various texture patches, and in the mod's description there is a line saying that Leyenda Skin is compatible. I know AIO has a lot of texture patches, which one are you using? Pehaps there is a patch someone out there made for CBBE, because otherwise the character's skin could be a bit off. I could also try to try my hand at making it compatible as some kind of blend for you. Of course, the screenshots don't bode well for the results, but I can try. I even have a "mad scientist" idea in mind that might just work (*insert eerie villain laughter here*).

On 5/5/2019 at 2:39 AM, Yohen said:

<quoting you to let you know! :D >

ANOTHER UPDATE!

I managed to make a working anus mesh! It is... horribly looking at times, but it is a working base for something more. It is a modified mesh of the one contained in this mod, so you would need to download this mod and then just replace the malebody_0.nif that comes with it with this mesh [REMEMBER TO CHANGE YOUR SKELETON OR IT WILL JUST FLOAT! Copy the female XPMSE skeleton and rename it as male, so it will be skeleton_female.nif -> skeleton.nif ]. The texture I am using for the mesh in the images is Gearhogs Character Overhaul - Female Aplha 2-0 - UNP CBBE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91076

DO NOT PLACE THE MESH IN THE CHARACTERE FOLDER. While it is named malebody_0.nif, it is not actually a body, and can be used by females as well. If you want me to upload it as an optional file for better visibility, let me know! :D

What it looks like:

Spoiler

1584028684_enb2019_05_0610_33_52_60.jpg.744387253e2695968948eb28c0798451.jpg652685772_enb2019_05_0610_34_05_36.jpg.f4d00139a4c3b0174e5fa0e014253dac.jpg1145702512_enb2019_05_0610_34_07_84.jpg.810d8e8efad0cee186de40118b0b9074.jpg316345313_enb2019_05_0610_39_23_89.jpg.75a83505e3f801cfb98eb1185a9293b6.jpg51659137_enb2019_05_0610_39_37_93.jpg.4b24f6ffd2d09671963f6feaa5af5d3e.jpg1974531215_enb2019_05_0610_40_04_67.jpg.ac89b925d33a24d28faef0bfcea2dfd4.jpg

malebody_0.nif

@Temporary500

I am very appreciated for your detailed tutorial. You put a lot of effort into it, and I can understand most part just fine.

I understand the rescale, rearrange, and loading reference and copy bone weights part, I have both my 0 and 1 meshes ready, but I don't know how to morph the meshes from 0 to 1, and in this case -- from female feet to male feet. This is the main part I'm having trouble with. I will be very grateful if you can let me this part. Thanks!

1 hour ago, EEeeTDYeeEE said:

@Temporary500

I am very appreciated for your detailed tutorial. You put a lot of effort into it, and I can understand most part just fine.

I understand the rescale, rearrange, and loading reference and copy bone weights part, I have both my 0 and 1 meshes ready, but I don't know how to morph the meshes from 0 to 1, and in this case -- from female feet to male feet. This is the main part I'm having trouble with. I will be very grateful if you can let me this part. Thanks!

Unfortunately, that is something I do not know as well. From what I know, though, I know the morph data is inside the mesh somewhere, and that, from my experience, both _0 and _1 meshes need to have the same amount of vertexes. If you did nothing to the meshes you posted here, hey! It could mean that nothing more needs to be done! Maybe, if you used an already built Skyrim body mesh as a base, the morphs just adapted and were ported over. [On a side note, though, there are also files called .tri . I understand they play a part in morphing, but am unsure if that is for the kind of BodySlide morphing, or also for the weight slider.]

WOW its good news..I wish I have a talent and knowldge to help you. I would do that with plasure..But I really dont know how to create those things. There must be someone to help us for anus ? I really want so much that anus on my character as a normal looking anus(at least close to normal)...We need attention people..More people more progress. Right ? :D

Hi! Can I get some help? I’ve switched the skeletons, renamed them from skeleton_female.nif to skeleton.nif and replaced it on the characters mesh folder. I’ve put in textures that work too. But when I equip, my character still has his Schlong (I’m using SAM btw). Am I missing a step? 

7 hours ago, Yohen said:

WOW its good news..I wish I have a talent and knowldge to help you. I would do that with plasure..But I really dont know how to create those things. There must be someone to help us for anus ? I really want so much that anus on my character as a normal looking anus(at least close to normal)...We need attention people..More people more progress. Right ? :D

I agree completely once again! Unfortunately, as there are no naked women here, people are less interested, and may come here just to gawk, like a freak show of sorts I imagine. Ah, well. I have contacted scivirus (the creator of the Clams Of Skyrim mod) and he/she said that he/she is already working on making a working anus, but that there have been problems with doing it, as Skyrim limits the use of bones used by the same vertex (used at the same time) to 4, and the pelvis region is quite cramped, ans an anus would need at least 3 bones to make a round shape work (I thought of just using the existing vagina nodes for an anus, just move them back and stuff, but it caused my game to crash more often, and I had to continually run FNIS at every restart for some reason when I did that, but I will keep experimenting! I am waiting if scivirus could point me to a good place to learn more about nodes, as well, so we'll see!.

I also found that many are mobilitating to make an anus work, many more experienced and passionate about this than I, so maybe we just have to wait and, once it comes out for women, I can make it for men based on that. In the meantime, I will also try to make this working one I made look better (the collisions get fucked the more I mess with the mesh, and the shape changes drastically from when I am working on it, to when it is in-game. Fortunately, I am a very patient man :P )

3 hours ago, Gilgalion said:

Hi! Can I get some help? I’ve switched the skeletons, renamed them from skeleton_female.nif to skeleton.nif and replaced it on the characters mesh folder. I’ve put in textures that work too. But when I equip, my character still has his Schlong (I’m using SAM btw). Am I missing a step? 

Of course you can get some help, I scour the topic just for this :D

About your problem, this mod doesn't remove the schlong, it just adds a female part, but there should be an option in SAM that disables the schlong for your character (I think at least, I cannot use SAM beyond the body files, as I want my NPCs as vanilla as possible), in case there is not, if you want I can make an optional version that occupies the schlong slot (number 52) so that it will hide it and you will be good to go, let me know!

EDIT: You're missing nothing, by the way. Glad people are reading the instructions, as I feared they would be a turn off from the mod complicated as they seem :D

I always wanted working anus for males, sadly those workarounds are not for me, I'm waiting for ''real'' working anus for males without changing to female skeletons etc. (as I don't want my manly males to look like females lol) I know that day might never come lol

Thanks for the efforts tho! Males needs more love too, its so boring with only females stuff all the time :P

15 minutes ago, LukeDuke said:

I always wanted working anus for males, sadly those workarounds are not for me, I'm waiting for ''real'' working anus for males without changing to female skeletons etc. (as I don't want my manly males to look like females lol) I know that day might never come lol

Thanks for the efforts tho! Males needs more love too, its so boring with only females stuff all the time :P

I feel yah! Males really do need more love and customization mods! It really saddened me when I realized that many mods are created because the authors are driven by sexual orientation rather than helping the comunity or testing one's skills ;( . On a side note, I did not have any feminization by switching skeleton, I actually don't understand the need to separate the two. I have yet to notice a change in anything, both from animations and from the meshes themselves (as a small example, in the screenshots for the mod, I posted a screen to show that the body part works on both weights, that character is pretty big, but is using the female skeleton).

Also, I had hoped this mod will bring awareness more than solutions, as I am not too keen on sitting in front of a screen doing digital stuff, even if I am always in awe at what people can do!

25 minutes ago, Gilgalion said:

I would greatly appreciate the optional mod to allow it to occupy slot 52, if it’s not too much trouble :D

Not at all! Here is the file!

I'll also add it as an optional download on the main mod's page.

You can read this info in the included Readme as well, but I'll also leave it here: if you are updating from the slot 49 version, and have the bodypart in your inventory already, simply drop it, then pick it back up to wear, this ensures the item is updated. If there is anything else, ask/say away! :D

Male Vagina Mod (Working And With Collision) - Slot 52.7z

Okay! Looks like I’m at the last issue. Everything works looks good when equipped, except that it seems to be missing textures. It’s xurrently just a mono colored patch of skin. Is there a place I can get textures from, or anything I’m supposed to do? Thanks! 

2 hours ago, saltshade said:

The homicidal maniac in Silence of the Lambs would love this mod. Here is some wank material for you guys.

buffalobill.jpeg

While your comment is very funny to me, am I right in sensing a hint of hostility/ridicule in it? If that is so, I am sorry to inform you that wanking is not something I am interested in, and if you can do better, I am sure many here would love to have your mod, even if just as an asset to build something from it :D

1 hour ago, Gilgalion said:

Okay! Looks like I’m at the last issue. Everything works looks good when equipped, except that it seems to be missing textures. It’s xurrently just a mono colored patch of skin. Is there a place I can get textures from, or anything I’m supposed to do? Thanks! 

You'll need textures from female bodies compatible with COSIO and/or CBBE for things to look fine (just download the ones you think suit your skin, then rename the files to MannBody.dds (for the diffuse, the color, map), MannBody_msn.dds (for the normal map, the one all blue and with other bright colors, like green and pink), MannBody_s.dds (for the specular map, the all black one with, usually, white dots all around, which is used to make the skin wet/glossy), and MannBody_sk.dds (for the subsurface scattering, it is usually a black box, but other times is all reddish or pink, it is usesd to make the skin have a red glow when put against lights, like sunlight), and place all of this in the textures folder that comes with the mod (located in textures -> BodyMann ). I would have included SOMETHING, at the very least, but I am afraid I might violate permissions and stuff, besides, I'm no good at texturing, AND it would require people to have the same skin texture I use to have no seams.

In case there are troubles, just contact me again, I can also modify the textures for you, but I will need to give them to you privately, and for your private use only ;)

2 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Dude, I couldn't care less what you're interested in. This mod is offensive and should be hidden from plain sight to protect normal responsible people from uncomfortable images.

I would ask you in what way would this mod be offensive, but I can see where this is going.

34 minutes ago, Temporary500 said:

I would ask you in what way would this mod be offensive, but I can see where this is going.

It's about the lack of immersion. You would have to include the complications that could follow such a change, and how NPCs would react to you.

Just now, myuhinny said:

It's a mod that adds a vagina to a male body nothing more nothing less. If you want complications that could follow such a change, and how NPCs would react to you then make your own version of it.

Don't mind him/her. He/she has been commenting and deleting posts for about half an hour now. The post you are referring to is actually the most polite of the ones that came before.

8 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

@saltshade

If you do not like a mod or a mods name then stay out of the thread as it's not your right to come into someone else's thread to ridicule them just because you don't like it.

@Temporary500

They might be deleted but they are not gone.

That's why I took screens and reported him/her when the situation became abusing. I want this topic to be about the mod's support questions and stuff, not rants and opinion fights.

As long as it's not discouraging you from further development, I'd hate to see such a nice unique concept get put down because of negativity (transphobic negativity might I add)

6 hours ago, BlueFenix said:

As long as it's not discouraging you from further development, I'd hate to see such a nice unique concept get put down because of negativity (transphobic negativity might I add)

Nah, don't worry, that will never happen :D

A bit of background of mine so to put people at ease about this: I was abused/gravely ignored as a child by my mother then picked on the majority of my young life by pretty much everyone, no happy ending for me, no "best friend out of nowhere", just me and my humour. I am 36 now, needless to say I don't quite care anymore (actually, I find it quite amusing to see what people can come up with just try and draw a reaction lol ), so, really, I am more worried about this topic becoming a comment war than anything else, so rest easy about me giving up, because it won't happen ;) 

By the way, I am quite annoyed that I can't seem to find anything about skeleton nodes creation or modification (tutorials or what-not), so if anyone knows I would be quite happy to learn/read about it, because otherwise I am quite stumped at this point [I tried, many times over, to modify the skeleton nodes, move them around, but it causes my game to crash brutally and without warning, requiring me to then run FNIS at every restart, not something I'd want this mod's users to have to put up with] .

A thousand ladydicks and not a single bat of an eyelash, one mod to give dudes vaginas and people lose their goddamn minds. As one such dude with a vagina I appreciate the mod, increased inclusivity is never a bad thing. You frankly get used to not even considering the possibility of getting to engage with characters with bodies similar to your own, so the fact more and more content like this mod is popping up is a welcome surprise, and a reminder things are changing for the better. Even if that wasn't your explicit intention, just know your work is appreciated beyond the jerk-off factor. I never comment tbh but figured I'd balance out the negativity from earlier. 

Thanks to the mods as well for quashing things before they got too distasteful, not for sake of inoffensiveness so much as the fact you'd think a community revolving around sex mods in video games wouldn't welcome yucking the yums of others.