Male Vagina Mod (Working And With Collisions) Now With Optional SOS AddOn

13 hours ago, Xiresied said:

I'm currently using Yiffy age of skyrim [Which if that's the case it makes custom races overwrite the normal ones] that uses Bad Dogs hoodies. I tried out the original which made the crotch have an empty square where the penis would usually be.  I tried out the slot 52 one to see what would happen and the shlong was still there but it didn't add anything else. If anything i'd like to have something for the "argonian slit" from Bad dogs hoodies SOS addon for SSE or LE either works and thanks for the fast reply.

If you need me to post my load order or pictures or need any additional information let me know.

I know the race mod, but I am unfortunatly pretty unfamiliar with what it does tech-wise, so forgive me if I take a while to solve your issue, as I will have to "learn it" to understand what is going on, and it could take me a while because I would also need to get "the hang of it" back, as I have been away from modding for quite a while because of heart issues I have, I am a quick learner though! So maximum (barring accidents or stuff like that) no more than two days :3

Now, from what you told me the mod in question overwrites the original races with new ones, and adds also new schlong types to the game. What I noticed is that you said that the mod I made makes a blank square when equipped (a version of it at least), and that makes me think of some issues with either the mesh on my end (compatibility-wise with the race mod) or something else either related to the way the mod modifies the races or the skeleon it adds (if it adds one).

I will download the mod and analyze and report back with what I find :3

Do let me know if you find any other issues when using this mod in the meanwhile, or if it works on some specific characters and not on others, anything at all that could help me track down the issue and be sure of what the cause could be :3

EDIT:

I am currently analyzing the files and the mod structure, and what I am seeing is that it seems to be a skeleton issue thus far, as the mesh, to work, needs the vagina nodes, and the male skeleton does not have them, so they need to be added manually. I left a guide on how to do it by oneself, but I can also do it for you no problem, but will need your skeleton files to do that. Do let me know what would you like me to do, I will keep looking around in the meanwhile and will report back if I find anything more :3

Also, I thought I circumvented the need to modify the skeleton, it seems not? I will have to also look into this.

1 hour ago, Temporary500 said:

All I think I have is xpmse and your optional file for a skeleton (which I loaded up in MO and let it overwrite b4 I tried the mod) I don't think the yiffy age im using modifies the skeleton cause I didn't choose the digitgrade patch but I could be wrong. Also I don't know if this matters but each shlong has multiple files for the stages of arousal so idk if that's the reason it causes it to not work.  IDK how to send you my skeleton and im about to leave for work for 6 hours ill be back then. And once again thank you for taking your time to help me I appreciate it.

38 minutes ago, Xiresied said:

All I think I have is xpmse and your optional file for a skeleton (which I loaded up in MO and let it overwrite b4 I tried the mod) I don't think the yiffy age im using modifies the skeleton cause I didn't choose the digitgrade patch but I could be wrong. Also I don't know if this matters but each shlong has multiple files for the stages of arousal so idk if that's the reason it causes it to not work.  IDK how to send you my skeleton and im about to leave for work for 6 hours ill be back then. And once again thank you for taking your time to help me I appreciate it.

No worries, I am happy to help :D

About the skeleton, I saw that the mod didn't add any new files, but what I noticed is that they are all using the beast skeleton now, so I hope I also added that one to the skeleton files you got from my mod, I will have to open the files I placed there and see if I included them (I should have, though, as I made sure everyone could have the same options).  By the way, just as added info, the skeleton from my mod is the same XPMSE you might find on the original skeleton's main mod page, I just added the necessary nodes from the female skeleton to the male one, so it should be compatible and all that without issues :3

Also, I had another person having issues with the skeleton, and they too were using a mod manager. and while I personally have no experience with them, the person I was helping told me they managed to fix their skeleton-related issue by replacing the skeleton from the main XPMSE archive with the modified one I included in this mod, so it is something that can be tried out, remember to make a backup though if you want to try this, one can never be too sure, also because I also am not 100% sure it is skeleton related, as the mesh simply did not appear from what you told me, and if it was something related to the skeleton, it would just be a "floating mesh" issue. In case, have you tried seeing if the mesh is actually just floating about inside the body? Let me know if you see anything like that, it should be more visible if one crouches down ( starts sneaking ), otherwise, if the mesh simply is nowhere to be seen, it is mesh related or texture related.

To clarify, the SOS Addon is an SOS Addon and nothing more, which uses the slot 52 (the slot used by the schlong), the equippable versions are two, one (the main one, the one I also personally use) uses the slot 49 (which I think is also used by chastity deviced, but I could be wrong, it has been quite a while since I last checked), the other version is the same, equippable type, but uses the slot 52 instead. I am telling you this, because it could also be that there is some other item that could be using slot 49 and taking priority over the mesh, thus making it not actually equip.

To make me understand better what's going on, what do you see in your inventory when using the equippable mesh? Do you see that the item is equipped/selected and it still is invisible or you just cannot seem to be able to equip it at all?

Sorry for the walls of text if they are so, by the way, I am trying to come up with as many possible ways to help as I can, as I have not found (thus far, at least) anything inside the race mod that could cause issues. I will try to actually install the race mod for myself once I will have more time today, see if I find anything wrong on my end too and, thus, fix it from first-hand experiencing the issue :3

Thank you for the information about the schlongs, by the way! I will be opening up the files and see if they (for animation purposes or something like that) use more than slot 52 or something of the sort. Also, do let me know if you have the digitigrate version, as I remember reading about the skeleton being modified to better fit the new feet shape for that version, but I could be confusing Oblivion and Skyrim, as there were mods like this for that game too.

EDIT:

I downloaded the skeleton files I included, and can confirm I just added in the skeleton.nif (for humanoids) and not the skeleton_beast version of it. I will re-upload the archive with all the versions now, here is the file for you in the meanwhile (it is the same, but it will be faster for you to download :3 )

I will also update the tutorial, as I noticed I forgot a final, but rather important, step.

If anyone that already downloaded the tutorial is also reading this message and doesn't want to just download the tutorial again, the final step is to just right clicking each node you added, one by one, and selecting  Transform  then clicking on Edit, and then modify where there is    Z    written (top right of the new window that will appear) and just lower it so that it says  -4.00000  instead of 0.00000 , then right click again on each of them, one by one, and, then again on  Transform  , this time click on  Apply  , then save and you are done :3   This lowers the nodes, as the female ones are higher up than the male ones when copied over, you can also set them better yourself if you can, I just lower then with Z, but they can be better fitted.

XPMSE Male Skeleton With Female Genital Nodes Added.7z

7 hours ago, Temporary500 said:

Yeah the mesh is simply nowhere to be seen I've crouched and used free camera theres simply no mesh. Im using the slot 52 file now and my characters shlongs there now but nothing else is added I also tried the skeleton thing and it didn't hurt anything but nothing happened as well. in my inventory The bodypart appears as a nightingale armor as the picture and when I equip it it stays equipped and doesn't unequip anything (this is using the slot 52 one).  Just some additional info I am using Cosio and it works perfectly fine for the females and the only texture mod im using is flawns argonians.

13 hours ago, Xiresied said:

Yeah the mesh is simply nowhere to be seen I've crouched and used free camera theres simply no mesh. Im using the slot 52 file now and my characters shlongs there now but nothing else is added I also tried the skeleton thing and it didn't hurt anything but nothing happened as well. in my inventory The bodypart appears as a nightingale armor as the picture and when I equip it it stays equipped and doesn't unequip anything (this is using the slot 52 one).  Just some additional info I am using Cosio and it works perfectly fine for the females and the only texture mod im using is flawns argonians.

Try using the slot 49 version, it seems like the schlong could be fighting with the mesh from my mod for who will use slot 52   [ the nightingale armor showing up is normal, by the way, it is what I set for an "inventory object" for the mesh :3 ]

Do let me know of anything else in the meanwhile, as I had no time to test the race mod in-game today, but I will most probably be able to tomorrow :3

Thank you again for all the info by the way! Sorry again for all these issues, I hope we can get it to work!

EDIT:

Hope you still have not read the message, otherwise you might miss this edit, but I managed to install the race mod and test my mod in-game with it, and both the equippable options and the SOS Addon work on my end, leaving this here as info.

22 hours ago, Temporary500 said:

Thank you for sharing!

Do you know how does one pin a comment or something of the sort? So that I can give your file more visibility for everyone :3

I don't think you can pin a comment, but you can add a link to the comment on the front page. Or if you want, you can just upload the file along with the main mod. It doesn't bother me.

7 hours ago, mushroomcap said:

I don't think you can pin a comment, but you can add a link to the comment on the front page. Or if you want, you can just upload the file along with the main mod. It doesn't bother me.

I will see if I can link your comment then, I know that I could just add the file or something, but I'd rather people see that it was you that made this, it doesn't feel right to just upload it like that, I will do so if people have issues, as you also gave permission for it, but in the meanwhile, I'd rather people see your post instead of just blindingly download and not see your name on your work :3

EDIT:

I was not able to link your post as I wanted to, but I managed to give your file more visibility. Thank you again for sharing :D

I also added your name in the Credits section :3

52 minutes ago, Xiresied said:

Could you share your load order or mods you have so I can compare and see what I might be messing up in my load order

I have never done anything like this, so forgive me if it is not exactly what you asked/there are issues, do let me know if that is the case and I will see if I can do better :3

Spoiler

plugins.txt

# This file is used by Skyrim to keep track of your downloaded content.
# Please do not modify this file.
HearthFires.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
SexLab.esm
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
CustomRaces.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimalBehavior.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dawnguard.esp
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
MoreNastyCritters.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - Leito Addon.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Heretical Resources.esm
ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp
Footprints.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
JaxonzRenamer.esp
JaxonzRenamerFollowerTweak.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
MilkyObj.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLabStatsManipulator.esp
The Manipulator.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
Sneak Tools.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
Realistic Fast Travel.esp
TKDodge.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
VariousFixes.esp
MerchantChests.esp
BloodHorkers.esp
UniqueWeaponsRedone.esp
UnlimitedBookshelves.esp
Teach Followers Spells.esp
Shout Like a Dragon - DG & DB.esp
Thundering Shouts (normal pitch).esp
SpellABSORBDRAGONSOULS.esp
BetterQuestObjectives.esp
HorsesGoneWild.esp
ToL_Core_by_Brevi.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp
VioLens.esp
HeartBreaker.esp
dovahkiinrelax.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
TW3Eyes.esp
UsefulDogs.esp
Whistle.esp
Campfire.esm
HSxHorseStabling.esp
MagicDuelReborn.esm
DarkManeuvers.esp
Immersive Encounters.esp
paradise_halls.esm
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
EstrusChaurus.esp
mihailskinnedhound.esp
mihailpyramidhead.esp
HallgarthAdditionalHair.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCOS.esp
SOS-Addon-WorkingVagina.esp
MannMod1.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
mihailzombies.esp
mihailzombiehorse.esp
REP_Tattoos.esp
IxumsTattoos.esp
CommunityOverlays1_0T30.esp
XCES.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Holiday Gift Hairdos.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
SexLab Approach.esp
dc-untamed-000.esp
Youko Follower.esp
Lamae.esp
PriestModYetAnotherMerge.esp
PathOfTheAntiMage.esp
PriestMerge.esp
AnotherPriestMergeArmors.esp
PriestMod.esp
Children+SoulGems.esm
Children+SoulGemsAddon.esp
DepthsOfSkyrim.esp
FireAndIceOverhaul.esp
GomaPeroLand.esp
BSAssets.esm
BSHeartland.esm
BSHeartland - Meshes.esp
BSHeartland - Textures.esp
BS_DLC_patch.esp
BDBrumaCreatures.esp
Worldofrudra.esm
AetherSuite.esp
Vigilant.esp
Vigilant Voiced.esp
DirectorsTools.esm
Pincushion - MoreArrows.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
skyradio.esp
towConversation.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Serana Dialogue Edit.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
RaceCompatibility-Dialog-Legendary.esp
RaceCompatibility-GuardDialogueOverhaulPatch.esp
SkyrimReputation_S2011.esp
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon.esp
SimpleChildren.esp
FacegenForKids.esp
Enhanced Landscapes.esp
Enhanced Landscapes - Marsh Pines.esp
Enhanced Landscapes - DLC Patch.esp
amazing dense grass.esp
SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
SoS - The Dungeons.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Supreme Storms.esp
Natural Lighting and Atmospherics.esp
TW3MO.esp
IceBreaker's Improved Reverb v0.025.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
Vivid Snow.esp
DynDOLOD.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Immersive Sounds - Weaponry.esp
DragonCombatDialogue.esp
EnhancedENBNightEye.esp
Perks from Questing.esp
PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
Shadows - Skyrim.esp
Shadows - Dawnguard.esp
Shadows - Weather Tweaks.esp

This is the Load Order for the character I also used in the screenshots for the mod, some mods do not exist anywhere (like  Merchant Chests  or  PriestMod  ), as they are custom stuff/armor merges I made just for his playthrough. Do let me know if you need to know anything about any of the mods here, I hope I can help with your issue still!

By the way, I install everything manually, and from my experience helping the other guy out, the issue could very well be something caused by the mod manager used, BUT, I can also try and learn how to do that sort of plugin those managers usually need/use to install mods, maybe it could help, do let me know and I will scour online for any info on the matter :3

EDIT:

Before I forget again, the lower end of my load order is messed up as those mods have been added mid-playthrough, and I did not want to dare mess with the reference numbers or anything of the sort, so after  DynDOLOD.esp  try to not emulate the order, as it could actually be bad, but I cannot fix it without risk in my game, and I have come too far to just re-start again :(

4 hours ago, Ladonna said:

Thank you very much for this mod and for all great job you've done!
I'm waiting eagerly for improved SoS version.

No worries, glad it is of help :3

But, by the way, what improvements are you talking about? Do you mean a better fit for the meshes? Do let me know, I can try and work on it :3   [if it is mesh related though, it could take me quite a while, as I actually tried to make things better in my spare time, and have been getting quite some experience with this, but the fact that the mesh is HDT fucks things up in-game when testing if I modify it too much, so seams are the norm if one doesn't want spikes jutting everywhere instead :/]

3 hours ago, Xiresied said:

Naw what you gave me is perfect from there ill compare mine also ill try to manually install the mod.

Do let me know if I can help though! I am sorry for the issue you are experiencing, you shouldn't be forced to change something that works for you just for something I could potentially fix, so do let me know if you think an installer might work better!

4 hours ago, Tshuu said:

Hi, great work!

Is this for SSE or LE?

It is for LE , but I would love to know if it also works on SSE , and if not, do let me know if you'd like me to convert it for it!  I don't personally use that version of Skyrim, but will try my best to make it work for it if there are any issues, so do let me know :3

31 minutes ago, Temporary500 said:

It is for LE , but I would love to know if it also works on SSE , and if not, do let me know if you'd like me to convert it for it!  I don't personally use that version of Skyrim, but will try my best to make it work for it if there are any issues, so do let me know :3

I want to start by saying that i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing =).

All i know is that i want your working male vagina and use it as an anus for my male charcter (i want the vagina at the same time with the schlong).

So i installed your main file for slot 49: Male Vagina Mod (Working And With Collision)

I also installed: XPMSE Male Skeleton With Female Genital Nodes Added.

Since HDT Physics Extended doesn't exist for SSE, i installed HDT-SMP instead (don't know if it can actually be a replacement for it...).

Installed FNIS and SOS.

I also installed Schlongs-of-Skyrim_SE_HDT_SMP (because i thought i needed some collision for the schlong too).

In Game: i can add the "bodypart" without a problem, that seems to work. But when i equip it, my schlong disapears and i have a hole instead.

When i try the : Male Vagina Mod (Working And With Collision) SOS Addon, the equiped vagina is there and replaces my schlong (it's not what i really want, but that seems to work as well). But then, it doesn't work, there is no animation of the vagina, the npc schlong just clips through my body.

I just did a clean install and added the minimum mods to try and make your mod work. Don't know if this might help you:

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  8  8     SkyUI_SE.esp
  9  9     MannMod1.esp
 10  a     FNIS.esp
 11  b     SLAnimLoader.esp
 12  c     AnubAnimObj.esp
 13  d     M2M_Animations_SE_ATS.esp
 14  e     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 15  f     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 16 10     SOS - Shop.esp
 17 11     RaceMenu.esp
 18 12     XPMSE.esp
 19 13     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 20 14     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Any kind of help would be so awesome.

21 hours ago, Tshuu said:

<snip>

Thank you for all the information on this! I have now much more info, and could actually work from this! :D

About the issues, the collisions will be my main issue with the port then, as, as you said, they do not seem to work even though they, in theory, should. I will read up on collisions and all that, but I am starting to think if I should just make a separated mesh for SSE. Shouldn't be too much of an issue, but it might take time, as I am still too unwell to stare at a screen and tweak details, which I WILL do, as I have improved my 3D knowledge with Outfit Studio in the past months, so the results might also be better, so I might also upgrade the meshes here too (the collisions are what worries me, though, as they usually fuck up badly after any changes I might have made, we will see, I guess :( )

About the mesh, I will also try to see if, for some reason, the slot 49 file is actually giving issues, as I believe you are the second person to report such a thing happening. I thought it was race-related or some sort, as it is working on my end even after another install, but I will check the files I uploaded in detail on a completely new save just to make sure.

Also, still about the mesh, I am also thinking of finding a mesh for SSE specifically, so that I will do what I did with COSIO and just cut the necessary parts out, so the support will be native and will retain any SSE specifics (like texture configurations and whatnot, as I read that the meshes are different in some way between the two Skyrim versions).

I will see what I can do, I will try to upload any trace of progress to let you know, but I have no idea how long it will take. If it was for me, I would be working on this already. Regardless, I WILL start either tonight or tomorrow, so it will happen.

I won't  " ghost "  on this like others would, by the way, I will let you know if I get into something that makes progress unattainable for me, and will upload all my work on that here in hopes of someone being able either to give aid in solving the issue or in taking the reins :3

EDIT:

Also, I will try to make also an anus mesh, as I know people have been searching for something of the sort for quite a while, but I doubt I will make any great discovery or something like that, as, as I said before, I lack the passion and interest for this sort of work, so it would be considered more of a " stepping stone from where to start from " (if it will be any good, that is), rather than a complete mod, much like this one. Whatever it will be, do let me know if/where something might need polishing, as I just use this mod to use all those female-only mods you can find around, and as such I don't personally care for seams or "unrealistic", and that is not good to think if one is to polish a mesh ^^"

On 5/15/2020 at 12:02 AM, Tshuu said:

<snip>

Making a new post and quoting you in case you already read my previous one to notify you sooner (as I have no idea if editing a post actually updates the person that there was an update on it).

I researched a while on SSE and its collisions, and I  *think*  I can do something, but I will require someone else to test it in-game and all, as newer versions of SMP do not work on my pc for some reason (I searched online, but all the solutions I have tried did nothing, I tried the regedit stuff, the videocard AND the CPU stuff to name a few), so it will be quite a pain to do, and the results will need to be tested by someone else, then passed back over if there are issues, and then rinse and repeat until stuff actually works, and after that, I wouldn't be able to give proper support for the mod, as I will not be able to use it in my game as the collisions will not work.

Let me know what would you like me to do at this point. As I said, I can still try to do the mesh stuff I did for this ( LE ) version, and then pass it over to anyone that would want to test if it actually works/if it works, do let me know :3

I am also a bit worried about the nif stuff, as I fear the programs/settings I use for the programs I use might not work on the newer nif files for SSE (I even had to take a custom bat file to even SEE SSE textures, as GIMP is not able to open those .dds for some reason, saying they are corrupted or something, can't recall at the moment).

I will scour around regardless in the meanwhile, do let me know if you have any ideas on this!

6 hours ago, Temporary500 said:

Thank you for all the information on this! I have now much more info, and could actually work from this! :D

About the issues, the collisions will be my main issue with the port then, as, as you said, they do not seem to work even though they, in theory, should. I will read up on collisions and all that, but I am starting to think if I should just make a separated mesh for SSE. Shouldn't be too much of an issue, but it might take time, as I am still too unwell to stare at a screen and tweak details, which I WILL do, as I have improved my 3D knowledge with Outfit Studio in the past months, so the results might also be better, so I might also upgrade the meshes here too (the collisions are what worries me, though, as they usually fuck up badly after any changes I might have made, we will see, I guess :( )

About the mesh, I will also try to see if, for some reason, the slot 49 file is actually giving issues, as I believe you are the second person to report such a thing happening. I thought it was race-related or some sort, as it is working on my end even after another install, but I will check the files I uploaded in detail on a completely new save just to make sure.

Also, still about the mesh, I am also thinking of finding a mesh for SSE specifically, so that I will do what I did with COSIO and just cut the necessary parts out, so the support will be native and will retain any SSE specifics (like texture configurations and whatnot, as I read that the meshes are different in some way between the two Skyrim versions).

I will see what I can do, I will try to upload any trace of progress to let you know, but I have no idea how long it will take. If it was for me, I would be working on this already. Regardless, I WILL start either tonight or tomorrow, so it will happen.

I won't  " ghost "  on this like others would, by the way, I will let you know if I get into something that makes progress unattainable for me, and will upload all my work on that here in hopes of someone being able either to give aid in solving the issue or in taking the reins :3

EDIT:

Also, I will try to make also an anus mesh, as I know people have been searching for something of the sort for quite a while, but I doubt I will make any great discovery or something like that, as, as I said before, I lack the passion and interest for this sort of work, so it would be considered more of a " stepping stone from where to start from " (if it will be any good, that is), rather than a complete mod, much like this one. Whatever it will be, do let me know if/where something might need polishing, as I just use this mod to use all those female-only mods you can find around, and as such I don't personally care for seams or "unrealistic", and that is not good to think if one is to polish a mesh ^^"

Thanks for replying! I wasn't really expecting an answer...and here you are, saying that you will even work on it. That's great ? But i don't want for yout to have to work and spend hours on something, that maybe only I want...

If i can be of any help, do let me know.

Today i did a bit more testing: I ran your meshes through SSE NIF Optimizer (as far as i understand, it is to convert meshes from LE to SSE  - only this part took me like 2 hours to understand ? ), and then i applied different LE and SSE textures to these meshes with NIFSkope (another 3 hours). But, when i equipped the "bodypart" Vagina, i had the same result as yesterday: just a hole. As if the mesh wasnt there, or maybe the textures didn't "attach"). I don't know...

And as I said, i dont really know what i'm doing... I mess up even when installing the simplest mod...I tried to install some bounce and jiggle mod, but i get so confused with all the different mods needed for it to work ( HDT-SMP, CBPC, CBP Physics, Realistic SMP, XML files, and SOS is not the same as SOS HDT-SMP, and there is SOS HDT_SMP Floppy SOS....AAAHHH. What do all these different mods actually do??) Drives me crazy.

So, i'm not sure that i installed your mod correctly to begin with. And maybe your mod does work for SSE. Somebody who understands more about modding could maybe try and install it on SSE.

5 minutes ago, Temporary500 said:

Making a new post and quoting you in case you already read my previous one to notify you sooner (as I have no idea if editing a post actually updates the person that there was an update on it).

I researched a while on SSE and its collisions, and I  *think*  I can do something, but I will require someone else to test it in-game and all, as newer versions of SMP do not work on my pc for some reason (I searched online, but all the solutions I have tried did nothing, I tried the regedit stuff, the videocard AND the CPU stuff to name a few), so it will be quite a pain to do, and the results will need to be tested by someone else, then passed back over if there are issues, and then rinse and repeat until stuff actually works, and after that, I wouldn't be able to give proper support for the mod, as I will not be able to use it in my game as the collisions will not work.

Let me know what would you like me to do at this point. As I said, I can still try to do the mesh stuff I did for this ( LE ) version, and then pass it over to anyone that would want to test if it actually works/if it works, do let me know :3

I am also a bit worried about the nif stuff, as I fear the programs/settings I use for the programs I use might not work on the newer nif files for SSE (I even had to take a custom bat file to even SEE SSE textures, as GIMP is not able to open those .dds for some reason, saying they are corrupted or something, can't recall at the moment).

I will scour around regardless in the meanwhile, do let me know if you have any ideas on this!

Oh don't bother. Its so nice that you tried, but i cannot be of any help. I don't even really understand what you are talking about: regedit, CPU, CIMP, etc. For me it's like chinese.

7 hours ago, Tshuu said:

Oh don't bother. Its so nice that you tried, but i cannot be of any help. I don't even really understand what you are talking about: regedit, CPU, CIMP, etc. For me it's like chinese.

lol Don't worry about that, I have been using tools like TES5Edit for a long while and for many types of games (like Dragon Age, Morrowind, Oblivion, Divinity, Baldur's Gate, and Ice Wind Dale just to name those that came to mind), and I still can feel my eyes cross at all the acronyms XP

For some information for you knowledge/if you are interested,:

Spoiler

- CPU  is a part of the pc (it's what "thinks"/calculates every input and data, so if you see a Skyrim sky, with leaves flying and actors moving, and battles and blood everywhere, know that it is because the CPU is calculating all those actions, it is usually the part of the pc that makes a game lag or not if the graphics are not the issue, as it needs to "think"/calculate data that exceeds its memory capacity.

- Regedit  is a command that you can enter in the  Run  thingy from the start menu. It is mostly to modify core options of the pc, and it is best to leave it alone most of the time, as it contains important information.

About the amount of people asking for something and all that, do not worry, I WILL do an entire mod just for one single person, without issue. One asks, I will see what I can do. It matters not if it is popular or not as a request, I will do so regardless, if I can, so really, DO press on this if it is something you want and I can help with, you are not bothering me in the least, I want to help if I can :3

Also, thank you for detailing your steps in what you are trying for the mesh, it is very helpful for me to also learn of new tools that are in existence for SSE :D

About the mod, from what you are saying, I do believe that you have installed the mod correctly, so it really could be an issue on my end or something if you were using the slot 49 version of the mod. Do let me know if that was the case, I will check on it myself regardless, but it is always useful to have more added info on the subject :3

About the mesh not being visible, in Oblivion (unless my memory is tricking me again), the mesh would do that because of the textures not being set correctly (ONE of the things that could happen, at least), while Skyrim makes SOME form of visual error pop up, like a strange colored thing, or anything along those lines, and it (to my experience, at least) only shows an invisible mesh when the mesh itself is having issues (like being wrongly set in the Creation Kit or in the nif itself). The most common reason this has happened in my testing is because of the BodyPart slot being different between the mesh and the Creation Kit. For example, in the nif , you have selected HEAD , while in the Creation Kit you have NOT selected HEAD and selected  BODY  instead.

About the SOS-SMP-HDT and all that, what I know is that SMP and HDT are NOT the same thing, for example, HDT uses parameters as far as I understand it, and numbers the movement and velocity of a mesh, while SMP relies more on the processing speed of the computer, and the effect is more "fluid", in a way. I am still in awe at the way SMP moves objects like they were liquid compared to what HDT does in my game.

SOS is, usually, the abbreviation for Schlongs of Skyrim, the schlong mod, but, in my head at least, that mod is just called by its full name, as SOS for me is either a request for help or Sounds of Skyrim (I refer to it in abbreviated terms here for both speed and because, it seems, it is how everyone calls it here, so it is kind of the norm here I think).

Do let me know if I can help with any of this sort of stuff, I learned most of what I know the hard way, would love just to give the results to others to speed up your search and spare you the time and trouble I had to go through :3

Also, about me answering or not, I will always answer and help if I can, if I do not, it is because of issues with either the pc, the internet connection or my health, so be assured that, no matter how many years pass, I will always answer back to everyone if I am able to do so :3

1 hour ago, Temporary500 said:

lol Don't worry about that, I have been using tools like TES5Edit for a long while and for many types of games (like Dragon Age, Morrowind, Oblivion, Divinity, Baldur's Gate, and Ice Wind Dale just to name those that came to mind), and I still can feel my eyes cross at all the acronyms XP

For some information for you knowledge/if you are interested,:

Reveal hidden contents

- CPU  is a part of the pc (it's what "thinks"/calculates every input and data, so if you see a Skyrim sky, with leaves flying and actors moving, and battles and blood everywhere, know that it is because the CPU is calculating all those actions, it is usually the part of the pc that makes a game lag or not if the graphics are not the issue, as it needs to "think"/calculate data that exceeds its memory capacity.

- Regedit  is a command that you can enter in the  Run  thingy from the start menu. It is mostly to modify core options of the pc, and it is best to leave it alone most of the time, as it contains important information.

About the amount of people asking for something and all that, do not worry, I WILL do an entire mod just for one single person, without issue. One asks, I will see what I can do. It matters not if it is popular or not as a request, I will do so regardless, if I can, so really, DO press on this if it is something you want and I can help with, you are not bothering me in the least, I want to help if I can :3

Also, thank you for detailing your steps in what you are trying for the mesh, it is very helpful for me to also learn of new tools that are in existence for SSE :D

About the mod, from what you are saying, I do believe that you have installed the mod correctly, so it really could be an issue on my end or something if you were using the slot 49 version of the mod. Do let me know if that was the case, I will check on it myself regardless, but it is always useful to have more added info on the subject :3

About the mesh not being visible, in Oblivion (unless my memory is tricking me again), the mesh would do that because of the textures not being set correctly (ONE of the things that could happen, at least), while Skyrim makes SOME form of visual error pop up, like a strange colored thing, or anything along those lines, and it (to my experience, at least) only shows an invisible mesh when the mesh itself is having issues (like being wrongly set in the Creation Kit or in the nif itself). The most common reason this has happened in my testing is because of the BodyPart slot being different between the mesh and the Creation Kit. For example, in the nif , you have selected HEAD , while in the Creation Kit you have NOT selected HEAD and selected  BODY  instead.

About the SOS-SMP-HDT and all that, what I know is that SMP and HDT are NOT the same thing, for example, HDT uses parameters as far as I understand it, and numbers the movement and velocity of a mesh, while SMP relies more on the processing speed of the computer, and the effect is more "fluid", in a way. I am still in awe at the way SMP moves objects like they were liquid compared to what HDT does in my game.

SOS is, usually, the abbreviation for Schlongs of Skyrim, the schlong mod, but, in my head at least, that mod is just called by its full name, as SOS for me is either a request for help or Sounds of Skyrim (I refer to it in abbreviated terms here for both speed and because, it seems, it is how everyone calls it here, so it is kind of the norm here I think).

Do let me know if I can help with any of this sort of stuff, I learned most of what I know the hard way, would love just to give the results to others to speed up your search and spare you the time and trouble I had to go through :3

Also, about me answering or not, I will always answer and help if I can, if I do not, it is because of issues with either the pc, the internet connection or my health, so be assured that, no matter how many years pass, I will always answer back to everyone if I am able to do so :3

Ok then, thanks again for being so kind to me.

And yes, i used the slot 49.

About me installing it correctly, i'm not sure i did. In the description, you say that we need to put the female skeleton on the male skeleton, and to modify some nodes... (still chinese to me). I didn't do any of that, i just installed your "patch", thinking it was all i needed (but maybe it's not the case?).

Then, what mod is giving collision, movement and/or physics (i don't understand the difference) to the schlong and the vagina? Is it all done by HDT Physics extended? If so, maybe the mod i installed (HDT_SMP) does not work as a replacement for it.

And you also explained that we need some sort of female textures that are compatible, and to put it in an empty folder that comes with your mod ( i never found an empty folder in your mod ? )

First off, I'd like to say thanks a lot for this mod and for continuing to work on it. Unfortunately, I've been stuck with an issue that has persisted ever since I upgraded to v0.7. 

Before this, I was using the slot 49 version and was using a strapon mod for CBBE so that my schlong would disappear and only the vagina mesh would be visible, as slot 52 version has never worked for me even if I make sure it is set in Creation Kit for both the biped and armor addon. (I feel like I need SOS to make slot 52 version work, but I usually try not to install both SAM and SOS as I prefer SAM body) Anyway, the minute I upgraded to 0.7 was when my problems began. 

The texture was replaced with this bright white color that seemed to change with skin tone and appeared very blurry/low-res, like the specular texture wasn't being read properly. I was originally using the Leyenda skin textures, and tried changing to the textures bundled with the mod, and then several others. No effect. 

There was another issue like this in the thread that involved the texture paths not being set up correctly, to which I tried renaming the mannbody textures, changing the paths in nifskope, everything in vain. I couldn't get rid of this bright white color at all.  It must be happening ingame, because I checked the textures in nifskope and Bodyslide with sam's body mesh and they appeared properly with normal lighting. 

I figured it was time for a clean reinstall which I did, but to no avail. The mesh altogether refuses to appear in the slot 49 version (there is a hole where the crotch is) and I am currently trying to retrace my steps on how I had it appear in the first place. 

Is it possible if you can upload v0.6 again? I am curious to see if I can at least get the mesh to reappear on my character with that. 

9 hours ago, Tshuu said:

<snip>

It could be that the empty folders I included just got deleted (as they were empty and the program thought they were not needed), I will see about that as well.

About the skeleton, I can do it for you if you want, also because I think there is an SSE specific skeleton, so using my files (which are for LE ) might not work.

About the collisions in general, HDT or SMP or whatever else, they are like the "missing link" between a weighted mesh (a mesh with  weight paints  on it that enable collision), and the game. So, if you have a mesh with weights (like the mesh from this mod) just alone and by itself, it will not work, as inside the nif (if you can open it, with a program like  NifSkope  for example), there is this:

Spoiler

2.jpg.d883f109c0079a1d70411bb1ee54cc92.jpg

It is a path called    NiStringsExtraData    or   NiStringExtraData   if it is just ONE collision setting for it.

What this does, is telling the game what settings the weights use. The weights are linked to the skeleton, which has places where more nodes get linked together, or places where the node ends (like a chain) and those nodes each have a name. For example, the hip has a node name (let's say Hip1 ), and from it are attached other nodes, like the legs, the pelvis, etc, so the mesh is painted while selecting the correct node (or the node you want the mesh to use when it moves in-game). Painting is like saying, ok game, this will move just a little because it is quite solid, or, this will move just in this direction, the rest is moved by THIS other node, and stuff like that. After all this is done, the game requires the settings/connection link to know exactly what kind of speed or anything else to use when this mesh moves. The settings for HDT or SMP and all that also tell the game that the mesh will react when hitted, or will move in a certain way during movemenet (like skirts and hair), while also telling it specifically at what speed, at what angle, and much more

So to be compatible/work in-game, the mesh just needs something called like the settings it is looking for, in this case the vagina mesh is looking for settings located inside the   Data->SKSE->Plugins    folder, and those settings are called:

hdtFingers.xml

hdtVagina.xml

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

The other thing that some mesh need to move (like this one for example) is the other thing that will be able to collision with them. I have no idea where this information is stored, but I believe it is inside those same  xml  files you see the mesh link to.

I don't know what can happen, but one could also try to connect the mesh to different types of hdt settings (as maybe they are called differently in SSE ), but, as you said, HDT doesn't exist in SSE, and there is SMP instead, so I think that I will need to make an entirely new mesh for the SSE version, as the other way to fix this would be to just paint the necessary body weights over, or configure the files differently, but every time I tried painting weights, everything went wrong, EVEN if I copied the other mesh as exactly as I could. Just one thing out of place, or painted too strong, will ruin the appearance, as it will create jagged spikes and visual errors.

About the texture folder, I downloaded the slot 49 version and saw that the folder is there and it is with textures already, so one would need to just remove those and place whatever textures they'd rather use.

I also opened up the slot 49 version, and noticed that.... well:

Spoiler

1.jpg.7b8c0e426888e5cfa962e4e373f06a4c.jpg

See what slot it is using? It was a problem on my end ^^"

EDIT:

It actually was more than this, it seems, as it still refused to work on my end even after the fix, so I just replaced the esp file with my own, and things worked again.

I leave here for you the fixed file for your convenience, also with a different archive with just the texture folder inside, in case it still did not work (the archive is the same folder from the main slot 49 mod, remember to use any textures you might want).

For any not involved reading this, this uploaded here is the  v0.7 Fixed  slot 49 version.

Male Vagina Mod (Working And With Collision).7z

Just The Textures Folder.7z

6 hours ago, Enigmatisty said:

First off, I'd like to say thanks a lot for this mod and for continuing to work on it. Unfortunately, I've been stuck with an issue that has persisted ever since I upgraded to v0.7. 

Before this, I was using the slot 49 version and was using a strapon mod for CBBE so that my schlong would disappear and only the vagina mesh would be visible, as slot 52 version has never worked for me even if I make sure it is set in Creation Kit for both the biped and armor addon. (I feel like I need SOS to make slot 52 version work, but I usually try not to install both SAM and SOS as I prefer SAM body) Anyway, the minute I upgraded to 0.7 was when my problems began. 

The texture was replaced with this bright white color that seemed to change with skin tone and appeared very blurry/low-res, like the specular texture wasn't being read properly. I was originally using the Leyenda skin textures, and tried changing to the textures bundled with the mod, and then several others. No effect. 

There was another issue like this in the thread that involved the texture paths not being set up correctly, to which I tried renaming the mannbody textures, changing the paths in nifskope, everything in vain. I couldn't get rid of this bright white color at all.  It must be happening ingame, because I checked the textures in nifskope and Bodyslide with sam's body mesh and they appeared properly with normal lighting. 

I figured it was time for a clean reinstall which I did, but to no avail. The mesh altogether refuses to appear in the slot 49 version (there is a hole where the crotch is) and I am currently trying to retrace my steps on how I had it appear in the first place. 

Is it possible if you can upload v0.6 again? I am curious to see if I can at least get the mesh to reappear on my character with that. 

Unfortunatly I was stupid and deleted the saved files I used as a backup for any version before this one, the only files I still have are the raw ones (as in, just the meshes and textures, no esp file).

I fixed the slot 49 version as quoted above, and so I also tried the slot 52 version, and for some reason I noticed it stopped working for me, same as with the slot 49 version.

I have no idea what the issue was, but I just replaced the esp file for both version with the ones I have in my game, and now things work again, do let me know if they work for you as well. FEEL FREE TO USE LEYENDA AGAIN! The texture files are unchanged for both version (as in, they are the same as the bugged versions I uploaded before), do let me know if the issue presents itself again. It is something I have never heard of before, but I will try my best to get it fixed :D

Sorry for any issues and/or time waste this mod caused, by the way. I know all too well the frustration and anger when the mod uploader just ruins a mod with a "new version" and I deleted the previous  *WORKING*  files because I trusted it will just be an improvement, and then the mod author deleted the old versions, so I got screwed with a bugged thing that refused to work, sorry for putting you through this, I hope this will work again now!

Male Vagina Mod (Working And With Collision) - Slot 52.7z

On 5/8/2020 at 9:24 PM, Xiresied said:

<snip>

Hey there, the mod was not working for some unknown reason in the end, while also the slot 49 version also having issues with the bodypart number, it should work now, so do let me know if the issue persists :3

Sorry again for all this erorrs, I still cannot understand what caused all of this.

[Slot 49 version]

[Slot 52 verion, this will hide the schlong]

Male Vagina Mod (Working And With Collision) - Slot 52.7z