Male Vagina Mod (Working And With Collisions) Now With Optional SOS AddOn

On 5/5/2019 at 2:39 AM, Yohen said:

Can we use it as a butt hole ? With penis scholong ..Im using SAM light by the way.

That does lotta sense indeed... a butt hole with an almost prolapsing look would be amazing... specially if featured with a gaping effect when the scene moves to another stage [I guess would be enough a script that uses time delays like happens already in other mods with intervals between a determined action and another]! 

I'm bad with everything scripted, since my nightmares with Actionscript in Flash back in early 2000, and I'm so bad that I didn't manage to make the vagina's collisions work in the female body! My interest in this mod is purely technical and because I thought to find some clearer instructions about how to finally make vaginas work  where they "belong"... anyway I'm afraid this won't help me in what I'm trying to achieve.

That been said... absolutely kudos for the accomplishment by the way. I feel the same about my mods... bringing them to a final conclusion is a hell on Earth or a perfectionist like I am.

6 minutes ago, Khaahan said:

<snip>

I tried to make it work like an anus before, as, from since the early days of HDT, I remembered people asking about this for men, but, as you can probably guess, my work is by no means something to be called finished, but it works, even if the looks are PRETTY meh. I think I also uploaded the files to it here (should be just a few pages back).

About scripting, I have no idea how I could go about doing that for Sexlab scenes, but I know you can add animobjects and stuff, maybe something can be done with that? I am also in no way near that type of scripting expertise at the moment, though, so I doubt I can be of help on this front :/

I know people are mobilitating to adding anus stuff these days (for women only, of course), but I could do the same I did with this mod, and cut the parts to pieces and then add them to the male body, so, who knows! Maybe in the future there might be more stuff like this.

About instructions, let me know where I wasn't clear, I will help however I can! And also, thank you for the kudos, but, really, I have almost no real passion to speak of for modding pc stuff (as I dislike being at a screen), and my interest in sex is the same I would find by looking at a VERY slow drop of water drip from a closed faucet, so I am sure ANYONE could do a better job than I did, as, I believe, passion and love for one's work is what makes things "stick" (to memory, gameplay, etc), and, as many people were asking for something like this (more on other sites like thumblr than here), and I had the tools and patience (and an overall idea of how I was going to make this work), I thought "why not?" , and here we are :D

Again, let me know if stuff doesn't work or would you like something added/improved/other, if I can do that, I most probably will! (I can also provide pictured tutorials if needed)

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Could you attach the vagina to the base of one of the male SOS add-ons rather than replace them?

Sorry for the late response ^^

You would have to tell me which penis mesh you would want it applied to, as I cannot do a "one for all" thing for every SOS Addon (I have an idea about it, but I doubt I can get it to work with my level of scripting without causing potential errors/script clogging).

What you could do, if you don't mind it being an equipable item, is trying the original version this mod was made as (the same I personally use in-game), which is an item that you need to equip only once (unless removed for some reason. You might have to set it to Never Remove in the Strip Options in the Sexlab MCM). It occupies a different slot than the SOS Schlong slot (for reference, the slot the SOS Schlong uses is slot 52).

I could also give you a private, personally modified Addon/s that you want to use if the item solution is not to your taste, and I could also provide (instead, or together with the modified files) a tutorial on how to do so yourself (it should be pretty easy, should just require the vagina AA mesh to be added to the main SOS armor mesh).

Let me know! :D 

Also, for reference, forgive me if my replies could come slower or my speech is a bit unpolished, I am doing heart check-ups these days for a chronic thing that, it seems, it is starting to give trouble, so I might not be at tip-top shape ^^" [ DO NOT take that as a "poor thing, let's not ask anythign then", ASK AWAY! :DI am here to help, and am just relaying information because it is needed to better understand if my pace changes ]

1 hour ago, Temporary500 said:

Sorry for the late response ^^

You would have to tell me which penis mesh you would want it applied to, as I cannot do a "one for all" thing for every SOS Addon (I have an idea about it, but I doubt I can get it to work with my level of scripting without causing potential errors/script clogging).

What you could do, if you don't mind it being an equipable item, is trying the original version this mod was made as (the same I personally use in-game), which is an item that you need to equip only once (unless removed for some reason. You might have to set it to Never Remove in the Strip Options in the Sexlab MCM). It occupies a different slot than the SOS Schlong slot (for reference, the slot the SOS Schlong uses is slot 52).

I could also give you a private, personally modified Addon/s that you want to use if the item solution is not to your taste, and I could also provide (instead, or together with the modified files) a tutorial on how to do so yourself (it should be pretty easy, should just require the vagina AA mesh to be added to the main SOS armor mesh).

Let me know! :D 

Also, for reference, forgive me if my replies could come slower or my speech is a bit unpolished, I am doing heart check-ups these days for a chronic thing that, it seems, it is starting to give trouble, so I might not be at tip-top shape ^^" [ DO NOT take that as a "poor thing, let's not ask anythign then", ASK AWAY! :DI am here to help, and am just relaying information because it is needed to better understand if my pace changes ]

I'm always for the sharing of tips which help more members of the community involved in contributing to modding rather than have one group of people or even just one do everything all of the time.

If you would not mind, I'd like to know how we could do this ourselves if so inclined.

10 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

I'm always for the sharing of tips which help more members of the community involved in contributing to modding rather than have one group of people or even just one do everything all of the time.

If you would not mind, I'd like to know how we could do this ourselves if so inclined.

I'm of that mind myself :D

I wanted to ask you first (as you are the one that asked for this modifications to be made), but I am glad I can post the tutorial here for everyone.

I'll put the instructions here in this spoiler below, as I usually also include pictures, as it is FAR more useful to actually SEE what I am talking about than to just talk about it, particularly because the Creation Kit has lots of stuff (and a picture is worth a thousand words, no? :3 )

Spoiler

1.jpg.be47120d39afd5520367b908730222ee.jpg

2.jpg.ec80e86188034578834832a7d9b75117.jpg

3.jpg.395e76ae9411a10c1acc80ea267d006a.jpg

4.jpg.7b57244dce1061a3f8ecc570c1046b78.jpg

5.jpg.86dbe5b67c65f24708abc5df78e73184.jpg

6.jpg.01b629b533b4ab9269ea4c1875fd9002.jpg

7.jpg.e1320954077e1f6da7699d6fbf726175.jpg

8.jpg.8166c526c85a418425fe40c271168a70.jpg

9.jpg.7644478b1aa77909e9161ea70f9b223c.jpg

91.jpg.6d6f9554a0dee95a0129d69f82438b68.jpg

92.jpg.804847b47b03a7f0152968e57be6ae73.jpg

93.jpg.c585ca683807fb1124f0c132e651077f.jpg

Spoiler

TESTED TO BE WORKING IN-GAME

500959644_enb2019_11_2807_21_24_04.jpg.fcd3dfada9ed16ebb30100d2a9e95871.jpg

2131975118_enb2019_11_2807_25_00_85.jpg.737627a12069c09e75ae9e90aef30f12.jpg

The same can be done with TES5Edit, just copy pasting, I think. I can do a tutorial for it as well, let me know if it something needed, and forgive me if it felt a bit rushed, I really shouldn't have started doing a tutorial at the moment, but once I started I wanted to at least finish it. Let me know if something was unlcear, or if you'd want me to do another one if this one was not good enough :3

Also, as a bonus thing I had to also do (because of COURSE I had to pick the only SOS blocked for males I have in my Load Order  >.<  )

How to convert an SOS Addon to be used by both in-game meshes:

Spoiler

Aside from doing some of the stuff I talked about in the first spoiler (the utorial) to add the necessary meshes to both mesh options, you will also need to modify this value from 1 (for females)  or from 0 (for males)  to 2 (for both):

1.jpg.df913e658a02d2c2554e5f79f9d42767.jpg

I remember asking about this (here in this topic, I think?) about doing just this, and I had it teached to me that, as I thought, yes the number 2 is to be used for both. I cannot check right now, but, once again, thank you to the one that pointed me to this! :D

32 minutes ago, Temporary500 said:

I'm of that mind myself :D

I wanted to ask you first (as you are the one that asked for this modifications to be made), but I am glad I can post the tutorial here for everyone.

I'll put the instructions here in this spoiler below, as I usually also include pictures, as it is FAR more useful to actually SEE what I am talking about than to just talk about it, particularly because the Creation Kit has lots of stuff (and a picture is worth a thousand words, no? :3 )

Hide contents

1.jpg.be47120d39afd5520367b908730222ee.jpg

2.jpg.ec80e86188034578834832a7d9b75117.jpg

3.jpg.395e76ae9411a10c1acc80ea267d006a.jpg

4.jpg.7b57244dce1061a3f8ecc570c1046b78.jpg

5.jpg.86dbe5b67c65f24708abc5df78e73184.jpg

6.jpg.01b629b533b4ab9269ea4c1875fd9002.jpg

7.jpg.e1320954077e1f6da7699d6fbf726175.jpg

8.jpg.8166c526c85a418425fe40c271168a70.jpg

9.jpg.7644478b1aa77909e9161ea70f9b223c.jpg

91.jpg.6d6f9554a0dee95a0129d69f82438b68.jpg

92.jpg.804847b47b03a7f0152968e57be6ae73.jpg

93.jpg.c585ca683807fb1124f0c132e651077f.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

TESTED TO BE WORKING IN-GAME

500959644_enb2019_11_2807_21_24_04.jpg.fcd3dfada9ed16ebb30100d2a9e95871.jpg

2131975118_enb2019_11_2807_25_00_85.jpg.737627a12069c09e75ae9e90aef30f12.jpg

The same can be done with TES5Edit, just copy pasting, I think. I can do a tutorial for it as well, let me know if it something needed, and forgive me if it felt a bit rushed, I really shouldn't have started doing a tutorial at the moment, but once I started I wanted to at least finish it. Let me know if something was unlcear, or if you'd want me to do another one if this one was not good enough :3

Also, as a bonus thing I had to also do (because of COURSE I had to pick the only SOS blocked for males I have in my Load Order  >.<  )

How to convert an SOS Addon to be used by both in-game meshes:

Hide contents

Aside from doing some of the stuff I talked about in the first spoiler (the utorial) to add the necessary meshes to both mesh options, you will also need to modify this value from 1 (for females)  or from 0 (for males)  to 2 (for both):

1.jpg.df913e658a02d2c2554e5f79f9d42767.jpg

I remember asking about this (here in this topic, I think?) about doing just this, and I had it teached to me that, as I thought, yes the number 2 is to be used for both. I cannot check right now, but, once again, thank you to the one that pointed me to this! :D

This will prove immensely helpful. You have an extra helping of my thanks this day. I'll give this a go to see how this works as soon as possible.

4 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

This will prove immensely helpful. You have an extra helping of my thanks this day. I'll give this a go to see how this works as soon as possible.

Glad to be of help! Let me know if anything should be mended if not working or if anything should be made clearer, or anything like that, I'll get right to it once I have time :D

6 hours ago, Temporary500 said:

Glad to be of help! Let me know if anything should be mended if not working or if anything should be made clearer, or anything like that, I'll get right to it once I have time :D

Everything worked as intended other than one of the vanilla bugs that slightly warps the crotch when crouching stretching things towards the posterior to the point where it might as well be a second rectum. 

20191128090821_1.thumb.jpg.8cbb610ae3e94f172fc51b0dcd30f9c5.jpg

35 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

<snip>

Yes, I know of this type of bug. Unfortunatly, the best I can do is custom-fit the vagina to the specific body you are using,. It can also be done by yourself in Outfit Studio, but it takes a LOT of patience, as what is shown there is NOT how it will appear in-game, so it is an almost endless cycle of modifying and then loading up the game and exiting, over and over.

BUT, I found a way to have a "working preview" of sorts, but it requires the Creation Kit and, again, LOTS of patience.

Let me know if you'd want me to post the how to about this, I would be glad to spread the knowledge (I cannot do so at the moment, unfortunatly, but, in short, you just strip an actor completely in the Creation Kit, while they have the vagina on them, and then go to the Animations tab and preview any of them that makes the actor move, then just zoom in and take a look on how the vagina behaves/where it is positioned, and tweak it accordingly in Outfit Studio, then export the modified mesh, overwriting the one the Creation Kit is currently using, and then "refresh" the animation, and the new adjustments will show up no problem, repeat until the results satisfy, and then test in-game with Sexlab animationss).

All of this, though, could also be for naught if the skeleton is the issue (which might very well be), as it is it that "shapes" the mesh during movement and animations. If it can help in any way, I noticed that, in Outfit Studio, the vagina usually have weights painted on differently than the male body, so it will bend while the stomach right above it is not. What I usually do is copy the weights (not all of them, just select the offending ones) over to the vagina mesh from the male mesh you want to use it on. Again, I can post tutorials if needed, I can just manage to write what I can here in the meantime.

About the skeleton, one can open it up and move the nodes around, but I am still rather unsure about all this node stuff, so I'd much rather take my chances with the mesh weighting and all than messing with the nodes (although it seems to just "look scary" than actually being so, but I might be wrong, so don't take my word for it). If one wants to, though, you need to scour around and find the nodes for the vagina in your skeleton (it will get "dissected" in two parts as you click around, and, jus to add a bit of random info that might be of some use to anyone, the pregnancy belly node and all that stuff is located in the upper section, the males just have the base node for the belly). Once you found either the base node that the vagina is attached to (use a female skeleton for reference for all of this to be REALLY sure you are doing things correctly), or the vagina nodes themselves (if the skeleton already has it), move the parts around by right clicking on the node section that contains them all, and then clicking on  Transform  , From then on is, again, a matter of moving the numbers around and hoping for the best in-game once you are done ( IMPORTANT THING IS TO REMEMBER TO CLICK ON   Apply   ONCE ONE IS DONE MODIFYING STUFF ).

I hope any of this can help out in the meantime that I won't be able to respond. I WILL make tutorials on all of this if needed, so let me know! :D

[ Also, sorry for any redundancy or spelling mishaps, I tried to be as inclusive as I could with the limited time I had  ^^"  ]

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Ludicrate said:

Mine will not show up.  I've got the Malebody_0 nif in meshes, the 4 textures in textures that came with the mod, and when I equip it, its just a see through crotch, nothing at all.  Using SAM.

Sorry for the late response, I replied to your PM, hope we can solve your issue! :D

[ In case it is something more widespread, I will update the mod with the appropriate fixes/add a fixed file here in the comments and add a how-to on what was wrong and how to fix it for those that want :3 ]

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/5/2019 at 5:27 AM, EEeeTDYeeEE said:

I am trying something similar from a while ago, but with something more in mind.  My original intention is to make a working male > female or vice versa morph in the form of a 0.nif to 1.nif weight slider.

My way of doing is taking the whole cosio body and morph it to male body inside blender. So there won't be any texture issue. It hit with a technical difficulty that I am very reluctant to went into, I was wrong thinking the job will be easily done if I just import the mesh into bodyslide, but unfortunately it does not work that way. So I have to do it from scratch inside bodyslide itself. Bodyslide is kind of clunky and lack of more delicate functionalities for this kind of job. It still can be done if anyone willing to pounding hours upon hours to fine adjusting it. But I don't see myself being very enthusiastic in it. But then I saw your mod. Just want to share my work if nothing.

I don't know how useful my stuff is, but you can take it if you want.

ezgif-5-b4aa0d298a4e.gif

MTF_0.obj 640.37 kB · 4 downloads MTF_1.obj 640.5 kB · 2 downloads MTF morph.blend 1.46 MB · 2 downloads

nice work. This is still in "work in progress" mode ?. cant wait to see this finished. if it is done where is this ?

14 hours ago, wardrake said:

nice work. This is still in "work in progress" mode ?. cant wait to see this finished. if it is done where is this ?

I have no idea if the original author is still working on this, as they seem to have disappeared.

About their work, I managed to make this a functional weight slider from it, as per their request (the original post is on the first page, if I remember correctly) :

Spoiler
On 5/5/2019 at 5:28 PM, Temporary500 said:

image.png.01177f512c2f6bfadbc6855e4f2daa5d.png

I managed to get the body to work! Vagina and morphs are all working, there are just seams at the hands and feet, but I don't particularly mind them (if they REALLY bother you, tell me and I will see what I can do :D ). If you are 0 weight, your body will be masculine, at 1 weight your body will be feminine, both have a working vagina. The body uses female textures, so you'll need COSIO compatible textures to rename to male instead of female, and you are good to go! I am pretty positive the body can be also used by females with no problem, and it should be compatible with RaceMenu female morphs (if that is not so, tell me and I'll fix it, as I know what is missing ;) ). OH, by the way, you'll also seam if you use masculine schlongs, but I noticed that the mod I made (the vagina body part) fixes those by acting as a "seam hole plugger".

If you want me to upload this as a separate mod so people can find it more easily, let me know, but remember that I just made it usable, the REAL work was done by EEeeTDYeeEE, which I am quoting here, so the kudos should all go to him/her :D

malebody_1.nif 423.03 kB · 42 downloads malebody_0.nif 422.15 kB · 49 downloads

I wish that project would develop from there, but it seems to have either been abandoned, or it's private (either way, it was pretty much on the finishing touches in my opinion). See the post I linked to also see the rest of the discussion and some in-game screens demonstrating the thing in action, you can always also try to contact the original creator, who knows, they might respond!

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, yanukagear said:

<snip>

I have not much experience with how a mod manager (or anything that lets you install mods automatically) works, as I always install everything manually, so it could be an issue related to something like that. I know that the load order is very important even for mod managers (correct me if I am wrong), so I would suggest placing this mod lower than any SOS related plugins, or male body mods, just in case.

For the record, did you also add the vagina nodes to your skeleton? If not, the vagina usually does things like stretching and just staying put in place, you can test if that is the case by sneaking. If the vagina stays "not-crouched" or it does issues like going INSIDE the body, then the skeleton is most likely the issue. I can add the nodes for you if it seems to be too complicated, it's not a problem! It LOOKS difficult, and I can understand if it is overwhelming to even look at all that skeleton stuff, so let me know :)

Let me know if something was unclear, I will do what I can explain better, no worries! :D

[ As added info, I had another user had skeleton related issues, and they too were using a mod manager. Turns out that All In One Animated Pussy was replacing the male skeleton or something along those lines, they fixed it by placing the modified skeleton INTO that mod's archive, then installing that again. I can explain better, so let me know if this last bit was confusing or anything like that, it was to me after re-reading this part XP  I think I could explain better with pictures, just in case ]

20 hours ago, Temporary500 said:

I have not much experience with how a mod manager (or anything that lets you install mods automatically) works, as I always install everything manually, so it could be an issue related to something like that. I know that the load order is very important even for mod managers (correct me if I am wrong), so I would suggest placing this mod lower than any SOS related plugins, or male body mods, just in case.

For the record, did you also add the vagina nodes to your skeleton? If not, the vagina usually does things like stretching and just staying put in place, you can test if that is the case by sneaking. If the vagina stays "not-crouched" or it does issues like going INSIDE the body, then the skeleton is most likely the issue. I can add the nodes for you if it seems to be too complicated, it's not a problem! It LOOKS difficult, and I can understand if it is overwhelming to even look at all that skeleton stuff, so let me know :)

Let me know if something was unclear, I will do what I can explain better, no worries! :D

[ As added info, I had another user had skeleton related issues, and they too were using a mod manager. Turns out that All In One Animated Pussy was replacing the male skeleton or something along those lines, they fixed it by placing the modified skeleton INTO that mod's archive, then installing that again. I can explain better, so let me know if this last bit was confusing or anything like that, it was to me after re-reading this part XP  I think I could explain better with pictures, just in case ]

From your hint, finally I noticed that because khajiit is a beast race, I should edit not skeleton.nif but skeletonbeast.nif.
I edited it using your tutorial for reference, and it works !
Thank you for your kindness and this marvelous mod !

2 hours ago, yanukagear said:

From your hint, finally I noticed that because khajiit is a beast race, I should edit not skeleton.nif but skeletonbeast.nif.
I edited it using your tutorial for reference, and it works !
Thank you for your kindness and this marvelous mod !

Thank YOU for your patience with this, glad it works now! :D

Let me know if there will ever be anything else, barring accidents I will be around :D

10 hours ago, LockeeR said:

Hello. How do I get the mod work with SAM?

I only use the body meshes from that mod, as I fear to try and tweak SOS to work with it without editing NPCs (something I tried to do, but in reverse, in the past, before being forced to use SOS for some reason I can't remember), so my knowledge is limited by what I ONCE tried out (quite a while ago), and from what I read online in my search for compatibility-patches, things like that. With that out of the way, is there a toggle to disable the genitalia for singular characters in the SAM MCM menu? If that is so, there are three options as far as I can think of.

One, would be to install the item version of the mod, remove the schlong (if you want) from the character you want to add the mesh to, and make them equip the mesh (remember to toggle Never Strip in the Sexlab MCM menu in the Strip options, so that it will not be unequipped during any type of Sexlab-related acts). I dislike having an item like that (much like "wigs" for hairs), but I got used to it, as this is the method I personally use in my game (and with my character, which uses SAM meshes).

Two, you could do as I once did, and install SOS, BUT disable EVERYTHING from the mod, no randomization of schlongs, no male bodies, no potions, no nothing. Then, in the options for Player/Npc schlong, make the character have the mesh via the drop-down menu there (it is rather simple do to, it is confusing without context or pictures, but it should all fit in place once one is at that menu screen, if you want to do it this way, let me know if you need screens or anything like that! ).

Three, I could open up SAM's files and see if I can add something like I did for SOS, some kind of patch, or additional add-on for the mod, so that one can choose the mesh directly from the MCM menu, but I will need to first completely install SAM, lthen earn how it works and if it can be done, and then, if I can manage to do anything, ask for permission to upload the results. SOUNDS complicated, again, but it should be pretty quick to do, unless I find something that is out of my league to modify/tweak (like if there is NO option for separate/additional schlong models, as that would mean that I would have to MAKE that option, and I still know next to nothing about MCM creation). I can learn, though, and can share what I can find :3

Let me know if you want me to do option two or option three, as the first one shouldn't need my intervention, let me know if that is not the case. I can also provide more information if needed, so let me know if you need more on this or have an idea of your own (as you are likely more familiar with the SAM complete mod than I am), so let me know if you have some idea on this and I will do what I can!

Also, last but not least, sorry if I made any spelling mistakes or things like that, it has been a very hard month for me on many levels and it is 5 in the morning here currently, so i might have slurred somewhere or repeated myself, so again, sorry about that, and let me know if I can be clearer with anything if needed :D

EDIT: I realized the post looks pretty scary at a glance, know that it should NOT be difficult in ANY way to do what you asked, and I was certain (for some reason) that the mod was natively compatible with SAM, that is why I didn't consider making a patch already for it, sorry for any trouble, or confusion caused by that and I hope that the absence of a patch/compatibility can be remedied :D

• 1 month later...
On 3/8/2020 at 11:57 PM, mewmic said:

Are you planning an SSE conversion at all? 

I have never used SSE , but I think the mod can just be opened through the Creation Kit for Special Edition and then saved there and it should work, BUT, I could be wrong, as I have no idea what kind of collision changes, if any, are in the Special Edition.

I can still try to convert it though if there are issues with using this one for that version, but I will have to rely on testers' help with the in-game tweaking, as I doubt I have space to install the whole thing.

If you want to help, I could research on the process and send you tester files, and if everything works I can release a patch for SSE no problem :3

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, Xiresied said:

Is there a Way to make my character a maleherm in SoS I tried equipping the item and then my character lost his crotch

Sounds strange, it should be working.

Is your character of a custom race or something like that? It should really be working no matter the race (as I enabled the item to display for anyone with the Default Race, which is, to my knowledge, assigned to everyone, custom races too), do let me know any more details as you can, I will try to fix this/help with this as best I can :D

EDIT:

Just in case, do you mean that your character lost their schlong after equipping the mesh? Because if that is so, it happens because the mesh is made so that it will replace the penis, BUT, the original version, the item version (the one I personally use) is just an equippable item that can be just added and then made to never be stripped through Sexlab's options, that way it allows to have both the mesh and a schlong equipped.

I can also make a custom version for you for the schlong you are having trouble with, so that you can just equip that and have them both at the same time (I will have to look into how to do this cleanly, but I am positive it is possible :3 ), do let me know if that sounds like the issue you are having and want something like that as the solution (I will ask permission from the schlong author before modifying anything though, but it should be fine if just given privately, I will inform myself about that if that is how you wanted to get it working :3 )

55 minutes ago, Temporary500 said:

I'm currently using Yiffy age of skyrim [Which if that's the case it makes custom races overwrite the normal ones] that uses Bad Dogs hoodies. I tried out the original which made the crotch have an empty square where the penis would usually be.  I tried out the slot 52 one to see what would happen and the shlong was still there but it didn't add anything else. If anything i'd like to have something for the "argonian slit" from Bad dogs hoodies SOS addon for SSE or LE either works and thanks for the fast reply.

If you need me to post my load order or pictures or need any additional information let me know.